Photo of Riverside Brewery & Restaurant in West Bend, WI, US
Photo of Riverside Brewery & Restaurant in West Bend, WI, US

Riverside Brewery & Restaurant

American Restaurant

fish fry • ribs • potato pancakes • prime rib

Riverside Brewery & Restaurant has 20 Tips

9 days ago
    Fish fry or baked fish always good, LOVE the homemade cherry balsamic dressing on salads. Servers always friendly and helpful.
    9 days ago
    Great service and wonderful food all items came out hot and just as we ordered. The prime rib sandwich was the best we have ever had. The beer is great as it is brewed here.
    10 days ago
    Two co-workers of mine and I stopped in here for lunch. The Wednesday "fish fry" is offered as grilled cod as well. The seasoned fries are also very good, as is the chicken sandwich and cranberry salad.
    16 days ago
    7 of us had lunch here, following a visit to the Museum of WI Art. We called ahead minutes before arriving to insure they could seat us (it was a busy lunch hour in the city) and they were happy to accommodate us. Our server was very friendly, told us about their Wednesday special - Fish Fry with all the trimmings - and took drink orders while we perused the extensive menu. Most of us choose the soup and 1/2 sandwich - lots of options - tuna melt, chicken, beef - soup of the day was a clam chowder and their regular offering was a beer cheese - everything was delicious!! We were all very satisfied - and the waitress happily provided separate checks.
    a month ago
    I stopped in for a quick beer. They had their Kolsch on tap. It was a bit malty, but still tasty. They have a bunch of their own beers on tap. They have lots of tables and stools around the bar. It’s a very nice bar area. They have a dining room as well. There is on street parking out front.
    a month ago
    Service was good. Enjoyed our perch dinner. We seemed to be rushed but I guess that's OK. Very busy place. Would come here again. And have been coming for quite some time.
    Went for a Friday Fish fry and had backed fish. Was a little watery but good tasting. Beer was exhalent. Will try fried fish next time.
    This restaurant is a family oriented place with an excellent menu of foods pleasing to most palates. Their selection of 9 on tap, in-house brewed beer styles is the best in the city.
    I had lunch here with 7 high school classmates. We had a patient and accommodating server, who understood that, because we hadn't seen each other in quite some time, our food orders were not our number one priority! She graciously agree to separate checks, and our food was served promptly. I had a half sandwich and a cup of soup--just enough to eat. The prime rib panini was very good and the beer cheese soup was good, too. My only complaint is that my bloody mary tasted a little watered down and boring. Only a pickle and a couple olives? I would have liked more spice, too, although I did enjoy the beer chaser!
    Stopped here to try it and fell in love with the ambiance and the food is fantastic! Easily one of the best restaurants around with great service.
    Great food and great service at this location. We all had the fish fry which was very tasty! The serving staff were friendly and helpful. It was clean and had a nice atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this restaurant!
    We saw this in the hotel guide and decided to go see. It is right on the river. It is a micro brewery. The food was really good. We ordered the special for Saturday night. The special was prime rib, shrimp on a skewer and ribs. Really good. It was moderately priced. The really good thing about the place is that it is right next to the river. We were able to get a table outside by the river. Really nice place to eat.
    We sat outside and enjoyed the river view. We had the nacho appetizer which was amazing and I had the seafood alfredo. We had great service from our waitress Kayla. She worked with us to find something we liked because we had never been to this area or establishment. Looks like there's a nice area of parties on the lower level with a bar.
    I had the cod sandwich and berryweis beer. They both were very good. The outdoor seating has an awesome view and works if you have kids with you too.
    The Riverside Brewery is in downtown West Bend. They have a bar and seating upstairs as well as seating downstairs. There is a variety of food so there should be something for everyone! Great service!
    I hate writing bad reviews but I was so disappointed with the food I'll never go back. My dining companion had the sirloin steak entree. The steak was thin, grainy, and tasted like it was old meat. The garlic mashed potatoes had no garlic flavor at all and the veggie side was carrots....a pile of plain boiled mini carrots. For 16.99 I expect more. I had the fish fry and the fish was excellent. The breading was light came out hot and was the highlight of the meal. Baked potato tasted like it had been sitting for hours in a steamer. Overall for the price I paid for two entrees and the quality of food we received I won't be back.
    Dined here recently and food was outstanding! All meals were excellent and reasonably priced. Beer was ok - nothing great or that I would return for. Atmosphere of bar was good, the restaurant felt more like a diner, not a brew pub.
    The sandwich that I had was good but the fries were very few and chewy,(old). We asked the waitress if the 2 15 year old kids could sit at the table next to us and she said no???? No one sat there the entire time we were there. Service was slow also.
    Not often do you visit a brewpub, or newer Restaurant and its got it nailed all the way. The place is clean, well decorated, food was awesome and staff was helpful, knowledgeable and prompt. Only thing I cannot comment on is the beer, I had water for lunch.
    We love their Friday perch fish fry! We always call in our order and pick it up because their call-in service and pick up is fantastic! They have a dedicated person that all she does is take call in orders. The food comes out hot and ready and I don't have to wait for a table or try to beat the crowd.

Similar places people viewed in West Bend