Angee B'z Subs

Restaurant

subs • soup • sandwich shop • specials

Angee B'z Subs has 10 Tips

My wife and I wanted to try this establishment for lunch and I am glad that we did. My wife had a superb vegetarian wrap made to her selection, and I had a tuna sub with my favorite toppings. The breads are truly fresh, as are all of the ingredients. We will be back soon.
    So we recently went here again and something has def. changed. We ordered 2 sandwiches only to get home and find so little meat on the sandwiches, we were left hungry. For $18.00 for 2 sandwiches, I would expect to be left feeling full and satisfied. This will be the last time we come in, for the price and lack of ingredients, I can go elsewhere and find a better meal.
    I've never had a bad meal here, but sometimes service is hit or miss. Eat in - always appealing. We ordered for an office function and the sandwiches were not appealing. If I had to give a suggestion - work on customer service and find a way to package your to go product so that it travels well. Baggies with a tie, not working. Sorry.
    I have driven past this place many times so I decided to try it on a Saturday we wanted lunch and needed something new. Let my first start out by saying the parking lot was very full and I have a feeling it was for the restaurant at the other end as only 2 people were in the sub shop. The cashier was VERY friendly, a place I would like to return to. The menu selection...where to start? There is SO MUCH! Everything sounded great. We got our order to-go and when we got home, it was decided we would go back in a heart beat. The food was flavorful and you got plenty of food for the price! Def. better than your chain sub store-has lots of twist on different flavors.
    Have never eaten here and never will! The owner is extremely rude and nasty! We were going to a restaurant at the other end of the little mall, only parking was by Angie B'z. She came out and screamed at us that we could not park there, that was her parking and if we did move our car immediately she was calling the police. There was no sign posted anywhere that stated it was parking for this restaurant. In fact, just around the corner from her place there were several spots, all of them closer than the spot we parked in. In retrospect, I wish we had let her call the police!
    This sandwich shop has so many menu items it's almost overwhelming! I had their chicken mushroom ranch hot sub and it was fantastic! The prices were decent and I'd definitely go back. Little room for seating though, so might consider take out.
    Their menu is extensive hot cold whatever kind of sandwich sub or meal you want. I really enjoy their soup selection especially their chicken tortilla. The facility has handicapped access the restrooms are clean the dining room is just right for a sandwich shop. I've always had good service and any issues have been identified and adressed right away by their staff. They have lots of parking and easy access from highway 60 two miles West Hartford. The advertise lots of specials for the budget minded. Interestingly they sell local art work that's hanging on the walls of the dining area.
    Great subs for a great price.You pick what you would like and they make it anyway you like it. Only draw back is you never can tell when they are open they need better signs! Great subs and soup too.
    We had the roasted veggie panini, buffalo chicken sandwich, chicken Swiss and veggie sub. All were delicious. The place is clean and located a min from downtown. Skip the chains and head to this place. My wife liked the baja chicken enchilada soup. I loved the roasted red pepper with Gouda. They have an exhausting menu, everything is fresh, fresh bread made on site. You cant find any place better for lunch and dinner. They have dinner specials as well for sub sandwiches.
    Great little sandwich shop! I always get the roasted garlic veggie panini. They have lots of great soups and dessert bars. Also offer subs and wraps. Local artists featured on the walls. They let us bring our dog in when we stop by on a walk. Unique and tasty, great asset to Hartford!

Similar places people viewed in Hartford