TnT Taqueria

Latin American Restaurant

tacos • el pastor • burrito • behind the counter

TnT Taqueria has 14 Tips

We've visited about a dozen times now. Very authentic tasting minus the tortillas not being homemade. My youngest is VERY picky at 8 years old and she even will eat. They'll do a plain egg taco for breakfast and they have a cheese quesadilla with rice/beans that she actually will finish. For more authentic cuisine, they have a breakfast chorizo burrito that is yummy with their verde sauce.
    Had the carne pastor burrito. It was really tasty, perhaps one of the best I have ever had. Will definitely be going back.
    We stopped in here for a late lunch on a recommendation... This place is worth going out of the way for! We ordered a couple of tacos and a cup of chicken tortilla soup. Apparently there was a mix up in the kitchen and we ended up with a bowl of soup, which ended up being the happiest "oops" of the day! We all ended up happily eating everything. I can't stress how good everything was - the soup was amazing with a great kick to it, the tacos were delightful and the beer was cold. I would highly recommend this place - it's worth driving out of the way for and we will be back next time we're in the area. Side note - they're also expressly GLBT friendly (which may be most of Seattle for all I know, but the sticker on the door made me happy).
    This restaurant is located in the Wallingford district and creates some of the best Mexican food in Seattle. Not a very large place and you order outside but man is this food good. Staff was friendly and the food came quickly. Cute decor as well and both the tacos and the burritos are killer.
    Fantastic tacos and other quick treats. El pastor is amazing. A few outdoor seats if you bring your dog or a few inside tables if you want a drink.
    I have tried numerous menu items and have been please by each one! El Pastor items are a personal fave as is the habenero relish! Super tasty, fairly portioned and eco friendly values keep me coming back almost every time I go to my favorite recreational cannabis store in Sea-Town, OZ on Stone Way. Love this place.
    Great food in this popular restaurant. More geared for takeaway, there are only 3 small tables inside and a couple of bar stools if you want to eat on the street, but the food really is superb. It's very well priced too.
    Walked around the corner from our Airbnb and found this cafe. Four of us ate and each one enjoyed their meals. Had my first ever Tazone with beef and it was fantastic, guys had burritos which they loved and friend a serve of tacos which were beautiful and fresh. Also had some corn chips and guacamole. Great dinner would certainly go back. Just need the staff to be a little friendlier...guy behind the counter cooking.. would certainly cheer things up a bit if he smiled :)
    Definitely not the best Mexican food in town, but it was okay for a fairly quick meal. The guacamole had no spice at all, and the carne asada had zero seasoning - not even salt. It just tasted greasy. The salsa verde was dominated by heat without a balance of the flavors. Maybe it was an off day? Maybe we just ordered the wrong things? The layout of the place is odd and makes for very inefficient service. Our plates came out at different times -- about 5 minutes apart -- which was odd since we both ordered carne asada. Not much authentic about this place, but I could see this place being popular with people whose taste buds are too soused to know the difference.
    Great Authentic Mexican flavours done fast and well served for the hungry late nighters a refreshing alternative to the hot dog carts, and the tacos and burritos are delicious
    Wonderful little postage stamp of a restaurant that serves breakfast all day and other Mexican dishes too. It is all made fresh right behind the counter. Great ingredients and superior salsas. Most people come by for take out, but there are some tables inside where you can watch the kitchen do its thing. I just love coming here and you will too.
    Yum, I went there last night. I loved the salsas my veggie burrito was tasty. I got my husband 3 tacos (servers choice) everything was good!
    This place blew me away - I had one of the best torta's (sandwiches) I have every had. Mine was carne asada and my friend (Seattle student) had torta al pastor - they come with caramelized onions, S.O.B. Slaw, chiles en escabeche & tapatio aioli. Spicy, delicious and utterly addicting. Wait staff is super friendly, everything appears to be made on premise, it's a neighborhood kind of place, nothing fancy but some tables inside and a counter outside. My friend also said their breakfast burritos (served all day) were to die for. I will run to TnT on my next visit to Seattle.
    The chorizo verde breakfast burrito - do it! And get the avocado cream on the side, you won't regret it.

Similar places people viewed in Seattle

• Guanaco's Taco Pupusaria