Photo of Maya's Tex-Mex Cafe in San Antonio, TX, US

Restaurant

Maya's Tex-Mex Cafe35
lunch • tacos • flour tortillas • wonderful food

10203 Culebra Rd Ste 7
San Antonio, TX 78251, US

Maya's Tex-Mex Cafe has 12 Tips

Came to eat a chile replenish. They are HUGE!!!
    Chiles rellenos are fabulous
    Had chilaquiles with eggs, pretty good. But my chile relleno was the best, (but they didn't take out the seeds :-( )
    Stopped in here for a late lunch, around 1 pm. Not crowded at all. Service was quick and efficient, food was very good and well portioned. Guacamole was very good but if you like a lot of spice in yours you will find this bland. Would definitely visit again.
    I have the cheese enchiladas with rice and chip and sala and was all wonderful and the tea it good to and people that work their are friendly and place clean inside and out and restroom was clean to and great food James
    Great food and service. When decor seems like an afterthought and the place has a steady stream of business both sit down and take out, you know it's all about the food. We were not disappointed. I was surprised by the flour tortillas but my tacos were stuffed with tasty fillings. Three were too many. Salsa Verde was very tasty.
    We just stumbled upon this restaurant one day before going to Seaworld. I was leery just because the initial appearance wasn't much, but I'm so glad we went. The food was delicious! The salsa was great.. not too spicy. The chips were hot and some just melted in your mouth. The chili con quest was good too! I ordered a Fajita chicken burrito. It was delicious. My husband ordered beef fajitas and said they were great. They didn't have a kids menu that I could find, so we ordered my four year old a cheeseburger meal. Even the cheeseburger was amazing. I ate the other half of her cheeseburger it was so good! The reason I couldn't give this place a five star review was because of the service. We walked in and waited for about 10 seconds before being told we could sit wherever we liked. That was fine. We chose a table and a young gentleman who looked to be a busboy, sat silverware down and did not say a word to us. Our waitress came and brought us our menus. She wasn't the friendliest. She was nice, but it seemed like she didn't want to be there. We had to catch another waitress a couple of times because our never came to check on us. Other than that, our experience was great. Not expensive, and great food!
    I love eating here the food is delicious! And the green salsa is the best!!! I try to go every Sunday. Plus they're good size tacos as well! You won't be disappointed.
    $5.75 lunch special! Enchiladas with rice and beans. Chips salsa and flour tortillas. Food was very tasty and service was great. I would recommend for lunch!
    I had a chicken fajita taco with rice and bean in it and guacamole and it was wonderful and the chip and salas was great tea good to and the people that are freindly and place is clean in side and out the restroom are clean to and I like that place alot James
    I had a bean cheese taco rice sourcream and it was wonderful and the chip and salas is great to and the people that work their are freindly people and I like the tea thieir and the place clean in side and out the restroom are clean and it great place to eat James
    This place is wonderful, may not look like much but it has the best Mexican food for the price in San Antonio. Have eaten at this restaurant for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner and have yet to be disappointed. Just as an FYI, if you go on weekend mornings get there earlier because they fill up with loyal customers. If you are looking for a Great place to eat without the large bill at the end of the meal, I would strongly suggest that you stop in and enjoy their cooking...

Similar places people viewed in San Antonio