Upload Business Photo

Promise Pizza

Vegetarian / Vegan Restaurant

pizza rolls • slice • crust • gluten

1500 S A W Grimes Blvd
Round Rock, TX 78664, US

Promise Pizza has 15 Tips

Went to Promise Pizza this evening, since I didn't feel like cooking. They were offering a special where you could get 2 large 2 topping pizzas for $22, which is a fair deal especially for organic pizza. We ordered a sausage/mushroom, and a pepperoni/extra cheese. It was ready in 15 minutes, and tasted great. I liked the pepperoni a little better than the sausage, but both were tasty. We would definitely order from them again. Beats spending $30 on burritos or burgers and fries.
    Promise Pizza is a fresh take on a popular food. It can also provide a gluten free option in the regular (10 inch) and Medium (12 inch) sized pizza. I had their GF Mediterranean and it was delicious and filling. It was well worth the drive out of our way. Promise pizza is open 10:30 am to 10 pm every day and offers dine in, deliver and take out options. They offer thin, whole wheat and regular crusted pizzas. For GF pizza, add $4 to the 10 inch and $5 to the price of the 12 inch. It is well worth the visit.
    This is one of only two pizza restaurants we go to in Williamson County. Local Slice is the other one. Promise pizza makes the best pepperoni pizza with double cheese I've had in Texas. The pizza rolls are also great as are the garlic knots.
    My wife and I had lunch at Promise pizza for my son's birthday, prior to going to the skate park. The staff were so awesome at taking care of us and being down to earth people. Everything we ordered was amazing. There wasn't an empty stomach when we left, and hardly any leftovers :( Thank you!
    This is one of the few places that has great pizza with GF crust. It's a bit pricey but healthier food usually is. Promise is a hit for us.
    Wow, is how I'm starting this review. I placed an order online and they delivered my food to me within 20 minutes. I took a bite of the stuffed mushroom caps and I was in heaven. It was truly delicious! I also ordered the chicken sausage calzone and it was to die for. Their ingredients are so tasteful and fresh. I will definitely be ordering from them real soon.
    I was expecting a much more dull pizza. To my surprise it was great. We tried this place because its organic/all natural. I ordered the large 14" and I think it was bigger than 14". It was put together nicely and I didnt have to fight pulling off large chunks of toppings as I ate it. The plastic silverwear are a pain because using a plastic knife that bends real easy to cut pizza can be very difficult. I ended up eating it by hand, no problem. The owner was in and also gave us a lot of insight for the area that we didnt know. My experience was 5 star and the food was 5 star.
    I love that ingredients are healthier than average pizza and they have GF pizza. But, the crust on regular pizza could be better. And the ambiance is awful. Awful. Static filled radio station blaring, uncomfortable chairs and my pet peeve--plastic forks and knives. Get some real silverware. Also one other pet peeve--employee sneaking outside to smoke in view of customers. Tacky. Would only recommend take-out if you don't already have a great pizza place.
    If you crave healthy pizza and delicious too, this is the place. The place is clean and the shopping strip is very clean. Love the location. They have a variety of pizza to choose from. they are all good. They also do local delivery.
    I'm allergic to milk so we decided to try your pizza. It was awful. Not only did the crust taste like card board but the pizza had very little flavor. We won't be going back.
    All organic ingredients with attention to detail and fanatical dedication freshness. Tried several of the Pizzas and the Calzone. Everything has been excellent. Brought several pies back to the office and made the mistake of stepping away to take a call. 10 minutes later and office of 10 people had devoured the 3 X-Large pizzas. Next time will make sure I claim my slice before it's all gone.
    Wonderful customized fresh pizza. Wheat thin crust - fresh tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms. The garlic knots are awesome! The staff is very accommodating.
    Conjure up delicious New York or Chicago pizza. You don't think organic. This organically constructed natural beef pizza is simply amazing. The crust is terrific. The ingredientsdelicious. Try The Range pizza. This was an unexpected big surprise. Been back three times.
    If you need to be gluten free, than this place might be OK for you. But just because something is made with "Good " ingredients, doesn’t mean that it will necessarily taste good. The place has a very chain like feel, and the pizza is only so so. Any mom and pop pizza joint in NYC would provide a much better pizza.
    Ordered their large gluten-free, dairy free pizza--more like a real italian "flatbread" pizza. Extremely fresh ingredients, tasty, doesn't feel like punishment to eat (unlike a lot of other gluten-free vegan pizzas). It was a little price at $22.45 (compared to the Extra Large Meat Eater's Pizza I bought for the rest of my family--more expensive ingredients and bigger for $18.95, so you pay for the specialty pizza. We also ordered the cinnamon knots for gluten eaters and they were very fresh and not greasy. Folks are friendly there and pizza has always been ready when promised--hence the name!

Similar places people viewed in Round Rock