Photo of ooowwweee wangz n catfish in Fort Worth, TX, US
Upload Business Photo

ooowwweee wangz n catfish

Cajun / Creole Restaurant

3951 Sycamore School Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76133, US

ooowwweee wangz n catfish has 6 Tips

Ate there tonight for the first time. Ordered just wings very pricey $1.39 per wing. No separate drumettes or flats all one piece. Was expecting heat but all you get is sweet with a tiny hint of heat not what I wanted. Chicken was cooked perfectly not dry and the service was excellent but not what I was expecting. Was disappointed won't be back .
    My daughters and I stopped for a snack and it left us wanting A LOT more. It was clean and the staff was very kind. We split the catfish and some "wangz". The flavor was amazing and the next time we visit the area we most certainly will be back! Worth the visit!
    Just random stop here due to seeing them always pop up on my yelp new restaurants... Very small and cozzy dining area. The menu tv screen is in a arkward location you have to look up to see it and it doesnt really list side item or other useful info.. It is cook to order food so if ur trying to get quick bite to eat u might wanna order ahead.. I got the 3 piece catfish with fries and a salad... it was very fresh catfish .. I would recommend they get better tater sauce and not the one in the small packages.. it does the fish no good !!
    love the food the owner an staff however its very very expensive an the consistency isn't quite there if the owner isn't there the food is not as well plus you get small portions for the price if youre paying $13 for a 3pc catfish dinner I expect a lot of food or big pieces of fish which isn't the case, the chicken wings are AWESOME however small pieces so if youre going for value don't go but If youre going for GREAT tasting food then go!!
    Just a small cafe, but with a big heart. We were greeted with a friendly smile. One man took our order and cooked. Nice lady served up a great meal. Cooked as we waited about 20 minutes. The service was super friendly and we were asked twice if our meal was ok. Wife had two piece catfish. I had three piece. Two piece would have been enough, but I stuffed myself. And I am glad I did. It was outstanding. We will be back.
    Normally I don't stop at places like this, but my boyfriend suggested it. The food was great I will be back. The place had exactly what it said. Wangz & Catfish. I got one plate and my boyfriend got the other. Both plates were fantastic. The fries were good. It was basically one man back there doing his job. Good work. The food was great and I'll be back. Oh and the sweet tea is by far my favorite around town.

Similar places people viewed in Fort Worth