Home Slice Pizza

Italian Restaurant

Home Slice Pizza44.5
pizza • pie • garlic knots • salads

Home Slice Pizza has 24 Tips

Hands down BEST pizza ever...my fav is the margherita...give dough balls for kids to play with...go early and on a weekday for less of a wait...have a cool back patio too
    Pepperoni, Kalamata Olive, Ricotta, AND Meatball!!! Mmmmmmmmm!
    This is our favorite pizza in Austin!!!
    Owned by married couple Jen and Joseph Strickland and friend Terri Hannifin, Home Slice is a SoCo must-taste.
    Tasty pizza and helpful, attentive staff. Fun atmosphere. Lots of local beer choices. Made excellent leftovers too.
    Great food & service. Very relaxed atmosphere. We sat out back on the patio. A little warm -fans would've made more comfortable.
    We came when only the take out was open so seating is tricky. But we loved watching the cooks crank out pizzas while we ate ours.
    We come here at least once whenever we visit Austin. The staff is great, the pizza is outstanding (reminds me of the NY pizza I ate in my youth - the best on Earth!), and the garlic knots are delicious! The salads are really good too. One of these days I'll have to try some other menu items!
    Always love to hit Home Slice Pizza when I'm in Austin! Best pizza and calzones! One slice is filling, but because it's so good...got to go back for more!
    Stopped by last Sunday, I really like this place. There was a small lineup, but it moved quickly. Had my heated slice in about 5 minutes. New York style slice that had a thinner crust, not thin-thin.
    Bought by the slice pizza: margherita, sausage & garlic. Both were excellent. inexpensive, very YUM!
    Austin has so many great dining options...but don't pass up the chance to enjoy some great "Home Slice Pizza"! You can build your own or choose from one of their cleverly named and creative pizzas. The crust was perfection! Not too thin...crisp on the outside, but just the right chewiness and great pizza sauce and toppings. The side salad was big and fresh. This was a big hit for us...and we KNOW great pizza!
    If you love pizza, it's a must have. It's simply delicious. Either eat outside or inside. Fair prices throughout the menu. Friendly staff.
    We got the pizza to go at the window portion of the restaurant. The crust was so crispy, the sauce so perfect and tons of cheese and toppings. Recommended by a friend in Austin during our visit there, and LOVED!
    We try to hit this place when we are in the area. It was about a 20-30 minute wait. Always worth it! Very good pizza!! Highly recommended!
    Visiting family in Austin with a couple of my kids from Ohio. We loved browsing thru the shops on the street. My niece highly recommended this place and she was right! Everyone loved it! Eclectic decor but this is Austin! Food was wonderful and the server gave our group's 2 yr old a nice piece of dough to play with and she sure enjoyed that! Pic was of my outstanding salad! Yum! Be sure and stop here when you visit!
    If your a fan of authentic New York style pizza then Home Slice is the place to go in Austin. As others have noted this place is not much to look at it but the pizza is truly great. This is a popular place and its not all that large so there is often a wait, but trust me its worth it. Conveniently if your in a hurry their take out store (More Home Slice) is right next door and they serve pizza by the slice. I would recommend dining in if you have the time so you can get the pizza hot, fresh, and made to order. Truly a must try for pizza lovers. Best in Austin.
    Scrumptious pizza! I do believe its the best I've had in a while. Please go have a slice if youre in the area. You wont regret it!
    Mmmm! Home slice Pizza. This place isn't much for looks, but it is authentic tasty pizza and in the heart of the SoCo area of Austin - which is the coolest. You're surrounded by great little shops, and when you get tired and hungry trip on over to Home Slice for a piece of heaven. It's the best in town in my opinion and is always hopping. You can dine outside when the weather is nice, or inside. You can watch them make the pizzas and they are good at it, lots of practice. You can get a traditional pizza or a designer pizza, even just one slice if that's all you dare. Of course they have other things, and they're good too, but I recommend the pizza! You won't be disappointed.
    I do not feel that any pizza is good pizza. I am particular and, I think that Home slice has the best pizza in Austin.
    Just the name makes my mouth water. This is killer NY style pizza. Simple recipe... Keep making good pizza and people keep coming back. Let me put it this way, it's so popular, there's another one next door. Eating pizza in front of Home Slice while staring at another Home Slice....It's like the Matrix, man! :)
    You'd never know by looking at this place, but it is one of the best pizza places I've ever eaten at in Texas. Crispy, tasty and fresh out of the oven. Definitely recommend this place! It will be crowded, FYI.
    What a fabulous find thanks t trip advisor. Great pizza and very friendly staff. Love this hole in the wall!
    If you've never been you should go! Every time people come into town I took them to the best pizza spot in Austin! The slices are enormous and the beer is great I love this place so much!

Similar places people viewed in Austin

• Olive Garden