Photo of The Pharmacy Burger Parlor and Beer Garden in Nashville, TN, US
Photo of The Pharmacy Burger Parlor and Beer Garden in Nashville, TN, US

The Pharmacy Burger Parlor and Beer Garden

American Restaurant

The Pharmacy Burger Parlor and Beer Garden34.5
burger • fries • bratwurst • tots

The Pharmacy Burger Parlor and Beer Garden has 23 Tips

Best burgers in east Nashville!
    One of the best burgers spots in town. A long wait at times but well worth the wait. Turtle loves there tater tots
    Awesome Burgers
    17 days ago
    Our son had recommended The Pharmacy Burger Parlor based upon a meal there over two years ago. It was a treat. Very good burgers! Our wives loved the Stroganoff burger. My brother enjoyed the farm burger, and I enjoyed the pharmacy burger! All were medium well, yet not dried out! The sodas and root beer were perfect! Great lunch!
    18 days ago
    This hands down may have been the best burger I have ever had! It's nowhere near downtown Nashville so you will either have to take an Uber here or rent a car. Trust me...it's worth it! The decor is very country casual with picnic table seating. They have a large selection of gourmet burgers. Everything from their house 'Pharmacy Burger' to a Mexican Burger if that's what you fancy. There is a large selection of craft beer here and homemade soda. I went with the creamsicle, great choice if you're a fan of creamsicle's like I am. I too had the Pharmacy Burger and was blown away! The bun makes this Burger. It's a large fluffy bun to go with a large burger. All your toppings will fit well on this burger, no need to worry that too many toppings will fall off. Recommendations: The Pharmacy Burger and add on an egg and onions...delicious!
    19 days ago
    Burger was so good! Would definitely visit again! Only down point was(not saying don't go) the flys were so annoying. Maybe they need fans outside. But as then for the special as it won't be in the menu! BBQ was lovely
    24 days ago
    Super cute backyard/outdoor space. The service was slow- but we were a group of about 10. The beer selection was decent but only one or two tap from Nashville/TN, so that was kind of a bummer! A friend and I made a "flight" with two cans and the on tap beer (not the porter) and were into the cans. Our server tried to kind of show us or guide us to German or Belgians they had but we stuck to our guns and went local. Food servings were large- the sides were all amazing!
    a month ago
    Great fun place. We split the hamburger and with the side we had plenty to eat. We were inside and it is noisy. The outside looked very inviting. Wait staff very good. Recommend it for sure.
    a month ago
    Food and service were good. The burger and fries were good. I suggest the sodas as well. Parking was not very friendly.
    a month ago
    My kind of place every time I am in Nashville. Gorgeous interior patio with nice vibe. Great local place. Hamburgers are out of this world. Kids burgers are well portioned. Local beers are a must to try here.
    a month ago
    We came here while in Nashville on the recommendation of friends, otherwise we would not have known about it. It was great. The day was beautiful, and eating outside was the perfect choice! The beer was really excellent, and the food did not disappoint. The beer alone is good enough reason to come, by so are the Burgers! I loved the Bock, and the burgers are everything one would expect. It is really worth extra effort to include this place!
    a month ago
    All the burgers are really good, can't go wrong with any. The sweet potatoes fries where great. The phosphate sodas are great to try if you've never had one.
    a month ago
    Our kids took us to the Pharmacy recently on our first visit to Nashville. We loved the craft beer and delicious burgers. We dined al fresco and the atmosphere was the best! Our server was awesome and the food was great! Very cool restaurant...we loved it!
    a month ago
    This is a must visit for local craft beers and excellent burgers. My favorite is the Pharmacy Burger. Very casual atmosphere however large groups should expect a significant wait. Enjoy.
    a month ago
    The food might not be the best (don't get your hopes up, when you order the bratwurst, just enjoy the warm potato salad), the beer selection is very good, and most importantly......it is a beer garden with real trees, and not with concrete pads
    a month ago
    We had dinner here on our first night in NY, and it's been a pleasant surprise! The salads were original and delicious, the service nice, the place small but beautiful, the wine wasn't that bad. And the dessert... was supreme. I would recommend it for a dinner with friend and for a couple as well.
    a month ago
    Great food and atmosphere!! Located in 5 points east Nashville. Be prepared to wait we got lucky but there is usually a wait sometimes up to two hours especially on the weekends, but totally worth the wait !! Great burgers kid friendly and great staff..
    a month ago
    We were here recently on vacation. We had no wait for Dinner on a Tuesday. We sat outside and it was very relaxing. I had a daily special BBQ burger that was great. I also loved the blackberry mint phosphate. Some of our party was bothered by flies once our food arrived. Not sure what could be done about that...
    a month ago
    Everything we ordered was delicious and the service was professional and kind. Don't miss this open, casual venue with a nice variety of beer choices. Stroganoff burger is the highlight. Sides are all good. Love the vibe.
    Before we go away on trips I do research and scout out places to eat that are unique. This place kept coming up. At 1st , I was like ehhh but once we walked in I was glad we chose it. It looks very average from outside but quint with vintage flair inside. They offer both indoor and outdoor seating.We came right after big lunch rush so we were seated asap. We sat indoors at a large table with wooden benches and were greeted very quickly by our waitress. Kids got the phosphate sodas and I got the lemonade ( all very good). We ordered some burgers and chicken sandwich. Food came very fast and hot. Servings were very generous. Burgers were good, fries ( both sweet pot and regular were homemade) were very good. If we vacation here again we will return.
    Food was great, as always. We got stuck in the corner without much lighting but enjoyed being in the beer garden. Old fashioned sodas are amazing and good selection of beers local and German. Always a wait but goes by pretty quick and always worth it.
    Every aspect of this dinning experience was excellent. The appetizer we had was three types of meats and outstanding. I had the burger special that had barbecue and bacon. The burger was cooked to perfection and was the best I have had in years. This was my first visit but I will go back as often as I can. Do not miss this foodie experience.
    Crowded place with an outdoor patio, great service and very good food. Patio need misters during a hot summer day. Burgers and drinks are very good. Here's a secret....get in line virtually online and arrive when your time is due.

Similar places people viewed in Nashville