Photo of Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams in Nashville, TN, US
Photo of Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams in Nashville, TN, US
Photo of Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams in Nashville, TN, US

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams

American Restaurant

ice cream • waffle cone • brambleberry crisp • sorbet

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams has 20 Tips

It's rare that places live up to their hype. Planning for our trip to Nashville I spent a lot of time reading food blogs. Jeni's more than lived up to all the great reviews, it went beyond. I honestly don't think I've ever had better ice cream. A Nashville must. Cheery on top of this epic Sunday is that their staff is wonderfully friendly!
    Jeni's has an extensive menu of some very good ice cream and more. Samples are given freely. The flight of ice cream is a great deal for $6. Lines can be long, but they move quickly.
    Visited the Hillsboro location after enjoying brunch. Hands down the best ice cream anywhere!! Super friendly service let us taste many samples—so many great choices. Those extra special ingredients that are promoted are the real deal. Don’t bother eating ice cream elsewhere. For me this is a special indulgence and only Jeni’s deserves that experience. So yummy!!!!!
    Fantastic ice cream! Unique flavors and always fresh. And best of all, you can try before you buy!! You will not be disappointed!
    Since I couldn't decide on one flavor, I ordered the "triple", which is 3 half-scoops. Myself, as well as my entire party agreed that the half scoops were more like WHOLE scoop sizes! It was 6$ for the triple and here's what I chose: Goat cheese and cherry; Salted peanut butter with chocolate and mocha-cherry. Unique flavors, great service and whimsical atmosphere. Highly recommended!
    Enough classic flavors to choose from, but mostly a lot of really unique ones. Besides the flavors, the ice cream is just really creamy and smooth. And at $5-6 for 2-3 scoops it's not even expensive, comparatively.
    Went late, right before closing to get a cone. Had half scoops of dark chocolate and a peanut butter with choc flecks. Lots of ice cream and it was Fabulous! My husband had a sundae with an orange sorbet and chocolate sauce he said was the best ever. Have driven past and seen long lines so don’t be daunted it’s worth the wait. Nice wait staff too.
    Waited in line 30 min on a Saturday night to get the ice cream. It was very good but hard to justify the long line. Lots of different ice cream and combos. Would go back but not to wait in line.
    After a special show, icecream was next on the list of things to do that evening. I found the place to be clean, the staff friendly and the atmosphere homey. The iceream was OUTSTANDING, made from grass fed cows making it smothe, rich and extra delicious. This location was a bit out of the way which added to the ambiance of a family place and is well worth the time to find.
    It's ice cream! What's not to like? We had the $6 trio with Black Cat espresso, salty caramel, and darkest chocolate. All were delicious! You can read the napkins here to find out all about how serious these people are when it comes to making fabulous ice cream flavors like sun popped corn and wildberry lavender. Great after dinner stop for your trip to Nashville.
    what an awesome ice cream parlor - thank you for letting me get a child's portion so I could indulge. I loved my choice - yazoo beer, rosemary - more. I appreciate the calorie count and the cucumber water. wish I lived in Nashville!
    .....but good. This is the type of place where you have to be willing to try something new. It is not your typical ice cream parlor, but more of a place that makes you go "hmmmm." I will say that it is worth the experience. If you are unsure about something then definitely get a sample. This was a sundae with salted caramel sauce. The prices are also reasonable.
    This is a fantastic gem of an ice cream shop! They have very unique flavors and the ice cream is delicious. The servers are great. I had a root beer float and it was beyond good! The downside was the price. It was $22 for three of us. It was worth the price, but still expensive. I will return...but maybe by myself...
    Super-clean, shiny, spacious and simply delicious. The range of flavors is large and with many very interesting combinations, all of which are available to sample. Service is friendly and efficient, prices are what you'd expect for an upmarket establishment like this. Parking isn't always easy. Indoor and outdoor seating .
    Yummy unique ice cream flavors. Not to mention they let you sample before you buy. Plus an ice cream flight allowing you to indulge multiple flavors at once!
    I had sweet cream ice cream. It was simply sweet cream and sugar. Never tasted anything like this before. I was amazed. Taking away vanilla, it tasted clean smooth and creamy but not overpowering. Strongly recommend
    We stopped here at the recommendation of some local friends. The area, neighborhood and decor were enjoyable and fun. The ice cream was just everything I had hoped for and more. Watch your wallet as you are ordering as it can add up fast if you are in a small group. Again, a must stop and the area is so much fun.
    If you want Ice cream like none other this is the place to go. Flavors are unique and different than the standard vanilla or chocolate. Try the brown butter almond brittle; it's amazing! They'll give you samples, but the more you try the harder it is to select just one.
    Wow! Amazing flavors you won't find anywhere else. Waffle cones are made fresh all day. They have ice cream, yogurt, and sorbet. Love this place!
    Although the line was out the door and down the street we got in and got our ice cream quickly..... well worth the wait! Peanut butter w chocolate chunks...... yum!

Similar places people viewed in Nashville

Browse American Restaurants in Nearby Neighborhoods