Upload Business Photo

Marble Slab Creamery

Ice Cream Shop

ice cream • sweet cream • butter pecan • cone

1230 Bower Pkwy
Columbia, SC 29212, US

Marble Slab Creamery has 20 Tips

Just drive 3 hours to visit a friend in Columbia, we went to Marble Slab , it was National Ice Cream Day , first walk in to 3 employees behind counter 1 female , 2 young males you were very irritated with customers being there , went to use the 1 bathroom which is both men and women , very nasty not clean but most of all not lock on the door !!! Can you believe 2 ice creams $ 12.45 under these conditions!!!! Please visit somewhere else for ice cream , cheaper value clean restroom and polite help behind the counter
    Once you try the ice cream. Or desserts here ,regular old ice cream want do you Justice, I fell in love with the spot from day one and now that was over 10 years ago!
    Visited this store and had delicious ice cream, and a chocolate dipped cone. All the mix ins were included in the price.
    Decided to stop at marble slab on our way home from Myrtle Beach. We always go by here if we are in the Columbia area and it doesn't disappoint. It's Tuesday aroind around 210pm and there's no one there but us. The employees (2 guys) were nice and cordial. I ordered a small butter pecan on a waffle cone. It was great until we got down to the stale cone. Unfortunately we were already on I26 headed home when i realized how incredibly stale it was. We ate the ice cream and couldn't eat any of the cone. It was like chewing gum. The price was $4.79 which was okay. Don't know if I would stop by and get another cone to go bc the staleness was so disappointing.
    excellent ice cream done on a froze marble slab lots of toppings and cones to chose from nice customer service too will go back again try the sweet cream cone with butter finger bites yummy
    The only ice cream I will eat. I always have a mixture of the butter pecan ice cream with Oreos and pecans. I know, it's weird, but it's sooooo good! I wish my sister still worked here. Yes, I took the picture and edited it!
    Marble Slab Creamery is one of my favorite places to go when I'm craving some delicious ice cream. However, my fiance and I went the other afternoon and our server was incredibly rude! Had he not already fixed our ice cream, we would have left because of this young man's behavior. I have worked in food service for a great deal of my life and while every day is not great, you should never take it out on the customers. This experience has not changed my opinion of Marble Slab's great quality, but it certainly changed my opinion of this particular location,
    All allergens very clearly listed on ALL PRODUCTS!!! Vast amount of choices to select from. GLUTENFREE and happy
    This was my first visit to a Marble Slab and I really enjoyed it. When I couldn't decide I named a few ingredients and my friendly server made a recommendation. I thought it was better tasting ice cream and a better value than Cold Stone. Fun location.
    Excellent ice cream. Generous amounts and lots of choices. There is rarely a line and the employees are very courteous and friendly. The location is easily found.
    This is your typical upscale ice cream shop where the frills are important - - toppings are everything. As a curmudgeon and older fogy (59 yrs), I very much prefer someplace where the emphasis is placed on the actual ice cream. But, family and friends very much like Marble Slab.
    The selection of ice creams is very good and then you can add compliments that makes your selection taste even better than you thought it would taste.
    I eat at Marble Slab practically every Sunday. It's consistantly good and the service is great. I love that I can make what ever type of ice cream flavor I want.
    Marble Slab offers the best ice creams with the friendliest staff in a super clean locale. They offer a wide selection of toppings.The waffle cones are made in house & fresh. Nothing compares to Marble Slab.
    I come here everytime I go to the movies. The guys in there are always nice and always smiling. The service is face and the Ice Cream is great. Love this place!!!
    Love it every time is yummy just needs a Military Discount! I had the Butter Pecan and the Swiss Chocolate was really good also. Clean Friendly and GOOD!
    Gritty ice cream. They give very little toppings. Waste of time and money. I like Cold Stone Creamery much better.
    Everyone in my family loves this place. I get sweet cream with 2 scoops of strawberries and graham crackers. My children either get something very chocolatey or something with gummi bears. I have tried some other ice cream places but I haven't come across anyone else that uses fresh strawberries. It seems everyone else uses frozen or processed ones.
    Their Ice Cream is so good!!!
    Marble Slab offers a variety of high end ice cream flavors that can be mixed with an aray of mix in items (nuts, candy, cookies...) served in waffle cones or cups. Overall a great place to enjoy ice cream on a hot South Carolina day.

Similar places people viewed in Columbia