Cupcake

Restaurant

cupcakes • red velvet • flavor • dessert

1213 Lincoln St
Columbia, SC 29201, US

Cupcake has 20 Tips

A bakery dedicated to cupcakes. I bought mixed dozen. Every one was amazing. the after dark bourbon cupcake has now taken the lead as my favorite sweet ever. Big cupcakes with a mound of frosting! staff was friendly, airy clean kitchen where the cupcakes are made and a beautiful wall of cupcakes to choose from. i will return here again!
    we tried these out and literally they were very beautiful, but kind of dry and dense. I don't know, but I've had better cupcakes that were far more moist and much less expensive. at $17 for half a dozen cupcakes, I guess I was expecting more than a mountain of icing atop a dry piece of cake. not bad, but not great either. Likely won't be returning.
    It's hard to find gluten free treats let alone awesome ones. Icing, especially was perfect. Not too sweet. However, my granddaughter thought her regular cupcake was a bit dry. But she also thought the icing was perfect.
    This store is really cute and they have a great selection of cupcakes. I tried the salted Carmel. It looked great but I was disappointed with it. I felt they tasted ok...not bad by any stretch but just average.
    Found this little spot searching for good cupcakes in Columbia. The location is perfect, the atmosphere clean and friendly, and the cupcakes were good.
    Nice small cupcake spot. Many choices but a little on the expensive side for what you get. Staff was nice.
    First time to a Cupcake shop! They had a great selection. We all got something different, The shop itself was colorful and interesting. My grandson enjoyed the glass lamp filled with sprinkles.
    We live near enough to the famous Georgetown Cupcake (which we love) that we wanted to see how these compared. They were also quite tasty. The frosting is VERY sweet and the cake portion is a bit firmer then we are used to at GC, but we liked them and would return if in the area again. Shop very cute. Staff very friendly.
    Stopped in here for some cupcakes after a visit to the zoo. Such a great experience watching them make the cupcakes and even tho they are expensive it is so worth it ! A must go!
    My husband and I both agreed that the cupcakes that we had were among the best ever. I loved the sea salt, caramel chocolate and the pecan pie. Definitely a treat worth savoring!
    I got the buy 7, get 2 free deal and I tried almost all of the cupcakes they had left on display. From the basic vanilla (which was anything but basic) to the daily special of Blueberry Mojito, all were amazing!
    The cupcakes are tasty but I don't think worth $3.15-$3.85 each. This are regular size. Perhaps buying more than 5 is the deal as you can get a sixth one for free. However, don't walk-in expecting to get a quick cheap treat.
    They make their cupcakes fresh and have a great assortment for everyone's taste. I was impressed by the vegan options they carry.
    Everyday is a different menu. Many options whether you are looking for chocolate or non-chocolate, vegan, seasonal, etc.
    We stopped in today before the UT/SCar game. It was wonderful! Everyone in our group got something different and we were all very impressed. Next time we come to Columbia we'll definitely stop by!
    Simple shop, friendly staff, beautiful and delicious cupcakes! My daughter loved her red velvet. I had the gluten free chocolate/sea-salt caramel. It was soooo great!
    I love this place and I love cupcakes. I have a gluten allergy and they have Gluten Free cupcakes!!! YAY! You just don't know how much I appreciate being able to find a place I can eat yummy cupcakes and not worry about my allergy. Thank you Cupcake!
    While the menu is varied and the icing awesome, the actual cake part of the cupcakes (which we had several types) was a bit dry and seemed refrigerated too much/long.
    Decent cupcakes but a bit over priced compared to the quality. Still fun though. The kids loved it. The box the cupcakes came in was pretty.
    Small place but terrific cupcakes. We bought a variety of different ones to go, and they all tasted great!

Similar places people viewed in Columbia

Browse Restaurants in Nearby Neighborhoods