Photo of Carrabba's Italian Grill in Columbia, SC, US

Carrabba's Italian Grill

Italian Restaurant

pasta • chicken bryan • scallops • sirloin

370 Columbiana Drive
Columbia, SC 29212, US

Carrabba's Italian Grill has 20 Tips

Family dinner out on a last minute Friday night. Seated immediately at 7:30; seemed a bit slow in the restaurant this night. Orders taken, bread delivered with dipping olive oil mix and salads and soup appetizers brought. Caesar salad good as usual. My dinner entree was a little disappointing in that I got the pasta with seafood with Vodka sauce. The sauce was way too watery and didn't stick to the pasta. And not enough of the sauce, the pasta was barely pink. No sense in ordering more watery sauce so ate it disappointingly. My wife asked if they still make Veal Picata and they said they would; less the capers. Was ok but not very flavorful veal this time. We ordered a Tiramisu to go and paid the $100.00+ bill.
    We stop in Columbia on our way to the beach and stay off Harbison in one of the many fine hotels. Our go-to restaurant is the Carrabbas Italian Grill. Great food and service year-in, year-out. Try the lobster ravioli. Good work Carrabbas! Phood Phantom
    Food was reliable Italian fare done very well for a chain restaurant. Our waiter, Anthony, was excellent! Good rices and not too long a wait to get seated. A good choice in the Columbiana Mall area.
    Food was good, staff was very efficient and professional. Something on their menu for everyone. Wine list was good for a drink with dinner.
    My husband and I drive one hour from Augusta Georgia to Columbia, South Carolina for the Saturday Art Festival and to visit our favorite Carrabba's in Columbia. Our server last week was Morgan and she was great. The manager Pip came around to our table to see how everything was and we told her the service and food was excellent. Our Carrabba's in Augusta is terrible but the Columbia SC Carrabba's is excellent and worth the drive!!!
    Spiedino was amazing, scallops perfectly dusted in flavorful seasoning and cooked to perfection! Sangria is always yummy! The staff are friendly and efficient. The only issue I would mention is the garlic smashed potatoes were tepid, but the scallops hot-so perhaps the potatoes were not fully warmed, or waited on the plate while the scallops cooked.
    We ate here some time ago and decided to try it again. I had the cioppino and it was excellent. e also had the tilapia which was average. Nice sized house salads. Our waitress Renee was pleasant and efficient. A nice dining experience all around.
    Yummm! If you were looking for a night out... well carrabbas is the place. Either a quiet night away or bring the family carrabbas has you covered. I recommend shrimp and scallops!! While you are at it. Order the chocolate dream!! The picture below is my half eaten brownie! So delicious
    Carrabba’s on Columbiana Drive is atop my list of medium-priced Italian restaurants suitable for entertaining guests and celebrating special occasions. Our recent visit to honor a newly-minted Marine was thoroughly enjoyable. The ambiance of this Carrabba’s is just fine, and despite the fairly large size of our group (10) and some complicated orders we got wonderfully attentive service (thank you Chenelle S). The food was delicious by all accounts, and I can personally vouch for the linguini with clam sauce. Portion sizes were so large that the leftovers provided multiple meals at home. If you are counting calories, consider having a to-go box delivered with your entrée so you can immediately stow half of your entrée for later consumption. Plan to spend $14 to $16 or so for a typical entrée or fancy salad. Carrabba’s has a “no reservations” policy, but you can phone ahead for wait list priority and to make arrangements for group seating. On busy days, arriving early makes good sense. Plenty of seating was still available when our group arrived at 5:30 pm on a Friday evening, but seating quickly became scarce.
    If you want to experience great italian food, you need to go to Carrabba's. The food is excellent and the service is awesome. It is a good family place to go for dinner. The prices are in the $$$ range, but you get your monies worth of great food. I will be going back again and again.
    The food was better than I have expected from an Italian chain restaurant (e.g. Olive Garden). The food came quick and the service was excellent. We had the Fettuccine Weesie (very good) and the Prosciutto-Wrapped Shrimp (a relatively small serving but tasty)
    Food was great, service was good. A plus, there was not wait. Would go back with family, ate out for business.
    Service was ok- we chalked it up to them being packed, but the server got my husband's order completely wrong. The food was still delicious, it was just not a lot for the prices (Chicken parmesan came with a big piece of chicken, but no pasta, for example). We each had 2 drinks and an entree. Bill was $80,
    My family and travel a lot and no mater where we are the Carrabba's Italian Grill chain seems to be very consistent. This location is no exception, our food was great, and our server Alex was great. He was friendly, professional, and thoughtful. The kids menu offers good options for my kids and is reasonably priced. My steak wasn't that great but was well seasoned and prepared exactly as I had requested it. I will be eating here again the next time I am in town.
    I received the worst service in my 26 years of LIFE!!!!! The waitress was also VERY RUDE and acted as if she very SLOW
    Food was very good. Service, well. Waitress was working a party of six next to us. I understand busy. But she continued to chat them up while we sat and waited for her to even acknowledge us. Manager had said she would be right with us. She wasn't and he noticed. He came over and got our drink orders. A bit more attentive after that.
    Wide variety menu. Large eating area so no wait time even around 6pm. Waitress was pleasant and took care of us. Food was ok at best with a hint of microwave cooking even though I'm sure it wasn't but you didn't get the home cooked taste of Italian dishes. Need to eliminate the happy hour since they only feature their house wine which is Cooper Ridge, better known as one of the cheapest wines on the planet.
    Whenever we're in this area, we eat at Carrabba's a couple of times. This time, we ordered by Internet because we arrived real late and the food exceeded our expectations. Then, we had a family dinner that everyone loved. We'll be back.
    I like the food here especially the Chicken Brian. The service is a bit stiff. The last time I had an awesome server was when Lindsey was there (she is down the street at tx roadhouse now). If you only care about the food and don't mind sub par service this is for you.
    We stopped there after golf. Service was great. The food was average in quality and actually not worth the price,

Similar places people viewed in Columbia

Browse Italian Restaurants in Nearby Neighborhoods