Grog Shop

Music Venue

live music • artists

2785 Euclid Heights Blvd
Cleveland, OH 44106, US

Grog Shop has 12 Tips

Saw a show here for the first time! It is a great venue! The sound is really great and there isn't a bad "seat" in the house. Staff was friendly as well!
    So, I came here during the day for a event and not for a concert. If you love that putrid mix of stale beer, puke, and strong cleaners then this is the venue for you! I'll not be back.
    I saw DIIV here a few weeks ago and it was a lot of fun! Lots of smaller artists come to play here and it's always a great time. It's nice that they have the bar in the basement as well.
    This is the first concert venue I went to as a teen, and the most recent I have been to. The staff is always awesome, the music selection is diverse, and the environment is great for a night out. Plus, if you tip the staff well right off the bat, they will take care of you. HAHA
    All of us love going here to see local and national acts come to town and play here it's such a small venue some of them before they become huge and famous. That's priceless !!!
    Close, personal, loud, bar. Such an intimate venue. We saw a rock show there and it was perfect for our expectations and experience.
    Great sound system, intimate setting,allowing you to be close to artists. Difficult to find parking close by, had to park 5 blocks away. Beware of call in phone orders for tickets. They will not send them to you only using will call at venue, even though I was charged, name was not on will call list. Next time I will order tickets on line.
    Will definitely be back for another show. Seen Mad Caddies here and it was amazing. Can't beat $4 24oz PBR ;)
    My husband loves indie music and has always wanted to see a show at the Grog Shop. We travelled from out of town to a show earlier this month. The show was amazing. We love the room, acoustics, and drink prices. The room was a perfect size for a show. Thankfully there were fans and ventillation to keep the room temperature perfect throughout the show (you don't get that everywhere). We'll definitely come back if we see a show we like on the list!
    We went to see a friend's band, and honestly was pleasantly surprised how great a place it was for live music! Just the right size. The drink prices were fair and the staff was great! Too bad I live so far away!
    Saw Cory Branan and a few other acts here. Great atmosphere for a music club. The beer prices are definitely much more reasonable than other venues I have been to in Cleveland, and the selection is excellent. Whoever runs the sound for the Grog Shop is top notch, and most venues I've been to could learn a thing or two from the way sound is handled. Every act sounded great, and the volume was not deafening. Being an acoustic show, I suppose this is to be expected, but many sound guys really crank the volume regardless of genre. Not much decor to speak of, but it looks like a music venue should look. The cigarette machine is a nice touch, in my opinion, as it is something rarely seen these days.
    Quite the atmosphere here. Everyone was really nice. Stopped in for some coffee and we really enjoyed ourselves. Thx

Similar places people viewed in Cleveland

Browse Music Venues in Nearby Neighborhoods