Two Hands

Two Hands74.5
brunch • acai bowl • avocado toast • sandwich

164 Mott St
New York, NY 10013, US

Two Hands has 27 Tips

Not a bar
    Quand on aura mangé trop de pizza et qu'on voudra quelque chose de plus #healthy
    Can't believe it took me this long to try their Insta-famous Acai bowl! It's gorgeously layered with granola, blueberries, raspberries, seeds and carobs. The frozen acai underneath is delicately sprinkled with frozen banana. A heavenly food rainbow. 🌈
    A coffee shop import from Australia, serving up Cafe Integral's beans. Fun fact: nearly everyone here is young and attractive. Not a place you'd expect to find on Mott St.
    A bright, airy café that you would typically find right by a beautiful Sydney beach. Try an acai bowl along with a velvety Flat White.
    2 Likes
    Australian: flat whites, avocado toast, acai smoothies...
    1 Like
    Delicious coffee and acai bowls! Avocado toast when you're feeling like extra grapefruit seed extract. 😉
    1 Like
    a month ago
    Lovely and creative menu. Everything looked so amazing it was hard to choose! I would happily return here in a heartbeat! Also great atmosphere and very friendly staff.
    a month ago
    Had a walk in chinatown and little Italy. We looked for a great coffee​ and looks like we found it. The coffee​ here was professionaly made, and we shared great Avocado toast. Very kind service.
    a month ago
    The Acaibowl and the avocado toast were both delicious !! I'll come again next time!!! Service wasn't the best, but at least they were kind.
    a month ago
    Travelled to get here and it was worth it. Great coffee, fresh food and reasonably priced. We had avo toast and Zoe's breakfast salad plate.
    The best bacon I have EVER eaten! Gorgeous avocado toast, really fresh and a perfect portion size. Great with an egg on top! Lovely coffee too. Friendly, relaxed staff. Definitely recommend.
    The place offers really nice breakfast but it is quite expensive (generally 17 dollars per person plus tip ). They also hurry you up to finish because there is long queue, so not nice for the price you pay
    Someone else's review was spot on 'bland food that photographs well'. Cute cafe, food is nice to look at and does make a healthy change to pancakes but nothing too exciting! Worth a visit if you want a fancy breakfast/brunch photo for your Instagram
    This little place is good for a healthy breakfast or brunch. Tucked away in a side street in Chinatown, it has a few tables and also seemed to be doing a brisk take out trade. I ordered the Avocado Toast, made of smashed avocado, chili flakes, olive oil, and lemon on Sullivan Street wholegrain bread. It was very good. My companions ordered the vegan Acai Bowl - frozen blueberries and bananas, cacao, and acai powder with almond milk, topped with granola, coconut, cacao nibs, hemp, chia seeds, blueberries, and raspberries. We enjoyed it all.
    So we have been in the wonderful city of Manhattan for 9 days and have struggled to find a great cappuccino, Jack's wife Freda cafe very good and Two Hands as good if not better. The breakfast menu was small but complete and for no other reason then to drink there coffee I would go back. Staff great and all Aussie
    My daughter brought us to Two Hands for breakfast. My husband agreed it had an excellent flat white. My son and I had a croissant which was soft on top, not flaky and crunchy like a proper croissant should be, so we were very disappointed in that. The banana bread looked good, should have gotten that.
    Wanted to try a spot near the east side and we wandered into this "Aussie" cafe. The decor was styled like a clean fresh island / beach spot. Menu is refreshing, healthy and service was quick and courteous. Seemed like all the staff is Australian which was fun for us. The salads are unique and flavorful. Loved the beer selection too. So stop on in -
    Best flat white in the city IMO with a seriously delicious and well priced breakfast / brunch menu. In historic Mott St. with very attentive staff. I'd go again.
    Lovely food ..tried most of it ...he toast and avocado with eggs are the best ..also must try is the banana bread. Small place but cozy .. recommended
    This is an aussie kind of place so I expected more when it comes to food allergies! I've been to Australia a couple of months ago and just couldn't stop smiling thinking about how much they care about people being gluten intolerant, healthy and so on. So of course when I went to Two Hands I was expecting something more Aussie style. Seeing that they had just one glutenfree option...really disappointed me. No glutenfree bread or anything. They can definitely do better. Almost most of the dishes could be done glutenfree nowadays.
    Great atmosphere, tasty and healthy breakfast options using fresh and well prepared ingredients. Highly recommend for brunch.
    This place has super courteous wait staff who thinks of customization questions for you. We had two burgers, the chicken ciabatta and the smashed avocado. Bread was homemade, and of the whole wheat variety. The ginger beer was the perfect type - spicy and not too sweet. The golden latte with almond milk was so beautiful, I posted a pic on instagram! It tasted just as good as it looked. My smashed avocado came with wonderfully spiced avocado, topped with sesame seeds and pepitas. I added a poached egg and it came with the runny center just like my grandfather used to make them. The deep blue accented door from, beach scenes and Caribbean music completed a really great late lunch.
    This place is such a gem. The coffee is absolutely incredble! I enjoyed 2 almond milk lattes. The acai bowl is scrumptious and the GF banana bread was to die for. Very fun decor and vibe. highly recommend.
    I've visited multiple times on my latest NYC trip and the breakfast is really good. I especially like the BLAT sandwich. Delicious options for both food and drink. The staff is really nice too. The only, small, downside is the price point but it is to be expected in Manhattan.
    Staff offer fantastic service and friendly conversation. The atmosphere is light and inviting and the coffee and food is spot on. We had the smashed avocado and corn fritters. Real avocado, piled high was just perfect!!
    Atmosphere, Service and Food were very very good! If you want to go there be early on time. I can definitely recommend the advocado Toast with peached eggs and Bacon. ;)

Similar places people viewed in New York