Upload Business Photo

The Mud Truck

Cafe

The Mud Truck24.5

The Mud Truck has 9 Tips

Mmm chai
    Open by 8am and dog-friendly, I always start my Saturdays with a walk to the mobile location of Mud Coffee in Astor Place. Bonus for hot baristas who always give a treat for my dog, Lila Belle.
    Frequentado pelos novaiorquinos, mas principalmente o restaurante que serve um Brunch típico de Nova York, na rua 9, na Astor Place. Vale a pena para comer uma boa comida, a preço justo e ver os descolados que frequentam o local. Bacana!
    A much better caffeine pitstop than that Star...whatever-it's-called. Get delicious coffee quickly and expertly made to order within the friendly confines of an orange truck. Rich taste, cheap price.
    Stopped by the truck for an iced coffee before I got on the subway. The coffee was so smooth. Loved it. Tried to buy some beans but they only had ground available. If I lived in NYC- I'd be stopping by every afternoon in the summer!
    The coffee was not fantastic as my expectation. I had cappucino double, and it was dark and strong enough, but it tasted too much acidity for me. I should have had chosen the caffe latte as usual. Then I went to 30th street to stroll the high line.
    If you're a coffee fanatic and haven't had Mud Coffee, you're missing out. For comparison, the smoothness and rich flavor of their house blend blows away Starbucks. The truck is usually parked in front of K-Mart at Astor Place in NYC.
    The coffee is far better than Starbucks without the bitter undertones. Their baked goods are delicious and very well priced.
    Mud truck makes good coffee. Definitely better than Starbucks and way better than the morning murky water in the wagons around town. The only problem with Mudtruck is that there's not enough around town. I'd trek an extra few blocks for it for sure. Anyway, the coffee is very good, straight out of Mudshop in the East Village - and has that villagey hipster feel without being ostentatious or snobby. And the cups are much more well designed (the caps especially) than most take-out shops - smooth and non-drip.

Similar places people viewed in New York