Sweetwater Social

Bar

Sweetwater Social25

643 Broadway
New York, NY 10012, US

Sweetwater Social has 8 Tips

A lively, casual rec room w phenomenal cocktails & a fooseball table.
    Pari mini corn dogs with an imaginative Manhattan riff featuring tequila, Barolo Chinato, and crème de cacao, then play some tabletop shuffleboard.
    We went in for a nightcap on a Monday night. Great specials on Monday and Tuesday. Cocktails were ok. But there was a huge fake perfume smell permeating the space - it was pretty overwhelming. But, good vibe and reasonable prices.
    I went here for an after work happy hour event. The venue itself is in a basement and is very cool spot, but it's pretty warm and even more so once it gets packed. Bartenders were great and it was easy and quick to get a drink even after it was packed. Prices are on par for the area so that's fine,the only negative besides the heat was the glasses used to serve wine-it's more of a whiskey glass. I really like the layout with coaches on one side when you enter and another 'hidden' section in the back towards the bar, there's also a few tables in front of the bar, as well as a few game tables. Also, coat check is $2.
    Buen bar, linda ambientación. Los precios son iguales a los de cualquier Bar en NY y los tragos no son excelentes pero están muy bien. Es bueno para ir con amigos o pareja. Recomendable
    I discovery this place by the app called Hooch( that give one free cocktail in different spots for $10 a month). Really good spot, I love my cocktail. The bartenders are very friendly, if you feel hungry go for the steak salad, it was delicious :)
    I took my now girlfriend of over a year to sweetwater for our first date and it was great! The atmosphere is nice and relaxed, the drinks are excellent and unique and they have some games if you want to do an activity for a bit. Would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys a good cocktail or anyone who wants a nice but still chill place for a date night.
    I first visited Sweetwater in April 2014 on a first date and it was a great time. We explored the variety of specialty cocktails, played games, and took pictures in their photo booth. Since then I've visited often and always bring friends there. Around happy hour the place gets a bit crowded and the drink prices are on par with the area. If you're hungry, they also have delicious food.

Similar places people viewed in New York