Stone Street Tavern

American Restaurant

Stone Street Tavern24
brunch • burger • fries • sliders

52 Stone Street
New York, NY 10004, US

Stone Street Tavern has 22 Tips

This gem is charmingly historic, and invitingly picturesque. Which makes it a lovely locale for your next happy hour, everyday from 3 p.m to 8 p.m., when Heineken, Amstel Light, and Brooklyn Lager Beers are all $5, and Russian Standard Vodka is $6.
    Sept 20 Noon. The Whole of Stone Street shucking slurping & recycling oyster shells for future oyster beds + music
    We stopped here in the middle of a tour we were on for lunch. I had problems with the waiter, he was unsure in answering my questions on the menu items. He did get some answers but really didn't understand. The food was good and came out quick.
    Visited for lunch and dinner over several trips to New York. Always enjoyed the food, staff are friendly and attentive.
    Everything from avocado toast to burritos to eggs Benedict to burgers. Great place to spend a lazy Sunday brunch. Bottomless mimosas or beers, well at least for 2 hours. The staff were friendly - lots of large bench style seating outside. If you are a small group they add other people to your table. We met some really fun New Yorkers (we were all from U.K.). This is my second visit and I'd go again!
    Had a great Saturday brunch there. The biscuits and gravy are very good, which I did not expect this far north. Blueberry and Ricotta pancakes were light and fluffy and very good. The omelet connoisseur in the group said that the garden omelet was the best omelet she has ever had anywhere. Returned for dinner the next night. Three of ordered the lobster rolls which all really liked. The fourth ordered the steak frites; the hanger steak served was very tender and tasty. French fries were very good. Both meals were served promptly and hot. There is an order seating area that is available in good weather. This are is shared with several other close-by restaurants and offers a real party-like atmosphere.
    This was just an awesome place to spend a few hours. Pleasant surroundings with attentive but not intrusive staff. A selection of beers and ales that we loved made for a relaxing enjoyable time. Combine with Luke's around the corner for a Lobster Roll, through in some good company and you'll have the most perfect experience in this historic part on Manhattan.
    Good food and wonderful ambiance. You feel like you are eating in Diagon Alley! Beautiful place to eat. They don't rush you out and let you relax with friends. We loved it.
    spent Fourth of July weekend in the Financial district of New York City and if you are looking for a great place to have your Sunday Brunch The Stone Street Tavern is it the food os prepared fresh and the service is great we had the avocado toast with salmon and The egg with salmon on an english muffin and Hollandaise sauce the prices are just right here too!
    Just a great neighborhood place to go. I usually have a burger and craft beer. Everything on the menu is really good. You can't go wrong. Sometimes the noise level at night gets to me but it's not a problem for most people. It's a great place for lunch as well.
    I will start with the one negative: very expensive Positives: location, location, location. Really cool side street near Wall Street. There were about 5-6 restaurants in a row and tables with umbrellas set up. Lots of younger people eating and drinking. I think they realized we were tourists and moved us inside far from everyone. I didn't mind the window seat. Everything we ate was fabulous! Ceasars Salad $12.00 Kobi sliders $15.00 Great place for singles, young couples and families with older kids.
    Considering 99.9% of people in NYC appear to be tourists, the Stone St Tavern is great. Its in the Wall street area and really caters to locals and business people. summer has outdoor tables and there are lots of other pubs near by. Tourists: This is worth the walk from 9/11 memorial or from your shopping at Century 21! Guys: lots of beers on tap and tons of deep fried stuff ladies: not all heavy food! The area is quite historic and on weekends ( esp Thurs and Friday) its rocking! worth going to .
    Good food, strong drinks and great staff made it a great visit. Very kid friendly and they were open late which made it convenient for us as we were visiting Wall St.
    This restaurant is in a historic building on a historic, no traffic, cobblestone street. It has a great atmosphere. Our food was also really good and we had good service. But the thing that stands out in my mind the most about this restaurant several days later is that it was LOUD. I mean like the loudest restaurant I have been to in years. Maybe a decade.
    My wife and I took break form a photo shoot to drop in and grab some pub food. Patti had the special blackened salmon and kale caesar and I tried the Bison Burger, Both were very tasty , our server friendly and the the water pitcher was kept filled( we were working no beers). We will definitely be back. The Stone Street area is very cool , worth a trip. Our server was Michelle and she was terrific.
    I loved this place. It was just really fun and cozy and cool. I got the cubano sandwich which was soooo awesome. My friend just got sweet potato fries and those were great too. Highly recommend if you find yourself down in the financial district. Also Stone Street is a cool place to check out.
    Great food, wonderful cosy environment, staff were attentive and friendly. Located in financial district, in historic area of stone street. Basic menu ...but the food we had was delicious. Drinks a little on the pricy side, however this is is reflective of NYC in general.
    Was visiting New York for about 5 days and had dinner at Stone Street Tavern. The atmosphere was great, lots of people having a great time and music playing in the background. Ordered the Tavern burger with the sweet potato fries and was very happy with it! Tasty juicy burger. Waiters were excellent too! Will definitely be back
    Mainly a craft beer and ipa bar it has a good menu with various sandwiches, pastas and entrees. I had the tagliatelle ragu and my friend had the battered fish sandwich. Good pub feel to the place.
    We had a business lunch for 12 people. The food was excellent. The bar itself has a fun atmosphere. And, the location on Stone Street is excellent. Definitely will return on another visit to the city.
    A good spot to enjoy meeting friends. Good Beers, Good Food, Good Venue all round. Bar food menu. Clean and friendly
    Ate at the Stone Street Tavern last weekend and it was really great! The burgers were delicious, but the historic Stone Street atmosphere is what will definitely bring me back to this spot in the future. There is inside seating and the inside area is nice, but the outside picnic table seating on stone street is what makes this place amazing! We each got the Tavern Burger (I got no mushrooms) and it was super juicy and cheesy. I was definitely satisfied. Also, they had a really great beer list. I got the pumpkin cider which was beyond amazing. I would come back for the cider alone!!!

Similar places people viewed in New York