Upload Business Photo

Salsa Y Salsa

Mexican Restaurant

Salsa Y Salsa has 13 Tips

Really poor customer service, walked in after a long day in New York for a tasty Mexican as advised by the hotel however turned out to be the worst Mexican ever. Food was average and customer service was disgraceful. We ordered starters then we were told the kitchen is closing. Very unfriendly and they do not provide half the food which is listed on the menu. I would definitely avoid.
    We were lucky enough to pop in during happy hour. Their toasted coconut margaritas and duck empanadas were divine! Plus, they offered my sister delicious gluten free nachos and house-made sangria. Our waitress was very helpful and friendly. We had a great time here & I'd definitely recommend it for happy hour.
    Comida rica a buen precio. Buen ambiente y prácticamente lleno, merece la pena! Los margaritas espectaculares.
    This is my wife's and mine go to place in Chelsea ,the Margaritas are great and the food is always top notch . The pork dishes are always tender and tasty .
    Co-worker and I ordered dinner from this place, as we had a late night meeting. We found the place on seamless.com & decided to take a stab at it...and I'm SO glad we did! We love Mexican food -- and it can be a hit or miss. This was a HUGE hit. I had the steak enchiladas with rice & beans & my co-worker the chicken quesadillas. Portions are pretty big so the price was pretty good. The rice was fluffy & savory & the beans well seasoned. The steak was well cooked, juicy & I'd definitely eat here again (or order). Highly recommended.
    Spent 5 months living in NY and went to this place pretty much every week! Amazing food and drinks and at a good price. The deco is cheesy but don't let that put you off! Staff are friendly and attentive but during busy periods they are rushed off their feet so be prepared to wait - it will be worth it! Absolutely loved this place, now back living in London its hard to find somewhere that comes close.
    Food good despite feeling like you are in a fast food restaurant with re-usable table clothes. Hard to get good mexican food in the city.
    My son and I were out and about the city and were hungry and looking for a place to eat and saw this place and as we both really like Mexican food, decided to give this place a try. Our waiter was just awful. He took our order and brought us our food but never came back to check on us once. The atmosphere was not very good at all. I would rate it poor to average. The food was barely OK. It was not bad but it was not good either. We will not go back there, ever.
    Great place, great food and atmosphere. We ate the regularly during a recent stay in NYC. The owner calls everyone 'Baby' and the Margarita's are amazing.
    Being from California whenever I travel and want a taste of home I try to find a nice Mexican resturant. I was told this place had good food, but it was like something out of a can. It tool a really long time to get the food and the presentation was sloppy. I would not insult the Mexican people by calling this a Mexican resturant.
    My daughter and I had dinner at Salsa Y Salsa and it exceeded my expectations for a restaurant just off Broadway. Their drinks were expertly crafted and the seafood fresh and cooked to order. This is a very good choice for dinner, but there is limited space. Go early or be prepared to wait.
    We went here once during our time in new york it was good but nothing amazing. I think it was new because there wasnt much of a crowd. if you dont want to wait at the lines at carnegie or katz this is a good alternative
    Decently priced margaritas, casual atmoshere. Food was nothing to rave about but the waiter was.

Similar places people viewed in New York