Pure Thai Cookhouse

Asian Restaurant

Pure Thai Cookhouse54.5
thai food • noodles • pork • crab

Pure Thai Cookhouse has 25 Tips

Highly recommended!!
    If you want a table fast, go solo and sit on one of the low stools. My favorite dish since day one has been the Ratchaburi Pork & Crab Dry Noodles. Unfortunately, I love it so much I rarely allow myself to try anything else, unless I'm sharing plates.
    Great reviews!
    I can affirm what Ben said best Thai in city super inventive dishes...
    2 Likes
    Best in the city.
    2 Likes
    One of the food highlights of our 5 days in New York. We know Thai food and this was one of the best Thai meals we have ever had! Definitely worth a visit!
    This small Thai restaurant serves really good food. The place is cramped with very little space between the tables, but this just ad to the atmosphere. The place is popular, so it's a good idea to book a table.
    Looking for an intake of fresh vegetables and quality food, the team served it up in loads. Thai food can be hit or miss, and these guys were a hit. Even a 15min wait to be seated (even at 6pm it was full) wouldn't deter. The aromas from the kitchen confirmed we were in for a treat. Visitors to NY, seek these guys out. You will not be disappointed.
    The papaya salt was ok not spicy enough As min course I had a vegan pad seeyou which was also good. But I was not extra impressed to make the effort and come again
    I really liked the food, would have liked a bit more spice in my ribs. The beef salad was nice . Place is cute, service is great
    We love Thai food...but not here. Pure Thai cannot be the #1 Thai restaurant in NYC.. this restaurant is over rated on TA. You can do better than Pure Thai in NYC.
    Great front of house, but the menu is small and perhaps I'm missing a trick but it just wasn't great. I've travelled many times to Thailand and I love Thai food but this wasn't it as I remembered? Small restaurant nice atmosphere , fair price but lacking in flavour.
    Good food at a fair price for NY. Tom Yam Koon a bit weak in lemongrass and chilli flavour and also prawn content. Main dishes well seasoned. Service good and comfortable atmosphere. Recommended eating venue in Hells Kitchen area.
    it can be a wait but we liked this place so much we went twice. Authentic, reasonably priced and delicious
    Located close to theatre district. Went for dinner. Place is very small and plus being popular, expect a waiting time. After 40 mins of waiting, was seated at bar table. Ordered recommended fried chilli chicken (served with jasmine rice).. very authentic Thai food .. noodles prepared in open kitchen type counter. If you want to try authentic Thai food around Hell's Kitchen and don't mind wait period then this is place to go !
    Was at the pure Thai cookhouse recently. Loved the ambiance and the service. The food was amazing! Great flavors and reasonably priced. Will definitely go back.
    This restaurant is so incredibly small and authentic, it will become your immediate favorite! Seriously, the wait was long (but that's our fault), the seating is limited (but it's so intimate), and the food is amazing--absolutely amazing. Definitely eat here if you're craving the best Thai food in NYC!!
    Trip advisoried a Thai in hells kitchen and pure came up top of the list. Walked right past it first because it really is a small place. Glad we found it as food was good. Good menu and pleasant staff. We were on the way to watch catz and it was nearby for that. Cheapest place we ate at for our entire NYC stay. In fact as we left around 7pm people had already started to queue for tables. I guess that tells it's own story. Recommended.
    Another great, quick and reasonably priced feed of Thai food. Small and busy setting but great service, great food and will be going back again next time in NYC.
    Fantastic find. A rustic looking restaurant with friendly staff and excellent food, at a very reasonable cost. The only advice I would give, is to arrive early at the restaurant to avoid queues as they don't accept bookings.
    This is seriously the best Thai restaurant in the city! Authentic Thai dishes and flavours and the staff are so friendly. Also not over priced for manhattan. Highly recommend.
    First off we were very impressed with the hospitality of the staff. While waiting to be seated they repeatedly filled our water glasses(due to our thirst from our lengthy sightseeing hike in the heat of NY). I think what impressed me as much as the food was how much the staff seemed to honestly want us to enjoy our visit
    We were warmly welcomed as soon as we entered the restaurant. Our server gave superb recommendations based on our preferences. While service was fast, we did not felt rushed. Their bathroom is clean and has an authentic feel of Thailand. Tip: get there early so you don't have to wait. They don't take RSVP Photos to come. Can't upload with the phone
    This fabulous little hole-in-the-wall is on 9th Ave just south of 52nd St by the theaters. Hell's Kitchen. They might as well rename 9th Avenue the Mekong River. There's everything to chose from on 9th Avenue. I went by myself. For groups, there was at least a half hour wait at 5:00 in the afternoon today (Saturday). I got a seat at a counter right away. This wonderful restaurant is inexpensive. I had the wok stir-fried shrimp with vegetables and cashews. Just get it!
    Best Thai food I'd ever had. Service was great. This place isn't big. Small narrow but boosts a great atmosphere. A must try

Similar places people viewed in New York