Piccolo Cafe

Italian Restaurant

Piccolo Cafe24.5
sandwich

Piccolo Cafe has 19 Tips

Came here to have lunch with Liz on a weekend during her lunch break. Went for the salmon salad, which came with a hearty heap of fresh fish. Service can be a bit sleepy, but I can't blame them. It's not a very exciting place
    Tiny place, big taste.
    1 Like
    Different dinner combo every night. 2 items for $15. Such great food!
    Another staple of a place. I'll always stop by when I'm in LES
    Came here Sunday morning with a friend for some cappuccinos, and got in line while my friend was sitting at one of the few remaining seats (the place is TINY). I was in line behind some Japanese women who were ordering, when two more Japanese came into the shop, breezed right by me and started yakking with the others already in front--and the barista took their orders, completing ignoring me. I was absolutely shocked. The barista saw the whole thing--how I was waiting for 5 minutes and these people just butted ahead. I left and won't be back. It's crazy bad service.
    Endroit décontracté où vous pourrez déguster une multitude de boissons. Service de petits déjeuners. Souvent beaucoup de monde. Prix raisonnables.
    Piccolo Cafe is a small series of cafes in Manhattan. This location is tiny. A few booths and takeaway service. Good nourishing food, mainly sandwiches, soups, and salads. Very popular with the neighboring school students. Perfect for a cup of coffee or on-the go-eating.
    I decided to check out Piccolo Cafe because I heard good things about their coffee. On the morning I chose to try it, the barrista looked like she would have rather been anywhere other than serving me. She was so disinterested that it appeared as though she was barely paying attention to preparing my cappuccino - and sure enough I could taste the lack of enthusiasm in my cup.
    My wife and I were looking for a good place to have a strong cup of coffee and breakfast and while there are all kinds of cafes and diners in the city we were seeking something a little different when we noticed the tiny Piccolo Cafe on 3rd Avenue between 15th and 16th Street. Their menu looked interesting and we had smoked salmon omelet sandwich which was very tasty with truly outstanding lattes! It turns out that there are four Piccolo Cafes in New York City, and I think these might be a refreshing change for people seeking creative menus and strong Italian coffee.
    A wide range of sandwiches salads Italian dishes and desserts makes this tiny and cozy café perfect for breakfast, a shot of espresso, lunch, aperitif and dinner. High quality food and friendly service. Recommended! !!
    Tiny cafe with excellent service, quite big range of sandwiches and great coffee. We came back for 3 times in 5 days :)
    De koffie was van gebrande bonen die mij niet zo bekoorden... De omelet smaakte nauwelijks naar ei en erover heen zat een truffelpasta.... Een truffelomelet stond vermeld op het menu... Nee dus... De bijgeleverde salade lag futloos op het bord. De gehaktballetjes waren homemade, maar lagen al een paar uur buiten de koelkast te wachten om gegeten te worden... Toen ik ze geserveerd kreeg was slechts de tomatensaus, ook homemade, in de magnetron warmgeworden... Zeker geen slechte kwaliteit, maar terugkeren doe ik niet.
    Alloggiando sulla 17esima aver incontrato questo "piccolo cafe" all' incrocio sulla 3a e' stata una piacevole e casuale scoperta. Caffè espresso e brioches sono ottime cosi' come il "pasticciotto" . La cortesia e simpatia del bolognese Alberto ci ha accompagnato nelle colazioni e nei suggerimenti sulle attività newyorkesi. Da provare assolutamente!
    First of all, real Italian espresso enthusiasts, this is one of the places to go in NYC. Do not leave without tasting a croissant, also one of the top ones. The rest of the food is also as cooked by your Italian grandmother. Egg dishes for brunch, pasta, sandwiches, everything is of excellent quality and ridiculously priced. And Alberto does his work with gusto and smile.
    I stumbled on Piccolo by accident one day after class when I was hungry and worn out... I debated going in and ultimately made the right choice! This is a tiny shop but the menu is both creative and perfect for any time of the day. I've had the Arugula Salad and the Green Foccacia panini. Fresh ingredients and high quality bread. I know I can always stop in here in a pinch and get quick, reliable and pleasant service without paying a lot. I can't wait to try their breakfast sandwiches (the Truffle Omelette sandwich sounds especially good) and their gelato. Highly recommended.
    Un caffè, finalmente abbastanza simile al nostro. Locale carino, gentilezza a prezzi contenuti con possibilità di fare colazione seduti. Molto buono
    This is a great little spot. Went here for lunch with two other folks. It was late in the afternoon so we didn't have a problem getting a table, but I can see how during peak hours it could get hectic. This place is TINY. If you weren't looking for it you could easily miss it. I had prosciutto and buffalo mozzarella panini, and I loved everything about it. The others got soup, and we're happy with it. It's a charming little spot with great food, I'd happily return in the future.
    Per una settimana intera è stato la nostra salvezza, la dipendenza da caffeina iniziava a farsi sentire, e iniziare la giornata con un buon espresso ti fa partire con il piede giusto. Grazie ragazzi, sorridenti, gentili e ottimo il vostro caffè. Anche le paste sono buonissime!
    Un pò nascosto, ma molto caratteristico e frequentato dai giovani del posto che si fermano sugli alti sgabelli per una colazione abbondante o un caffè all'Italiana. Il Piccolo Caffè è stato per noi meta fissa per una settimana intera, prima di partire per il tour de force in città, caffè ottimo,tipico ristretto italiano e personale molto sorridente e disponibile. Un saluto al simpaticissimo Matteo, ha un sorriso splendente che al mattino fa davvero bene al cuore! Super super super consigliato, prezzi giusti e ottima qualità del cibo.

Similar places people viewed in New York