Upload Business Photo

Panya

Japanese Restaurant

Panya14

Panya has 7 Tips

Great Tacos!
    ๆ˜”ใ‹ใ‚‰ใ‚ใ‚‹ใŒใ€ๆœ€่ฟ‘ใงใฏๅ’Œๆœ้ฃŸใ‚’้ฃŸในใ•ใ›ใฆใใ‚Œใ‚‹ใ€ไพฟๅˆฉใชใŠๅบ—ใ€‚ๆ—ฅๆœฌ้ขจใฎใ‚ฑใƒผใ‚ญใ‚‚็พŽๅ‘ณใ—ใ„ใ—ใ€็งใฏไป–ใ‚ˆใ‚Šใƒชใƒผใ‚บใƒŠใƒ–ใƒซใชใฎใซ็พŽๅ‘ณใ—ใ„ใƒžใ‚ซใƒญใƒณใฎใƒ•ใ‚กใƒณใงใ™ใ€‚
    ๆ—ฅๆœฌใฎใƒ‡ใƒ‘ๅœฐไธ‹ใซใ‚ใ‚‹ใ‚ˆใ†ใชใ€ใ‹ใ‚ใ„ใใฆใŠใ„ใ—ใใ†ใชใ‚ฑใƒผใ‚ญใ‚„ใƒ‘ใƒณใŒใŸใใ•ใ‚“ใ‚ใ‚Šใพใ—ใŸใ€‚่ฆ‹ใŸ็›ฎใ‚‚ใ‹ใ‚ใ„ใ„ใ—ใ€ๅ‘ณใ‚‚็”˜ใ•ๆŽงใˆใ‚ใงใ€ใŠใ„ใ—ใ‹ใฃใŸใงใ™ใ€‚ใƒ›ใƒ†ใƒซใฎ้ƒจๅฑ‹ใง้ฃŸในใ‚‹ใƒ‡ใ‚ถใƒผใƒˆใซใดใฃใŸใ‚Šใ€‚
    they have 50% discount for sushi/rolls after 9! bread/pastries are ok- not too tasty but not horrible either credit card minimum $10 i think!
    I needed a place in the East Village area to pick up a birthday cake that wouldn't break the bank. So that's when my cousin suggested Panya. A quick search on Yelp told me that I should go with the green tea tiramisu. At $22 for a 6 inch, it was definitely worth the price! There was a great matcha flavor, but it wasn't too strong, and the cake wasn't overly sweet. It's a great alternative if you don't feel like spending $50 on a Lady M cake for the same size. I might even like Panya better! Just be careful not to leave the cake out for too long, and make sure your fridge is cold enough. Otherwise, the cream gets a little melty. Bonus - they throw in free candles for your cake! I'll definitely be visiting again for my future birthday cake needs. Plus, their bowls of udon sound and look good, so I'll need to get me some of that too!
    Whenever I find myself in East Village with time to kill, this is the perfect place to go. I can grab a tea and some pastries, and if I'm especially hungry, there are little bento boxes of food to go - sushi, cooked meats with rice, noodles, sandwiches, etc. I wouldn't say that this is the best food in the whole (there are many slower options around the area), but for something quick and tasty, you cannot beat it.
    Sunrise Martใฎ้šฃใซใ‚ใ‚‹ใƒ‘ใƒณๅฑ‹ใ•ใ‚“ใ€‚ๅคœ๏ผ’๏ผ’ๆ™‚ใพใงๅ–ถๆฅญใ—ใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใฎใง้‡ๅฎใ—ใพใ™ใ€‚ ๅฐใ•ใ„ใชใŒใ‚‰ใ‚‚้ฃŸใƒ‘ใƒณใ€ใƒ‡ใƒ‹ใƒƒใ‚ทใƒฅใ€ใƒใ‚ฟใƒผใƒญใƒผใƒซใ€ใƒใ‚ฒใƒƒใƒˆ็ญ‰ๆƒใฃใฆใพใ™ใ€‚ ใƒ‘ใƒณไปฅๅค–ใซใ‚‚ๆ—ฅๆœฌใฎใŠ่“ๅญใ‚„ใ‚ฑใƒผใ‚ญใ€้ฃฒใฟ็‰ฉใ‚‚่ฒฉๅฃฒใ—ใฆใพใ—ใŸใ€‚ใ‚คใƒผใƒˆใ‚คใƒณใ‚นใƒšใƒผใ‚นใ‚‚ใ‚ใ‚Šใพใ—ใŸใ€‚

Similar places people viewed in New York