Nordstrom Rack

Tourist Attraction

Nordstrom Rack34
great bargains • men and women • shoes • goods

Nordstrom Rack has 23 Tips

sjp shoes
    Lorac
    I found new Calvin Klein pillow for my bed for $11.
    1 Like
    Whenever I find myself in Union Square, I must go into Nordstrom Rack. They have a wide verity of clothes & shoes in all sizes & new stuff constantly keeps coming in. I don't always leave with merchandise only because I'm a very particular & careful shopper who has a limited space in her closet. I love that they have stuff for every pocket. My husband was with me once & found a phenomenal winter suit by Burberry- it was expensive even at half priced but worth buying. Last week I bought Tom Ford glasses that everybody compliments me on. With tax, I paid about $170 instead of 500. I bought booties, shirts - all really good quality & useful. They have beautiful dresses, jackets & coats in all price ranges & you can try then on in the fitting room . They have tailors as well. Also, if you buy something & go back to return it, not used with a receipt , no problem . The lines to the cash register can get long & annoying if you are in a rush.
    We visit Nordstrom Rack Union Square every visit we make to New York City. It is much easier to shop than Century 21. This is a great place to shop for shoes at big discounts. We have bought Nikes, ballet flats and boots all high quality at greatly reduced prices. The clothes selection for both women and men are excellent. There are many designer brands here.
    Good place to shop for discount branded clothing/ shoes. Very good location at Union Square. But store is poorly organized and "littered" all over. I know it is a discount store, but also feel a Nordstrom (even a Rack) should have a higher standard.
    The store has great potential but needs organization. We loved the variety of shoes at great prices. We will return!
    I went after visiting the Union Square Christmas market, as some friends recommended it. I'm sure there were some good bargains there but the couple of items I picked up were still $200odd discounted. There is no order here, product is strewn everywhere and it is crowded. If you love Brands and are willing to search through racks and shelves to find a bargain you'd probably enjoy it.
    They have a range of very cheap Kiehl's products. For example they sell Kiehl's eye brightening that comes in a tube at some 20% discount to when you buy it at Kiehl's store. This might be due to the fact that Kiehl has changed the packaging of the said product from tube to an aluminium pump which should be better and makes the product have longer shelf life. However, we also see cosmetics like Lorac palette selling for $20ish. Love coming here for bargains.
    Had a hard time deciding between Ferragamo or Gucci sunglasses!! Bought Kate Spades bag and Marc for Marc Jacobs wallet. Shoes!!!! Entire sections categorized by shoe sizes which was convenient. The clothes sections weren't attractive as the designs looked like they were from the last century. Pretty happy with the accessories, happy with minimum damages to the bank!
    This shop has plenty of bargains. You just need to have a good look. Plenty of shoes. Something for everyone.
    Nothing special and no big selection of designer handbags or shoes. More high end designer shoes with a 10 or higher shoe size, nothing in small sizes.
    Since my last review, they've also stocked up a whole wall of burt's bee products. I guess it makes for a nice souvenir gift if you're from abroad and want something that's practical and a classic US brand. Then hit up pokespot (raw marinated fish over rice) slightly across the street, the latest food trend in NYC. Or maybe further down 2 avenues is the brick and mortar chicken over rice place (The Halal Guys).
    Everything you dreamed discount should be. The brands are definitely the higher end brands in the store. Very excellent discounts and great staff. You have to work for the discounts, of course.
    I was underwhelmed by the selection and quality of men's goods. Everything looked old or out of date and the prices were not very discounted! Oh well- no more visits for me.
    Great bargains if you have the time to look. It gets very busy but the lines do move quickly. Worth a visit to bag a bargain.
    Visited here after breakfast for a little shopping and just wasn't impressed. Store appeared disheveled and not very orderly. The store was not very crowded as it was only about 10-11 am. I did find under armour socks at a decent price. Was hoping to find a new wallet but the stock was rather limited.
    I have been in this store several times and I keep trying to like it, but truth be told - I have only made one purchase. The staff are friendly and attentive and the store is well maintained.
    Sophia was awesome and extremely helpful - service was far better than other similar stores in NYC, and great deals too!
    This is one of the smaller Nordstrom Racks that I have visited. That aside, the bargains in luxury brands were plenty. Had to do a little digging which was to be expected, but sizing and brand signage was easy to navigate. If in the Union Square area - it's definitely worth the visit.
    spent most of the afternoon here and was hoping to find some great deals. The inventory selection was very good, but there were very few deals. Pricing in my native North Carolina is similar. Checking out could have been a nightmare (the lines to checkout were very long) except a shoe clerk took pity on us and checked us out in the shoe dept. Thank you!!!
    This store had very helpful staff. I needed directions to another location and the staff was very helpful. Priced and selection were good.
    We had been recommended to visit Nordstrom Rack and were very pleased that we did. The range is vast and time is needed to sift through but there were many great bargains to be found.

Similar places people viewed in New York