Upload Business Photo

Lost Weekend NYC

Cafe

Lost Weekend NYC34.5

Lost Weekend NYC has 6 Tips

Came here with Ron when showing him around my neighborhood. Hard to say whether Lost Weekend pulls a better espresso than Cafe Grumpy, but it's a lot more pleasant to sit in. Surfing videos projected on the wall and glass walls to let in abundant sunshine
    1 Like
    👍
    Blue bottle coffee from San Francisco is delish!
    ... e vicino alla mia libreria preferita. Un espresso e un cappuccino con brioche. Locale molto carino, a metà strada tra il negozio di abbigliamento (magliette molto belle) e di tavole da surf, con la possibilità di bere un caffè. E appena esci..la mia libreria preferita! Credo proprio che tornerò
    We were in the city this weekend for an art opening and my husband took me and my two kids on an expedition to find what he said was "the best cup of coffee he's ever had." I scoffed and mocked and challenged. Well, he seriously could not have over-sold this cup of coffee and I can't either. I ordered a latte made with Battenkill Milk, which is bottled in the Hudson Valley. We get it delivered at home. It's super creamy - the milk is definitely part of the secret. The coffee was mellow. No bitter or chemical aftertaste. They did some kind of thing where they mixed some of the steamed milk into the coffee for a while before topping it off with more milk (and making a pretty heart). I don't know what the barrista was looking for as he addled my coffee, but whatever he was looking for, I found it in my cup. Really, good I don't live near that place because I would be broke and bouncing off the walls. GO! GO Now!
    Lost Weekend is a small combination coffee shop/surf shop with boards, books and good espresso. Not sure whether the boards and decks were for sale but the books and ephemera seemed to be. There is one central table that seats about 8 and a window bar with seating for maybe four. Clientele seemed to be a couple of male models preening and a few LES hipsters <g> but I had great coffee here served with a smile and friendliness unusual for Manhattan. I will definitely go back,

Similar places people viewed in New York