Upload Business Photo

Keg No. 229

Nightclub

Keg No. 229 has 10 Tips

Ótimo bar! Comida saborosa! Diversas cervejas para experimentar! Possui também o sistema em que vc pode servir sozinho e pagar o quanto colocou no copo! Vale a experiência!
    Very nice place close to the dock and Brooklyn bridge (Manhattan side) it offers a wide list of local and international beers, while the most intriguing ones can be draught directly from the tap. Ask the bar tender for a glass and an chip bracelet and help yourself to a selection of NY beers. You pay the amount you poor! Cheers!!!
    Apres 9 jours à New York, nous avons décidé de s'arrêter au Keg No 229, restaurant/bar à coté de notre hôtel. C'est sans aucun doute le meilleur burger de notre séjour !
    Maten var gjennomsnittlig. Servicen var også gjennomsnittlig. Atmosfæren trekker opp. Koselig lite sted i en bakgate mellom Brooklyn Bridge og Financial Distrikt.
    Blown away by the quality and quantity of the food eaten here. It was so good we went back for second meal in our 5 days! The grilled cheese is to die for!! I would say everyone needs to have this at least once in their life! The S'mores were a messy eat but extra napkins brought to the table at our giggling during eating them. So tasty and so naughty. Great recommendations of beers to try and a selection like no other.
    I went here on a quiet Tuesday afternoon and the bar was fairly empty. The bartender had a great knowledge about beer and I did indeed take the option to pout my own. You can see how much you are pouring and how much it will cost which is both fun and scary at the same time. I didn't eat, but I have to say that the food coming out, looked really good.
    Amazing beer selection, including a pour your own option that I might have to return for! Plenty of Craft Ales also. Burgers are amazing. I got a Californian burger which had a brilliant Guacamole on it, with the best fries I have ever had (came with Rosemary which I love!) Great atmosphere, makes me wish I lived here..
    We headed here for a group lunch and what a surprise. The appetizers were delicious and a decent size (fried pickles, pretzels and Mac & cheese balls). Most people got burgers but one sandwich looked amazing... The grilled cheese sandwich which also came with tots! But I ordered fish tacos... And it was delicious too. And the service was great! Everyone was extremely friendly and on top of their game. If you're in the area, I would highly suggest heading there. It's just too bad that no one tried the beer.
    Beer is great, food is very good, staff is friendly and location is cool :-) All you need! Bonus: free mimosa or Bloody Mary with brunch :-)
    Went in after long day travelling. Tried a couple of different beers and they were very nice indeed. The atmosphere was good very noisy though. Our son came across to us from the hotel and was also Mae very welcome. We had food which we ordered from the table, with staff that were very nice and friendly. The food was okay basic pub food which tasted good and was a fair value for money. The staff behind the bar were great also. Will use for beer during the rest of our stay.

Similar places people viewed in New York