Upload Business Photo

Fresco Gelateria

Cafe

Fresco Gelateria34.5
gelato • sorbet • peanut butter • flavor

Fresco Gelateria has 22 Tips

Open late! Great studying spot
    The Greek owners of Fresco Gelateria, in the East Village, honor their roots with a beautifully light goat cheese fig gelato, with the fluffiness of goat cheese and just enough honey and fig to approach rather than fully embrace sweetness.
    Ett mysigt glasställe på andra avenyn som serverar en helt fantastisk jordnötssmörsglass. Även många andra smaker var goda och man får testa hur mycket man vill innan köp :)
    久々に行きましたが、可愛い店内で混んでいました。ローズウォーターのジェラートまた食べましたが美味しかったです!またすぐにでも行きたいくらいはまりそうです^ ^
    Café met lekkere gelato en sorbets en vriendelijke bediening. Een echtevaanrader als je in de buurt bent!
    Love this world class gelateria!! I come all the time in the summer for the peach yogurt flavor. The best!!
    The yoghurt peach gelato was great. Not too sweet. Subtle fruity peach - real fruit - that complements the tangy yoghurt. Really excellent. I also had rosewater, which was really interesting. One of our group had double chocolate (excellent and not too sweet) and peanut butter, which he loved but to me it was sickly sweet. The rest of us also had the top notch yoghurt peach.
    濃厚でもありさっぱりしたジェラート食べれました!特にローズウォーターとピーチヨーグルトを食べましたが美味しかったです^ ^また行きます!
    My family love gelato, so wherever new city we visit, we look for a gelato place. Thrust me, this I s the best gelato we have eaten.
    この界隈にはアイスクリームの有名店がいくつかありますが、このお店は店内も広々として居心地がいい空間になっています。 オーソドックスなイタリアンジェラートを提供していて、味もよくお茶がてらアイスクリームをいただく、というのならおすすめのお店です。界隈で食事した後に河岸を変えてみる、というのがおすすめでしょうか。
    I love gelato, and consume a lot of it (too much sometimes). And without a doubt, Fresco is the best gelato you will find in NYC. Each flavor is made fresh every day with fresh and healthy ingredients.
    Whilst the gelato is good, we enjoyed this gem of a coffee shop as a breakfast venue. Quite and with seating. Try the avocado bagel with parmesan and sliced boiled egg-it's a winner. Healthy eating options.
    In a comfy setting, you'll find delectable gelato and sorbet, a well thought out menu of soups, sandwiches, salads (healthy large bowls) and pastries, good coffee & tea. The folks behind the counter are terrific, they play good music. There's a large glass window up to the ceiling to people watch looking out onto 2nd avenue, it's easily a local favorite spot to drop in, run in, sit for a while, get yourself some good vibes.
    Really enjoyed their cucumber ice cream and chocolate sorbet! Friendly service! Chilled out vibe. Good value for money.
    My husband and I stumbled upon this cute little cafe when walking from dinner. We were so happy to find it as their Gelato and Sorbet was delicious! I had the peanut butter sorbet ans it was the best I have ever tasted...seriously good! My husband had their lemon gelato which was also delicious! Great little spot!
    Had the dirty chai latte and salted caramel gelato and thought both were really good. Generous gelato portions and good service.
    Отличное итальянское мороженое, состоящие только из сливок и свежих натуральных компонентов с низким содержанием сахара - вот за что я люблю это место. Вкус этого месяца - грушевый сорбет. Очень круто
    I try to avoid dairy so I am always looking for good dairy free sorbet, this place has excellent ones. They also have gelato for people who have no problem digesting dairy. Fresco claim to make all their product daily from scratch and it tastes like they do - it's delicious, fresh and tastes like the ingredients are high quality, NOT mass produced artificial junk. They always have dark chocolate sorbet available, they have other flavors that change with the season, I have had lovely pear, a rich amazing peanut butter, a great mango. It's all good here. The space small but cute to lounge around and eat your dessert, they have free iced water available from a cooler with glass glasses.
    Colazione all italiana ottima! Molto semplice, caldo e accogliente! Un espresso buonissimo! Se ci capitate fermatevi pure
    Nice friendly service. Great REAL coffee. Both the cappuccino and the cold coffee. Nice and refreshing
    The ice cream is really, really good, but the girll who servede me was so condecending that a stright 5 for the ice cream is a 2 for the overall expirence.

Similar places people viewed in New York