Five Napkin Burger

Burger Joint

Five Napkin Burger44.5
burger • fries • salad • sushi

Five Napkin Burger has 24 Tips

I live for the avocado ranch burger, medium rare. The tuna salad is great in a week when I've had too many burgers and therefore hate myself a little
    Shakes best in area.
    Shakes best in area.
    My first time here. The original was great! Ask for Katie, she's a great waitress!
    We went at night and asked to sit outside. As we were seated we were given the menu. Waiter came after about five minutes. We order two glasses of ice water and a bottle of Chardonnay. After over five minutes he returned with a plate of pickles, five minutes later, he returned with a glass of wine, we again asked for two glasses of ice water, and that we had ordered a bottle of Chardonnay. He came back later with the glasses of water, and the bottle of wine. He pour and put it in the cooler, without showing us the bottle. We then ordered a burger with bacon, cheese, tomato and lettuce, and the Korean BBG wings. We tasted the wine, which was a little different taste that we are use too. We looked at the bottle in the cooler, it was Pinot Grigio. Dinner arrived after awhile, the burger had no cheese, sent it back. The waiter admitted to us he could not wait for the evening to be over. After asking for bill we waited awhile. We could not wait to leave this place.
    We had been advised to book so we booked online. Very easy. However we arrived early. They found us a great table. Excellent beef burgers cooked medium. Friendly, efficient service in a packed restaurant on a Sunday night.
    Visited 5 Napkin Burger in September on the recommendation of a tour guide. Wasn't disappointed. Had the 5 Napkin Burger (duh!) with a side of fries. Burger was done to perfection and had great flavor. Great Hell's Kitchen burger option.
    One of the best burger I've ever had. They have 5 different burgers on the menu, and its hard to choose because they all look so fresh. Also recommmend sweet potato fries and the cheese cake. Large portions. Also great service and cool interiour.
    I was in NY with my bf for a one-week holiday. We stopped here to try a gf burger based on the reviews that we have read. I'm a Coeliac person so I need to avoid also the cross contamination. We stopped here for lunch and we asked the waitress about the gf. She was very friendly and she told that the burgers and the french fries are suitable for Coeliac people. I had my burger and my fries: very tasty! I strongly recommend this place to everyone that loves burgers!
    I went to 5 Napkin Burger for the first time during lunchtime on Sunday. Service was very good and efficient. I was pretty disappointed that the burger didn't come with fries and think ~19 for a burger and fries is on the pricey side. The burger was very flavorful and I would happily eat it again but I wouldn't rank it as one of my favorite burgers. The fries were pretty uninspired and relatively cold when they got to our table. I would go back if I was in the are but wouldn't necessarily seek out 5 Napkin Burger
    5 Napkin has the best burger selection in Hells Kitchen. I've had almost all of them and no complaints. If you're not in the mood for a beef burger, you can get an ahi tuna burger. The apps are great as well as the onion rings and fries. Great fry selection too. Waitstaff was friendly, fast, and attentive.
    This was our fourth time at this restaurant over as many years and management really has it all figured out. Good wines great burgers and onion rings followed with very lovely carrot cake made for a great meal. Topping all that with great staff and efficient service completed an excellent dinner.
    My wife and I wanted someplace convenient on the way to see Kinky Boots on Broadway. Someone had recommended this place, and since we happened past it (and woman outside the restaurant was raving about it), we decided to give it a shot. She hostess chose a very smart table for me and my wife (she is in an electric scooter) with easy access. Fortunately we agreed on a burger to share, since at 10 oz., it was plenty for us to share with an order of fries, and because $14 is steep for a burger (unless you're in NYC, I guess). It was the original, with Gruyere cheese, caramelized onions and rosemary garlic mayo. And the burger was VERY good. The fries were good fries, and the servers were pleasant. We'd go back.
    First, kudos to this restaurant for being nice and cool last night.....very hot and muggy day in NYC.....mystified as to why most of the restaurants in this area have wide open windows/doors in this type of weather. Comfortable booth that was much appreciated as my husband and I are tall. We ordered a bacon/cheddar and a bleu cheese burger with an order of fries. All were delicious and served piping-hot. We were in the city for business, had a long day, were roasting from the heat and this restaurant hit the spot. We don't usually have dessert but we couldn't pass up the Brownie Sundae (you shouldn't either, worth the calories). Easy to split for 2-3. Kudos also for having PLAIN real iced-tea in addition to the fruity-flavored ones my husband hates. Wine-per-glass prices reasonable and good pour. Fabulous server, Greg F., very attentive, personable and professional. We'll be back.
    Big claim but it was very very yummy. I had the special spicy one and it was delicious, definitely worth heading here.
    My wife and I stopped in after a play. No wait, but all tables continually full. I got the basic burger with gruyere and she got the bacon cheese vidalia onion. We both loved them. Really juicy. No need for condiments. Service was speedy and attentive.
    We stopped by for a burger. I had a burger and fries and my husband had a nice sushi roll. The service was outstanding. They were very attentive without interrupting our meal. We sat outside and people watched during our meal.
    We used to LOVE this franchise, ate there a lot. They have pared down their menu to just a few dishes now. Nothing comes with anything, so a hamburger comes on a bare plate, not even a piece of lettuce underneath. You have to order and pay for everything separately (fries with burger, etc.) They have discontinued our favorite dishes, there is just no reason for us to go there again, especially with the high prices. They may still be good for Happy Hour, they used to be, but I don't know if that has changed also. To sum it up: Decent food, not much choice, overpriced.
    No grease and great service. Enjoyed the sidewalk seating in my first trip to New York City. Can't wait til next visit
    Burgers and fries were worth the walk. Quite a cool vibe to the space and nice service though a tiny bit mixed up on the night we were there. Think it was just a long day for our server though he was lovely.
    Being Coeliac I was worried about eating abroad but found this little gem a short walk from our hotel. Amazing gluten free burgers with dedicated gluten free fryers for their fries (make sure you tell them).The service was fantastic. Enjoyed it so much we went back a second time during out short NYC stay
    Exactly what I was hoping for. It was the best burger we had in NYC and we were in and out in 30 minutes. The food was incredible and it has a great atmosphere. It will be a regular stop for me every time we're in town.
    Food was delicious and they were very accommodating with everyone's diets and food restrictions. Service was fairly quick and wait staff was super nice. Burgers were cooked as requested and they were pretty big. Would definitely go back.
    Great burger and service. Short wait at the bar as it is so popular and we hadn't booked. Well worth the wait. I had the 5 napkins burger with a side of fries and my wife had the original salad with chicken and the sundae dessert.

Similar places people viewed in New York