Photo of Five Guys Burgers & Fries in New York, NY, US
Photo of Five Guys Burgers & Fries in New York, NY, US
Photo of Five Guys Burgers & Fries in New York, NY, US

Five Guys Burgers & Fries

Burger Joint

fries • burger • patties • grilled mushrooms

Five Guys Burgers & Fries has 20 Tips

We decided to stopped by after the Broadway play ended to get a vanilla malt. Great service, fast ! And the place was very clean. They also had a security guard inside the place . The burger as always was perfect. ( with grilled jalapeños ).
    Were running late and stopped in first time for burgers- came as two flat pieces of brown mystery food - totally uneatable - will never step foot in another five guys. Is this what they serve to tourists - scary
    Ordered the Bacon Cheese Burger. Burger patties were perfectly succulent, bacon crispy and cheese a perfect match. Served in a soft cloudy bread bun, not sweet. Wrapped in tin foil, once opened the burger looks dirty, but tastes 10/10. Toppings are free and a good selection, I wanted to taste it straight though with tom sauce, wow, delicious. Fries are cooked well and with character. I ordered the Little Fries, which is a small paper cup, but my paper bag was loaded with them, far to much to finish. Nice generosity, not being cheap skates. Speed was acceptable, they have buckets of peanuts to chomp on while waiting. Nice touch. Staff friendly and smiling. Not the cheapest meal on the market but nice to enjoy occasionally. I've lived minutes from here for a few months, I walk by and always wanted to try, but couldn't face the queue. Raining today so less people, experience didn't disappoint. Good job
    The choices on your burger are numerous and the hamburger is very juicy and has a character. The place was over crowded as one can expect from a fast food joint on 42nd street but the service was fast. Want a burger? Go to 5 guyz
    Husband and sons were most impressed with Five Guys and ate here a number of times. Quality burgers and massive portions of chips
    We'd heard about Five Guys, so when we needed a place to eat near Times Square we dropped in. Bit of a queue, and they only had one guy taking orders, so the service was slow enough. The place was mobbed - understandably being off Times Square, but we managed to get a table. After I paid, they called out when our order was ready. They got the wrong milk shake for us, but they were tasty enough so that wasn't a problem. But the burgers came crammed into foil, and they were really messy. Our kids (6 and 14) - who aren't too picky - took one look at them and said No Thanks. So they just ate the fries. Expensive enough. I really don't see why they have such a good reputation.
    We love Five Guys wherever we go. They consistently have great tasting burgers that you can dress exactly the way you want. Fries are great and you get a lot in an order. First time we tried their shakes and they were good as well.
    Love the burgers here and the fries are awesome..fast friendly service as well as good prices! My go to place for a burger when visit g NYC
    A great place, clean, a little bit pricey for burgers but then again it's in Manhattan. I had the double burger with bacon an regular fries. The burger was juicy and plentiful. Same with the fries, it's enough for 2 person. If your craving for some good burgers, this is the place if around the neighborhood.
    I haven't eaten at Five Guys before and it took me a few minutes to work out the ordering system. Like, I ordered a burger and the dude goes, "what do you want on it?" and that's when I noticed the big list of toppings. Once I figured it out, the ordering went pretty smoothly, and despite the central location and the popularity, we still found somewhere to sit. We had burgers, fries and shakes, and it was all delicious.
    This brand is known for its customized hamburgers. You choose your toppings so no surprise. Personally I picked the everything side. Fries were huge but not crispy enough. The hamburgers were juicy. It was fun and we were lucky enough to find a seat.
    Any good fast-food lover is sure to enjoy Five Guys. Fresh, juicy patties and tasty veggies (order your sandwiches "all the way", you will not regret it) along with their abundant fries are sure to leave you satisfied and eager to come back. Make no mistake, if you ever eat in there, your life will change a bit.
    Came late at night for a burger and fries, the burgers are very good but i thought they were a bit expensive compared to some other chains . Large menu slection .
    If you want a cheaper meal, but oh so good and filling, try 5-guys. Just delicious. Great fries, they the cajun. You get free peanuts too and all the soda-pop you can drink, and many flavors. I higly recommend this place for very good cheap eats.
    I ordered a hamburger today at Times Square. I ate half a meal and the foil was between the patty and cheese. I ate foil. I told the staff, but they do not consider my health. Only refunds and forced to choose a new hamburger. I want medical care and proper compensation. 오늘 타임스퀘어지점에서 햄버거를 주문했다.반쯤 먹다보니 호일이 패티와 치즈 사이에 있었다.나는 호일을 먹었다.스텝에게 이야기했지만, 그들은 나의 건강에 고려하지않다.오직 환불과 새로운 햄버거를 선택하라고 강요했다.나는 의학적인 조치와 적절한 보상을 원한다.
    I didn’t know Five Guys existed before walking into this one. And I became a fan from that moment on. You can really taste the difference in burgers and fries compared to any other place out there. If you are looking for a quick and delicious meal this is the place to go!!
    As good of fast food burger that you can buy. Add as many toppings as you want for that just right taste. You get plenty of crisp French fries. The service was quick and friendly and the prices reasonable.
    Fresh juicy burger , really nice atmosphere, local restaurant, I enjoyed there , don't miss this experience
    For real, the best meet, the best cheese and the best bacon of a burger, you will find here, don't waste your time, very cheap and delirius burger.
    Quick service, good burger, delicious and copious serving of fries. You should correct the address on the Trip Advisor listing from 252 to 253.

Similar places people viewed in New York