Fiat Cafe

Italian Restaurant

Fiat Cafe24.5
brunch • pasta • french toast • eggs benedict

Fiat Cafe has 22 Tips

For a reliably excellent and cheap date night, Fiat Cafe always hits the spot. All of the pastas are outstanding and the wine bottles only cost around $20 each. Read about it on WinstonWanders below!!
    It is like being in Grandma's kitchen back home, I have been going there since they opened - My favorite : Bruschetta, Ravioli with Ricotta and of course the Tiramisu ;-) Family business, very authentic, staff super friendly and affordable.
    We enjoyed our visit here walking through Little Italy and had a lovely lunch in this friendly cafe and the service was good and staff very friendly.
    I was surprised by the bruschetta's i had: eggplant, olives, ... really really tasty. Afterwards i had linguini with clambs: not the original receipt, but very tasty. Out of the way of other touristic restaurants. Would go back.
    A small cafe with an Italian menu and the smell of great food cooking. We only needed coffee. The best we've had on New York so far. Nice rich chocalatey flavour. Perfect for mid morning.
    Okay, one feels like family when dining here. The service is friendly and you get plenty to eat. It's small cafe where you sit within reach of your neighbors. It reminds me of many a quaint Italian cafes, where wine and good food flow. There isn't sticker shock at the end which is a pleasant surprise considering the neighborhood you are actually in.
    Me and my family went here for breakfast three times and we were not disapointed!! Most amazing pancackes and great waiters :-) MUST TRY
    Nice relaxed place for some proper egg breakfast. Coffee could be better though but that might be my personal flavor.
    I dropped into this small and unassuming cafe for breakfast and had a very tasty mashed avocado on toast with eggs on top, and good coffee. A lovely relaxed ambience and the service was very friendly. Highly recommended.
    This has become our favorite NYC cafe for breakfast and lunch. Comfortable setting, very friendly waitstaff and owner, and perfect, delicious fresh food - best taste and ingredients outside of Italy. A very special place.
    Really charming cafe with good and healthy food. Went there for breakfast and had the poached eggs with salmon on an English muffin and a cappuccino. To sum up: food is good, service is friendly and attentive and value for money is good.
    Went with a few friends for brunch. It's a tiny place, so make reservations. Had great brunch food, prompt service at tiny tables. Only drawback for me is while they make a great latte, they don't have decaf (heard the best coffee places don't).
    This is a small friendly Italian cafe with a varied menu and great food offerings. For my dinner meal I chose the chicken picata with arugula salad and a side of broccoli rabe. I needed my greens and they delivered. My friend had penne pasta with meatballs and broccoli rabe as well. Flavors were great, portions generous, and service excellent. With so many restaurants in Little Italy we found a gem.
    If you are wanting to taste genuine Italian food with a cosy atmosphere and top service add this restaurant to your itinerary. We were fully satisfied with our meals and the recommended Italian house red. Popular place to eat. Make sure you bring cash because the restaurant doesn't take credit cards.
    We went for dinner and took some wine, a salad and pasta. I have to say: service was great, very kind and flexible stuff. But the food was really not worth it: salad did not have any taste, pasta was not home made. If you just need a bite though ...
    Food selection and quality is very good. Staff are great very friendly and efficient. Not a big place but extensive menu.
    Dined here with a larger group - 8 on Thursday night. A place will automatically win points in my book if they accommodate a large group with no reservations, late night. We walked in around 10pm and were greeted with nothing but warmth. I think it helped that most of the people in our party spoke French! I loved the decor - everything was Fiat-related and there were vintage signs on the walls. Be sure to check out the steps leading down to the restroom - they're spray-painted with pasta names! The food was very good - I had Cacio e Pepe (one of my favorite pasta dishes) and it did not disappoint. Others at the table had varied dishes - from pasta to fish to salad. Everyone really enjoyed their meals. It was a really lovely experience and they let us sit for awhile without disturbing us. It made for a very memorable meal with friends and I would definitely return here.
    A party of 6 dropped in for breakfast and it was the best breakfast we had in NYC. The waitress was friendly and the food was very good. A must eat if you're in the area
    As a restaurant owner you have to have a clear profile, and you hear from the name, they have.Wonder are however there when the waitress breaks in French.The menu is clear, however, a large number of pasta dishes.Rigatoni Bolognese I cook however, better at home.But that was the only down point in the protocol.Charming, friendly and a really fantastic attentive waitress
    In the middle of the rain I found that Amazing small place with a smiling waitress and a great brunch.
    Back at last....3 years ago that I had the best eggs Benedict ever at Fiat cafe. Not the usual tourist trap joint but a true genuine gem. Don't forget to bring $ because it's a "cash only" place.

Similar places people viewed in New York