Dallas BBQ

BBQ Joint

Dallas BBQ13.5
ribs • chicken • burger • beer

Dallas BBQ has 21 Tips

Lugar com aparência razoável e a comida decepciona. Batatas muito escuras e o burguer com carne que parecia refeita. Não recomendaria retornar. Ao menos, o atendimento era razoável. Comida ruim.
    Sono stato al dallas bbq east side il 27 06 17 per festeggiare anniversario di matrimonio servizio eccelente cameriere disponibile e simpatico .Per 3 persone abbiamo speso poco compresa la mancia .Carne fantastica contorni buonissimi ambiente molto semplice steakhouse stile americano. Se si torna a NYC sicuramente da tornare.
    We had a group of 12 and my uncle who is a NYC resident suggested Dallas BBQ before going to see Stomp. It was really good. I had the pulled pork sandwich and it was great. Everyone seemed to love their food. I would definitely recommend going here while in NYC!
    Parmi tous les restaurants qui existent a New York il n'est parfois pas facile de bien tomber. Je pense que l'on trouve beaucoup beaucoup mieux ailleurs, le personnel est plutot sympa mais la cuisine n'est pas top, l'environnement non plus ! On s'est arrêté là car il était tard et c’était sur notre route, on aurait tout aussi mieux fait de jeûner.
    Vi stoppede her for frokost, vi fik baby ribs og smooked beef ribs, det var virkelig ribs i høj klasse det smagte fantastisk, og et helt fest måltid.. you Will love it
    Been to the Dallas BBQ last night and we really enjoyed it. A bit too many service staff but the one servicing us was really nice. Food (beef ribs) were perfect, pitchers reasonable priced, margaritas very good and actually quite cheap. Will go back tonight before heading home tm
    Stopped in for a beer and wings. The wings were huge and they were honey glazed to perfection. Menu was extensive. I am going to have to go back for some ribs.
    Because of default tipping included in the bill, there is no incentive for waitstaff to go beyond the welcome call of hospitality. Their take-out is still every bit as delicious and reasonable.
    Great burgers, double turkey burger!! Had onion loaf for first time. Thought it was bread with onions mixed in. It was not....Read was very good. They delivered to our hotel with is a plus.
    Went there with family and grandchildren. Great dinner, excellent food, terrific service. Everyone was happy with their meal. The place was noisy but fun.
    This is our favorite restaurant for Bar-B-Q in NYC. Cheap, delicious, with large servings. Chicken is great too and the drinks are also generous and yummy. You can't go wrong. The only slight criticism is that it can be noisy during peak hours.
    I am a frequent patron of the upper east side Dallas BBQ, and sometimes the other chains in the city. It is always an enjoyable inexpensive place to get decent food and the best frozen drinks in all of NYC! Don't expect gourmet food, or the best BBQ, but it is always consistent and drinks are always great!
    What can I say except that it is Dallas BBQ. They are everywhere in New York and get very crowded. I get lazy and go in when I can't look for something better. I get quick service and the food is always the same. I like the wings and they are huge. Don't have a heart attack. Sugary drinks... Need I say more.
    Our party of three came for dinner and ordered 2 Combo meals with baked potato and yellow rice. The third person ordered a Brisket Dinner with French fries. Two of us ordered the Bulldog drinks and the third ordered a water. The waitress was prompt in taking our order but it took a little bit of time for the food to come from the kitchen. The BBQ sauce was not really to my liking, but hey, it was different. All was well while we were there, but the next day one person got sick, which we presume was from this meal. Our bill, with tip came to $90.36. For the quality of the food, I don't think I'll be back, at least not to this location.
    Great restaurant to grab a bite and a drink. The honey chicken wings taste amazing. The bbq pulled pork with Cole slaw taste really good. The Texas size drinks are great after a long day. I'll be back to dine & drink.
    My wife, and another couple stopped to eat at this Dallas BBQ on Thursday prior to seeing a show at a local theater. The food was very good good and very reasonably priced. We sat in the back room which was bit noisy, but comfortable. The only issue was the service, our appetizer came out after our dinner. Our waitress was a bit rude, my wife ordered a water which in turn garnered a "that's all?" There was also no offer/inquiry for refills on my beer or my sister in law's soda. All-in-all we really liked this location.
    I have nothing but good things to say about Dallas BBQ. I've been here 10+ times now (haven't been to the other locations) but this one's on point. The staff are the biggest plus, always nice, always accommodating. Sometimes you get free cupcakes at the end. The food is FANTASTIC. Great deal. Obviously not low in calories but you're at a BBQ place, they're there to fill you up. Most impressive was when I ordered the Taco Salad and had enough leftovers for three meals after that. Atmosphere's good, a lot to look at. You gotta try their chili and every burger I've had was fantastic. Great staff and great portions. Definitely recommend.
    we ate here on teh Saturday evening. When we arrived the place was fairly full. we were offered a table near the door but said no, so were shown to one that was between the two main eating areas. Obviously, when restaurants/diners are full they are reasonably noisy so not a place for a romantic dinner for two! I had the Bacon Cheese Crispy Onion Burger which, including chips/fries cost $11.99 (about £8) and a word of warning, there is a lot of onion - not that I am complaining. Everything about the food was good, and it wasn't too greasy either. One of the party had chicken and said it was delicious. We also ordered ribs to take away for our friends' son - they must have been good as he stripped them to the bone. A great venue for a burger if you are off on a night out on the Lower East Side
    The tables were a little to close together for comfort, but I was to busy eating my cheeseburger, fries and sipping my daughter's Hennessy Margarita to care. I LOVE French Fries, and the fries at Dallas BBQ were the best!!! BTW, the cheeseburger was good too, lol. Give the Hennessy Burger and Hennessy Margarita a try! The prices were very reasonable and light on the pocket for New York.
    BBQ, BBQ, BBQ, im sorry for the vegans but BBQ. (im pretty sure if you are looking for a review for this restaurant, you wont be offended) i wont say much, place is more or less cool, little crowded and noisy but it is ok. guys taking care of our orders were fine, enthusiast and cool. Food is good, as i said in my label, not the ultimate, but not disappointing. Parking can be tricky, so better take a train.

Similar places people viewed in New York