Upload Business Photo

Crumbs Bake Shop

Bakery

Crumbs Bake Shop24.5
cupcakes • flavors

Crumbs Bake Shop has 12 Tips

Gluten free
    I know, but they have coffee too! ,)
    little cuye cup cakes are one for a doller. taste good and looks good. so many flavor so I couldn't decided what to order!
    I read that Crumbs is a provider of one of New York city best Cupcakes so I decided one day when back from Macy's to the Hotel to grab some cupcakes from this branch. The prices are really affordable and the cupcakes are Big. Soft and moist generously filled from the inside and the icing on the top is good. They have several kinds and flavors to satisfy all tastes. I can't say the cupcakes sold in there are the best of New York city but they are surely good.
    Wow! Easily the best cupcake I have ever had! I got a vanilla cupcake with coconut frosting. Not cheap, but I definitely got what I paid for!! Huge selection, each as wonderful as the next! Wish I had time/calories to try them all!
    bought selection of muffins for our business breakfast meeting this week. Very fresh and tasty. Love the variety of flavors
    Their coffee is horrible. It was probably one of the worst coffees I've ever tasted and is a complete waste of money. The cupcakes we bought were pretty decent but I did feel like the customer service could have been a lot better. A sign that offered different flavors of coffee was rejected by the cashier - she insisted that those flavors don't apply to coffees... Even though the sign said it did. I'm not sure what else it would apply to and if it didn't apply to coffees and we weren't told what it was applied to, then it's as simple as taking the sign down. It was my first time here and it'll probably be my last time here - I wasn't impressed at all.
    These are fantastic! A bit expensive but they are very big. We had the cannoli, red velvet and cookies and cream. All were fabulous. Especially after a long day of walking in NYC.
    While my husband ran the New York Marathon, I did a little exercise of my own and walked over to Crumbs and purchased some cupcakes. While I promised him a post-marathon treat, I was only too ready to try some cupcakes on my own. The devils food an red velvet cupcakes were DELICIOUS. The staff was helpful in letting me know the contents of each cupcake.
    I love them. The filling , the topping, the actual cake. I believe they are the best I have ever tried and I have eaten a lot of cupcakes! I actually bought a dozen to take home (home being a 12 hour flight away).
    I took my wife to this bake shop cuz she had muffin munchies, i took one also(brownie muffin) and it was the best, realy fast service
    The cupcakes come in a lot of flavors, and taste great, just expensive. The place recently started to close I think, but not sure. Go there while you can, the best cupcakes you can get.

Similar places people viewed in New York