Chobani Soho

Restaurant

Chobani Soho34.5
pineapple • bagels • sandwiches • rice pudding

Chobani Soho has 23 Tips

Amazing sweet and savory options
    Great for a light lunch
    Love Chobani and will likely eat the whole store
    I love this place, it's quite pricey so I couldn't eat here everyday but the bowls are delicious. The staff here are very nice and friendly and I love that you can take a recipe card to try and make your own cheaper version!! There's good wifi and an old bathroom too.
    Good yoghurt and fresh fruit. Quickly prepared. Kind people. Granola was tasty but somewhat simple of consistency. Delicious good honey on top but for too sweet, I will ask less the next time.
    Don't miss out on this corner place on W Broadway offering you the best yoghurt in town .. it is a must visit when you are in SoHo, enjoy!
    We ate breakfast here two times. Both times food was really good but the same female employee made us feel that we are not welcome here. All other staff were very pleasant.
    I thought the entire experience was brilliant! They have such an exciting menu of healthy, fresh, affordable options for breakfast, lunch, or for a snack. I was so impressed by the menu, by the store front, by the wait staff, and by the food. I ordered the acai mixed berry breakfast bowl, which was delicious, but was also checking out all of the other food items coming out of the kitchen. Everything ran smoothly and quickly and I really wish I lived or worked closer so I could continue trying everything on the menu. If you're around SoHo, definitely stop for a bite!
    Very delicious & healthy food. We visited twice because we wanted to try out more ! Price is ok, staff nice. Defiently not our last time here.
    Super delicious breakfast bowls and juices, and: fairly priced. A fresh orange juice for 3,50$ and a md coffee for 2.50$ also works fine for families. Best thing: the berry acai bowl was very yummie, we had a great breakfast
    Cafe was closed for renovation last summer, so we were eager to try it when we were back in NY. We were pleasantly full after a delicious breakfast of yogurt breakfast bowls (Honey Vanilla), coffee, rice pudding, and 1/2 size pistachio/dark chocolate sweet creation. Nice sunny spot with windows on two sides. If you're not doing take out, I'd try to go off times, since there's not tons of seating (bench seating + low stools with tables, a few high-top tables and chairs). We look forward to trying a savory lunch creation.
    Fresh good ingredients for supreme yogurt. The bowls are 5-7 bucks depending on what you get. They also offer other breakfast type options. They no longer let you keep the Chobani glass bowls, which is disappointing because we had started a nice collection back home.
    I ordered the Pistachio + Dark Chocolate yogurt. It comes with pistachios, dark chocolate chunks, orange slices, mint, honey & greek yogurt. It's a strange combination but it's awesome!
    Its so modern in terms of the layout and the way you order but so simple in its service and cuisine. It is a must visit in Soho.
    I enjoy seeing how Chobani has grown in time - their continued secret is offering a good product. I like being able to serve my own yogurt and add whatever toppings call my attention that day. i recommend it
    Went here two days in a row and had a great breakfast both time. Good smoothies and tasty fruit bowls
    just a simple breakfast tea and a smoothie (carrot, mango & citrus?). all tasted very good, ok price (a little expensive) and a good place to "people watch".
    After a visit to the New Museum we were looking forward to trying out the Soho shop. We were disappointed to see a sign on the door that they were closed for a few weeks for renovation. No mention of this on the Chobani website or Facebook page, although I saw later that they have something about it in Twitter. So we had a delicious but much less healthy ice cream bar at Magnum on 134 Prince Street. I am ranking this a "3" because of lack of info about closure, but would expect, knowing Chobani, that the food itself will merit a "5" when I go back.
    Stopped by to relax for a few minutes and ordered one yogurt with fig and walnuts and another with pineapple and toasted coconut. Both were a WOW! The right choice at the right time after shopping in SoHo. Great break.
    A welcome pit stop on a day of New York sightseeing. Delicious food at sensible prices. We had the red lentil soup, a yoghurt pot and a sandwich and it was all sumptuous. Well worth a visit.
    At Chobani the service is very quick, the food is very simple and very good. Its a small place, small portions good food. I recommend strongly.
    Ahhhmazing! Ive always loved chobani, but this store took me to a dreamy place. This combination is the best I've ever had! It was beyond delicious! The store is always so clean and neat, the coffee is amazing, and I love the to go glass bowls that you can recycle. Staff is always attentive and nice. And prices are very affordable for a breakfast or snack.
    If you like plain greek yogurt with unusual toppings and taste combinations this is a fun place to try. You get the keep the glass dish the yogurt comes in. My husband really likes this place. For me it is it is nothing special as I can easily recreate at home, but never the less fun place where always meet interesting people.

Similar places people viewed in New York