Brickyard

American Restaurant

Brickyard14.5
burger • fries • sliders • tots

Brickyard has 8 Tips

One of my favorite local gastropub go-tos.
    We just had a drink here before heading for dinner nearby. They have a good gin menu so we had two different gin and tonics which were delicious. The barman was friendly too and it was great to be able to sit at the bar and enjoy the cool breeze coming in the open windows. A gorgeous bar.
    Bar staff was great, wonderful service. Food was awesome - more of burgers, sandwiches. There is a restaurant part, but the bar area was awesome, chiil ambiance that is refreshing from the busy streets of the Theatre District/Hell's Kitchen. Offers Happy hour for drinks - beer wine and well liquor.
    Came to The Distillery on a recommendation and wasn’t disappointed. Great service and brilliant food made this one of the best relaxed meals we had in NYC. I had the burger and my mates had a variety of meals from chicken waffles to flatbreads. We loved it all. The G&Ts were delicious and do yourself a favour and try a smokey old fashioned. Thanks guys for the great service. The restaurant out back has been designed so well. Loved it all.
    What a great little place and the food was phenomenal !!! We started with drinks(OF COURSE!). Our waiter was very attentive. We sat in the back area which was warm & quiet. NOT that it's a loud music playing place.
    I had never been to The Distillery until this week. They have a nice menu that needs a bit of tweaking. I had the coffee rubbed skirt steak, which was good and cooked as I ordered, but was drowning in a too-salty brown sauce. Everything else was very good, including my dining companion's burger. I hope the new menu at this place gets up to par so that I can return knowing my steak will be better dressed;)
    Visited Feb 2016 and loved it so had to go back when we came back to New York. The place has had a rebrand and it's just as great as ever. Definitely get the Mac and Cheese it is to die for!
    Siamo a Hell's Kitchen e la concorrenza è alta. Il locale è bello, il personale attento e cordiale, ma pur mangiando discretamente e potendo scegliere tra la zona bar fagiolata e caotica o il retro tranqiulllo con TV, c'è tanto da scegliere nei dintorni che non sarebbe corretto farne una prima scelta per passare la serata.

Similar places people viewed in New York