Photo of Sweet and Vicious in New York City, NY, US

Sweet and Vicious

Nightclub

Sweet and Vicious43.5

Sweet and Vicious has 20 Tips

Margarita in a jar
    Looks good
    Jargaritas. Backyard Patio. Graffiti Art. HappyHour starts #RFN. (212-334-7915)
    Can save the tables. No food but a good place to mingle and drink.
    Music is good, cocktail's are very average but decent price. Not sure if we will visit again worth the try though.
    This place is great! Frozen Margs and Ja Rule blaring. Can't go wrong. The back patio was very busy, but it was to be expected with all the greatness.
    One of the few places I went that actually had reasonably priced drinks!! Kind of a rare in this city! This place has a cool vibe. Love the courtyard in the back. It can get really busy though! And when that happens good luck trying to make your way to the bathroom lol...
    Frozen margueritas so so... not recommended. Location is great, music is cool but cocktails options are unknown as they do not have a menu...
    Used to like this bar with their nice back yard. However, after my last visit I noted that they had charged my credit card with more than I'd written on the receipt. Manager explained that it was a simple mistake and she offered to pay me back. Over all it wasn't that much money, but still, my confidence for this place is ruined. Be careful!
    If you like lively drinking establishments after work, this is your place! Affordable drinks and a great outdoor space. Lots of fun! I met a couple friends after work and the place was PACKED by 6:30. Definitely recommend!
    Déco sympa, frozen margatita rafraichissante mais pas inoubliable. Assez spacieux et correct pour écouter 2/3 morceaux. Espace extérieur à l'arrière bien bondé le soir de notre venue.
    This bar confused me. Inside: music is loud, scene is almost a club, drinks are cheap. Outside: they have a lovely back courtyard with tables where you can have a decent conversation and the mood is decidedly far more mature and casual. I would not go here if it wasn't for the courtyard. There are better bars in the neighbourhood if you're meeting friends to catch up.
    Хороший бар с хорошими ценами в happy hour. Просторно, много места. Дворик очень замечательный. Обслуживающий персонал был приветлив.
    Frozen margueritas são a atração da casa. O ambiente é muito jovem e animado. Boa opção para o happy hour com ambiente fechado com música, ou aberto ao ar livre.
    The backyard at Sweet & Vicious is the perfect hideout right off the Bowery. Go here in the afternoon or late at night and enjoy a beer or cocktail with your friends. Very low key!
    We came here late on a Friday night, and it was quite packed. We enjoyed dancing for a bit then decided to grab some drinks. At the bar, the bartender kept asking my friend where his girlfriend was, even after my friend told him he was here with his boyfriend. After this mess, we decided to leave and won't be back anytime soon.
    One of my favourite bars in New York, really down to earth, which is hard to find in soho. The inside is huge with old wooden floors and the outside terrace is really nice with wooden benches and large by new york standards. I have only ever had the frozen margaritas here which are fantastic- not too sweet, they are served in huge mason jars. Laid back, fun atmosphere its the perfect place to meet up with friends after work or before heading out of the town.
    Whilst my friends enjoyed a delicious frozen margarita I ordered a coke (I am 6 months pregnant). The brown flavoured fizzy water I was offered didn't cut it really. When I asked whether the coke dispenser was working properly a very arrogant waitress rudely said "this isn't a restaurant you know, the coke is supposed to be mixed with alcohol". Disappointingly I was informed there was no alternative alcohol free drinks available except Sprite or Tonic water. After such rudeness a tip was demanded. "It's customary to tip" she kindly informed me. In my book you tip good service, not rudeness and poor quality drinks. It's a shame because this looked a cool place to hang.
    Really liked this bar. The inside is nice and big so it doesnt usually feel cramped even when there are a lot of people there. The backyard is pretty sweet; it has wooden benches lining the outside with little wooden tables and chairs. I thought the frozen margs were good (served in mason jars, which i love) and it just had a good, fun vibe in general.
    This is more of a bar, than an attraction but regardless still a good place. Stopped in at this bar on a Saturday night and the place was hopping. Off the beaten path a bit, was a little hard to find but I recommend it if you are looking for a bar to go to.

Similar places people viewed in New York City