Cafe Integral

Cafe

Cafe Integral24.5
beans • soho • barista

135 Grand St
New York City, NY 10013, US

Cafe Integral has 10 Tips

Just trust us on this one.
    1 Like
    Best Cup Design: Like most New Yorkers, we’re suckers for good logo design.
    Ganz cooler Laden in Soho. Ein Sammelsurium an verschiedensten Sachen. Kleider, Feuerzeuge, Deko-Artikel usw. Eine Cafebar ist integriert. Der darin ausgegebene Kaffee wird in den höchsten Tönen gelobt. Es sei die Passion des Inhabers. Als Liebhaber von italienischem Kaffee muss ich sagen, dass der Kaffee in diesem Lokal ungeniessbar ist. Wie immer ist alles subjektiv - mir hat er überhaupt nicht geschmeckt.
    The roast here is phenomenal and the baristas know exactly what they are doing. It is inside a trendy shop with cute cards too. Overall if you are looking for a fantastic espresso, this is the perfect place!
    Je suis fan , magasin branché , décalé , fripes vêtements neufs bijoux café pâtisserie , une bonne halte lorsqu'on flâne dans Soho Le café est délicieux . Le serveur a beaucoup d'humour en plus d'être très mignon ! Hahaha Il y a du bon son
    Turns out the people staring at you while you pee are actually just urban caricatures of some of the owner's friends and employees, I think. They are stenciled and drawn on the room in the bathroom in the back. Come for the illustrated voyeurism, and stay for the great espresso. I buy coffee here sometimes. The beans, that is. They have some great Nicaraguan beans currently. Very good. I always get a double espresso. It's usually pulled exactly the way it should be. It's nice. Great little cafe right in the middle of Soho. Hardly any tourists, and if they are there, they are just looking around at the clothes and stuff sold by the other store on site.
    Right in the heart of Soho hides this place. A coffee place, but much more! U can buy there cool clothes and small sweet stuff to your friends and partner. Walk in. U must.
    Um bom café, alguns muffins, um pão diferente ou umas panquecas. Atendimento bom, cardápio gostoso e ótima localização.
    I Loved this coffee shop in Soho. Very good ambiance, great service and the coffee is excelent One of the best raw cookies I ve tried . I will come back soon
    Wandering around Soho and looking for a reasonably priced drink we found Cafe Integral - it's located inside a clothes shop. There is only 1 barista working and he is a perfectionist. I watched him make up several coffees for the people ahead of me - he carefully measured the beans and waited until the right movement to add the frothed milk to a cappuccino! I can't say I tasted the coffee as it was too late in the day for me - but it certainly smelt fantastic! I had a herbal tea - ginger and peppermint. He took time to brew the tea - from leaves - not a bag - even put a timer on to ensure the correct amount of time. The prices were very reasonable too for such meticulous service - $3 per cup!

Similar places people viewed in New York City