Photo of Doughnut Plant in Long Island City, NY, US

Doughnut Plant

Restaurant

doughnuts • dunkin • flavors • pistachio

3100 47th Ave
Long Island City, NY 11101, US

Doughnut Plant has 10 Tips

If you want fresh delicious donuts then you should go here!! Tres leche and the carrot cake are my go to favorite donuts because they are so fresh and soft on the inside with delicious flavors. I just went today and got the seasonal flavor Raspberry and good god this was an amazing donut to have for the summer season. All their donuts are good to fit peoples taste buds but in my opinion their cake donuts are the best types. They have all eyes of flavors like Black/white,cinnamon sugar,blackout,creme brûlée,vanilla bean,blueberry, just to name a few. They have coffee and teas and beverages to go along with the donuts. I also had the Horchata (rice milk) and this was amazing on a hot new york day. These donuts are great and anyone looking for a great donut place in nyc should check out there locations in New york city or queens
    We tried two different kinds of doughnuts. The vanilla bean and the coconut cream. The cream in the coconut filled, was very bland. We paid nearly $20 for 5 doughnuts. I guess I was expecting more based on the reviews. The staff was very nice though!!
    We had a creme brûlée donut and blueberry donut. Both were fresh and delicious. I wish I had time to return to try other flavors.
    Matcha, passionfruit, and creme brulee - my three "go to" flavors at Doughnut Plant. The doughnuts here are top notch with flavors that burst in your mouth. You will never go back to the cheap doughnut chains after experiencing this doughnut heaven.
    Everyone has enjoyed a doughnut, right? WRONG. You haven't had a real doughnut experience until you've eaten a Doughnut Plant doughnut. The doughnuts are that good...surreal, even... ...fresh, unique, delicious, and perfect! These are the standard that all doughnuts in your future will be measured against...and all of those other doughnuts will fail. They're incredible!
    I always wanted to try the unique doughnuts at Doughnut Plant and they didn't disappoint. I tried each variety they sell. Their famous and well known square doughnut were delicious and huge. I had the peanut butter and jelly filled doughnut, the banana nut cake doughnut, the mango glazed.
    These doughnuts are amazing. Way better then dunkin! They tasted so fresh and I would return for more! They have plenty of flavors and they are expensive but its NYC so what do you expect. One of the best doughnuts I have had out.
    Best doughnuts - they are above and beyond any doughnut. They do not have the aftertaste that most donuts have like Dunkin or other donuts. Once you taste one - you will probably not go on a Dunkin donut run. Start with the basics - glazed etc then try the coconut or the chocolate doughnuts. I always try their limited editions - meaning what fruit is in season. Try also their cake doughnuts - pistachio, carrot etc. buy a dozen- one of each selection of the day. They are not Dunkin cheap but I think you get your money's worth for a doughnut craving. Service is very good and facility so clean. Plus there is a wonderful story on how Doughnut Plant came to be. Read how Mark Isreal, the founder, started the company - very endearing.
    My daughter found this shop on food Channel's unique eats and wanted to try it. Well worth it. We walked all over Manhattan to find it and it was worth all the walking we did. The unique donuts were delicious. I order a pistachio, green tea matcha, and the tress leche. All very good! Delicious donuts. They even have square donuts that are bigger or course..worth it!
    I swear, I was so bad last weekend I kept stuffing myself with their doughnuts!! They are all vey yummy, and there are so many flavors to choose from. My friend and I actually promised each other that we will try them all--don't know how long it will take us to go through their menu but we will try them all! As of now, the doughnuts on my top list are: Blackout, Tres Leches, Crème Brulee, and Matcha Green Tea. For my next visit, I promised myself that I would try one of their square doughnuts-PB & Banana Cream. Just thinking about it makes me wish that it's the weekend already so I can finally have my cheat day again. The doughnuts are a pricey though. It ranges from $2.75-$4.00 each. I only get it during the weekends otherwise I'll be broke, but the doughnuts are really worth it!

Similar places people viewed in Long Island City