Sit & Wonder

Restaurant

Sit & Wonder14.5
love this place • backyard

Sit & Wonder has 10 Tips

Most Classic Cup: You’ll find the classic Anthora paper coffee cup, an icon of New York City life, at Sit & Wonder in Fort Greene. Reminds us of the good ol’ days…
    Que lindo es volver a los lugares y que sigan igual de ricos. La atencion, la onda, el cafe, la calle, etc Maravilloso todo, un placer volver y sentir todo igual
    よく行くお気に入りのカフェです。コーヒーはもちろん、クロワッサンやマフィン、ドーナツなどのペイストリーも充実しています。暖かい日は裏庭のテーブルに座ってのんびりできます。
    I love this place. You can sit and work, and nobody gives you ¨the look¨. People is very nice, coffee is great, I cant wait for the summer to come so I can sit in the backyard... it also have an exchange book section :)
    お昼を食べ後、カフェでマッタリしようとこちらのお店に来ました。外からのぱっと見ではカウンターしかない様に見えますが、奥にテーブル席もあります。自分は持参したマグにコーヒーを入れてもらいテーブル席へ。無料FiWiも提供してくれているのでネットも見れて更に良し。
    Yo voy por mi cade todos los dias Ademas la gente esta muy buena onda, si llevas tu mug te rebajan c25 y el cafe lo hacen a la temperatura perfecta para tomarselo al instante.
    I have gone here almost every single day for the past year... Great neighborhood feel with characters! And of course I like the name
    Stayed in Brooklyn for 10 days and came here for 5 days out of it. The coffee is made perfect and with love. Fast WiFi and a cool hipster kinda feel.
    Lovely little place. Cool music and nice staff. I had the Maple coffee which was delicious and the bitter sweet granola which was great. I would recommend this spot to sit and chill out. Thanks for having us.
    Looking for a coffee shop near Brooklyn Museum? This is the place to hit. They serve Stumptown Coffee plus DOUGH doughnuts and homemade sandwiches. My favorite sandwich is the salami and butter on a baguette. They service is good too and they have a cute backyard in the back with plenty of shade and silence.

Similar places people viewed in Brooklyn

Browse Restaurants in Nearby Neighborhoods