Photo of Little Cupcake Bakeshop in Brooklyn, NY, US
Photo of Little Cupcake Bakeshop in Brooklyn, NY, US

Little Cupcake Bakeshop

Cafe

Little Cupcake Bakeshop14
cupcakes • cheesecake • rice pudding • red velvet

Little Cupcake Bakeshop has 21 Tips

Awesome Coffee!!!! Plus little something sweet :)
    One of the best cheesecakes and rice pudding I've ever had.. It's not that good that I live so close to it!
    The Little Cupcake Bakeshop is a pleasant little shop to stop in for a quit bite and some coffee or tea, or to place an order to go. I have ordered whole cakes for special occasions and they are always fresh and full of goodness!
    Had the German chocolate cake and it was deliriously moist and creamy. The frosting was not over powering sweet. It was the right taste and consistency. The golden chocolate cupcake was ok. The service was great but the prices were a little steep. All in all worth the stop.
    Cupcakes are tasty and yummy. Service was great. Cozy atmosphere. Coffee not that great. The carrot cupcake is delish and red velvet
    I know I should have tried a cupcake... but the mini cheesecake looked so tempting and so good. And it was... One of the best. Not too sweet, really creamy and than the cake. Perfect.
    Love love love their cupcakes! I think I am addicted to them! My husband loves strawberry cupcake but boy, I love their rich and moist chocolate cupcake! Also, their rice pudding is yummy as well! This place is a must visit for chocolate lovers!
    They don't have nearly the selection of the renown italian eatery Paneantico which just down the street but if you let just your tastebuds vote this is the place to go for a decadent slice of cake or fancy cup cake. Suggest the triple blackout chocolate cake Yum
    Trendy bakeshop. We wanted to escape the sun so we slipped into this gorgeous cake shop in Soho. Amazing selection of cakes and drinks. Try their signature muffins and their homemade lemonade. Perfect for a hot day.
    You have to come here for desert. It doesn't matter if your by yourself on a lunch break or with the family. Ona date even better. This desert delicatessen is worth every scent. It's not the cheapest cupcake/pie/muffin and strudel joint around just to name a few of there items but it's something you can't miss out on. Stop by for desert after your meal have a cup of coffee and I promise you won't regret it!
    Little Cupcake has delicious Brooklyn Blackout cake and yummy cupcakes but I don't understand why they no longer make their fabulous angel food cake. It was light, moist and delicious. Please bring it back!!!!!
    So this is really odd. I have been to their SoHo location and was throughly unimpressed. When I passed this while walking around Prospect Heights with my husband and I didn't put it together that this was another location of the same bakery until I came home and looked on Yelp at my old review. It was like this was a completely different bakery down the every last detail. First, when you walk in, it is far brighter inside than the SoHo location. That alone makes it seem much more welcoming and inviting. The cakes and cupcakes actually looked better than they did in the SoHo location. They looked less dry and looked very fresh. My husband and I ordered the smores blondie and the plain cheesecake. Unlike the cheesecake I got at the SoHo location, this was flavorful, creamy, rich, and delicious. It was not the absolute best cheesecake I've ever had but it is really good! The smores blondie was incredible. The chocolate used was clearly of a high quality and ratio of chocolate to marshmallow to blondie was perfect. I can't wait to go back and try some of the amazing looking slices of cake. This place was great! Prices are what you would expect of a higher quality bakery. There is some seating inside. There is no WiFi. Would be a nice touch.
    I went to Little Cupcake, it has a great atmosphere! And their vegan gluten free cookies and cream cupcakes are AMAZING. I split one with a friend and we both regretted splitting it. So we each got another cupcake to go! I also got the cookies and cream cheesecake. It was good, but nowhere near the level as the cupcake was.
    Went with friends the other day. Has pretty good room inside to sit and some outside when weather permits. Have cookies, cupcakes, tarts and assorted desserts. They take credit card. Had the keylime tart and it was excellent: sweet and tart with the right amount of lime flavour.
    Delicious cupcakes, with a very large selection of standard and creative varieties. My personal favorite is the red velvet, although every one I have had is great! There are outside tables in the nice weather and indoor seating as well. They also have very good coffee to go with the cupcakes.
    Quaint little bakeshop that captures the spirit of Brooklyn. I travel to Brooklyn often for work and I never miss an opportunity to stop in for a Brooklyn Blackout Cupcake and coffee. The frosting is the best!
    This was a nice little bake shop. They had a nice selection. We purchased a few chocolate cupcakes and one carrot cake cupcake. They were very good.
    This is a bakery and a coffee shop. I purchased a dozen assorted cupcakes. The pastries are great, my favorite was a peanut butter and jelly cupcake. They offer unique flavors in a nice setting. Will visit again the next time I am in the neighborhood.
    Moved to Bay Ridge a few months ago and I'm just now getting to know this shop...It's lovely! Has a great atmosphere, nice staff and fantastic dessert that taste homemade. Definitely a must visit when in the neighborhood.
    My boyfriend has been coming to this bake shop for years, and he finally took me 2 weeks ago to taste their cupcakes and cakes. And my oh my I was not dissapointed! The place was adorable, the service was great, and the decor was awesome! All the employees were wearing plaid shirts with little bandanas that complimented their outfits. My boyfriend and I ordered Carrot cupcake, German chocolate cake, and an oatmeal butterscotch cookie on our 1st visit and Everything tasted amazing! The cupcakes and cake were nice and moist and the Cookie was perfect, not too soft and not too hard. We actually went back yesterday with his family, and ordered the same things as well a banana pudding that was to die for and a coconut cupcake, and a white chocolate blueberry cheesecake, which of course were all up to par!
    So Little Cupcake has an old school soda shop feel and decor to match. The workers are frosting the cupcakes right behind the counter for everyone to see. I have read other reviews and honestly have never had any "stale" items there. In fact I have been to Magnolia which I found to be too sweet for my taste. It is honestly a matter of preference and Little Cupcake would be my preference.

Similar places people viewed in Brooklyn

Browse Cafes in Nearby Neighborhoods