Upload Business Photo

Steuben St. Market

Farmers Market

smoothies

Steuben St. Market has 9 Tips

Excellent fresh produce, including organic. Easy walking distance from the Empire State Plaza...or as a destination. Reminds me of the old days when Pearl Street was a hub of trade with a huge variety of stores. Great food, very value-conscious prices.
    The good news is here is a clean place in the grocery desert of far downtown Albany to buy staples. The bad news is it closes at 7 PM and they charge $6 for a dozen eggs.
    Since my visit was very short and the weather was not inviting I could not go more places as planned
    At Steuben you can get organic fruits and vegetables, you can also get soup, sandwiches and Sausages. The Smoothies were great, I especially loved the Almond, Banana & Strawberry flavor.
    Don't waste my time or your's.The food and service was sub-standard.Will not ever go there again. Even the soup was not good.
    Nice place for a quick lunch take out, soups and sandwiches made on great bread choices. Just down the street from the downtown business district..
    The Steuben St. Market is a welcome addition to a mixed commercial/residential neighborhood with very few local food market options. They specialize in whole, organic, ethically sourced, and locally grown food, as well as craft foods and beverages. Their inventory isn't as large as a supermarket, but for a local city market, it's a great place to get non-processed foods that are delicious and healthy choices. They also have a deli counter that makes fresh sandwiches, salads, and smoothies. I particularly love their turkey BLT wrap, which I've had several times now. They have a salad bar and fresh soups daily, with many vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options. The store also has a small seating area in case you want to grab a bite to eat while you people-watch along Pearl Street. Overall, this is a very welcome addition to the neighborhood.
    オーガニック食材を使っており、サラダやサンドイッチ、ラップ、ドーナツ、マフィン、クッキー、スムージー、ドリンク等が置いてありました。5ドルほどのパッケージのサラダはとても新鮮で、サンドイッチやドーナツも美味しかったです。
    Very clean, has a lot of the same loved brands that Honest Weight does without the drive up there! This place is just a few block away from me, walking distance! They serve coffee, baked goods, fresh juice, smoothies and have a small hot bar of food as well, so it's a great place to stop in for lunch! They have craft beers, a small frozen section and even a small home and personal care section. I am very happy to have a legitimate healthy grocery store right in my neighborhood. I have also been informed that they will be expanding for a while, so they are not done adding to their shelves!

Similar places people viewed in Albany

Browse Farmers Markets in Nearby Neighborhoods