Photo of Stripsteak - Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, NV, US

Stripsteak - Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino24
filet • fries • potatoes • strip steak

3950 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89119, US

Stripsteak - Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino has 22 Tips

American wagyu rib cap + beignets with 3 sauces
    Instead of bread, you get complimentary duck fat fries with a choice of dipping sauces.
    The French fry flight to start was the best part of the meal. I had high expectations for the reserve cap steak based on all of the raving reviews. It was average at best and certainly not worth the $90 price tag. Most restaurant guests were dressed very casually, which was surprising at this price point. We dress up for dinner and the hostess first tried to seat us in the bar, when they knew we were celebrating my husband's birthday. Not quite the ambience we were looking for. If you're looking for a nice, romanic dinner skip this place.
    13 days ago
    Ordered $61 fillet medium plus. Came out rare inside. Sent back and came back the same. It was taken off the bill but I had no dinner. No visit from manager. Group of 5 had bill of $500.
    18 days ago
    I have work to do in my suite so have been ordering take out from various restaurants (Red Square, Citizens, Charlie Palmer) at the Mandalay Bay Casino/Hotel. StripSteak like the others food was good but it was mostly cold by the time I got it back to the room. All the others had sealed containers while StripSteak used plain boxes (like stereotypical Chinese takeout) and the most flimsy utensils for a meal that was well over $150 I expected better even for takeout.
    21 days ago
    I sat at the bar because I was eating alone (business trip). Chris was a great bartender and seemed to take care of the entire bar with ease. Naturally, I ordered a steak, but it was the 16oz prime ribeye (not a strip, as the name would suggest), with gratin potatoes. This was melt in your mouth food. Amazing flavor and tender as could be. I wanted to stop chewing just to make it last longer. Everything was really quick, perhaps because I was dining alone. Two beers with the meal. $127 with tip. Worth every dollar.
    24 days ago
    looking for a meat night. staying at the mandalay and there is strip steak. make reservations. save yourself a headache and call mandalay reservations not the restaurant directly. got table after a 20 minute wait and a few cocktails. they came and it us. we weren’t forgotten. ordered meal and waited a normal sunday evening time. food came and wow it was great. meat melted in the mouth. and an. 8oz filet filled me up since it was a good piece of meat that was prepped properly. if you go to mandalay make this a stop. not inexpensive but worth me money
    a month ago
    We were slightly surprised that we were able to book in light of the events the previous evening. We were seated and because we had a late lunch we only ordered two steaks without starters. The waitress serving the water spilt water on the table and then walked off without cleaning it up or apologising. After just over a 1 hour wait, the waitress came over to apologise that one steak was ready and they were waiting for the second. We were far from impressed over an hour for 2 steaks and asked to speak with the manager whom apologised but did not really deal with the situation and we decided to leave. We total appreciate that people were probably working under a lot of stress from the night before however With the prices they charge the service was sub standard.
    My wife and I decided to celebrate our 35th anniversary with dinner at Michael Mina's restaurant and see a show. We would probably give it a try again but not what I expected. The evening started off with the server not introducing herself and she seemed preoccupied. She was nice enough but at a restaurant like this I expect way more. It was very noisy... very noisy. Again not what I expected. The cocktails were great, you can tell the bartenders are top notch. We ordered a wedge salad to split and they did split it on two plates for us. They serve three different kinds of fries instead of bread with three sauces pre meal, they were all very good. We ordered steaks and they were cooked perfect to order but lacked flavor like they weren't seasoned at all. All in all it was ok, but for the price and a Michael Mina restaurant we expected better.
    My friend and I had a delicious dinner (birthday celebration). The hostess greeting us wishing my friend Happy Birthday and then gave her a card signed by all staff which was a nice touch. They also brought out birthday cake ice cream complimentary. The dinner was perfect. We went at 7:00 on. Friday so that was a good time. The restaurant had a wait by the time we left. They give French fries seasoned three ways when you first sit. It was different but kind of funny the way the waitress kept saying "here is some of our delicious fries" and "how are those delicious fries". They were average fries but a fun way to start your meal. I would come back every trip! About $100 per person was our bill.
    Stop by for dinner before a concert. They ensure we were served and out on time. Steaks were perfectly cooked. Their potato sides amazing. A bit on the pricey side but so worth it!
    WOW.... what a fantastic return visit, definitely still an amazing experience. Our party of nine were accommodated at short notice on Thursday 14 September and both the food and service were truly excellent. We had a range of appetisers and mains to share and every single dish was beautifully cooked and presented. Thank you Stripsteak team - we'll be back!
    We love stripsteak, the service is [as you would expect] amazing, the food is beyond delicious, you leave feeling that you've experienced something special, it's about as expensive as we go when we're in town!
    There are so many great steakhouses in Las Vegas it was impossible to decide which one to reserve before we came. We stayed at Bellagio and wanted a Dinner nearer a show (Tyson) we were seeing at MGM Grand later that night. I had craftsteak at MGM before (which is good also) but wanted to try a different place of course so we looked for a steakhouse on the south end that had Foie Gras on the menu. We picked STRIPSTEAK. Amazing choice it turns out. We had a great night with great unpretentious service. Americas Best Oysters and instant bacon appetizer, my medium rare filet mignon was superb. SO Good. And accompanied by the Foie Gras!!! YES! My friend had a ribeye he loved and my son had the ribeye reserve cap which he also loved. They bring out some really good fries for the table too. Setting was open. Friendly people all around. Vibrant and energetic place and crowd. Not a club feel but just fun with amazing food. Very nicely done SS! Thank you
    Best meal ever! This upscale steakhouse exceeded my expectations on all levels. Gourmet cuisine was to die for ranging from the drinks, appetizers, sides, seafood, steak to the dessert. It does not get better than this. Genuinely attentive & well spoken service was the icing on the cake. There is nothing that compares to this place in town. Truly the best!
    One of the best retaurants on the strip and the best restaurant I've ever been to! My steak was was flavourful, juicy and cooked perfectly. Service was awesome too!
    The one positive after having a horrible 4 day stay at Mandalay Bay. The food and service were both excellent.
    Great place to have a classic steak. The steak was cooked perfect and very flavorful. I love not getting bread but 3 small baskets of french fries with 3 different dipping asauces. Very unique. Service was very good.
    We started our meal with a wonderful assortment of fries and sauces that hooked us from the first one. My husband and I both had delicious filets and we split the gouda potatoes that were divine! I was slightly taken aback by the wine list that featured very few bottles under $100. Most bottles were hundreds of dollars. The service we received was excellent.
    Mishima Reserve Rib Cap with Blue Cheese Crumbles. Absolutely the best steak I have had. My wife and son had the Mishima Reserve Filets, again outstanding. Service was excellent.
    Need I say more? Butter poached steaks and then wood fired. Great flavor. Waygu rib cap or the tomahawk chop are great. Their potato puree is amazing although it used to also include a horseradish one in addition to the two currently offered. Taking that off was a mistake in my opinion. Fries to start are amazing. Great seasoning and great sauce. Note.... Fit for Celiac. Lots of choices.
    Another great Michael Mina restaurant offering awesome steakhouse menu and a great bar in Mandalay Bay. Great for friends, dates and solo dining.

Similar places people viewed in Las Vegas