Photo of Old Homestead Steakhouse in Las Vegas, NV, US

American Restaurant

Old Homestead Steakhouse14
filet • oysters • beef • creamed spinach

3570 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109, US

Old Homestead Steakhouse has 21 Tips

"Aggressively seasoned" thick cut steaks paired with opulent sides like duck fat fries.
    My family and I ate here for the second time and we will not be back. We just don't think the quality is worth the price, in other words, its way overpriced!! Sadly, I'd find another steak house next time.
    11 days ago
    My daughter and I ordered filets, both Medium. Mine came out Medium Rare, hers came out Medium Well. How that happens when they both go in at the same time, I don't know. We didn't complain because time was short, and they both tasted amazing.
    11 days ago
    they went through a process to determine how I wanted my steak cooked. it came out are and by the time I could get someones attention it was cold. I said do not re-cook, I am not going to wait. I ate half. they did take it off my bill. But all you do is steak, get it right once. And they dress code is 0. come as you are, no control. I am eating a $150 dinner next to a person who appears to have just stepped off an 18 wheeler from an all night run.
    11 days ago
    Stopped to have desert after the Celine Dion show. Outstanding presentation, delicious, and excellent waiter.
    12 days ago
    This was my second time eating here and we brought some friends that hadn't eaten there before. We all loved it. This was the third night in a row eating steak and this was my favorite meal this time in Vegas. Worth the price.
    14 days ago
    Great place to eat before or after a show at Caesars Palace. Good service and delicious food. You must try the mushroom side! We could have just kept eating them and been happy without ordering an entree. The mashed potatoes were delicious and the salmon was prepared very nicely.
    15 days ago
    Great location to our hotel. Prices high but to be expected. Excellent service and friendly wait staff.
    15 days ago
    We always have formal dinner at Old Homestead at Caesar's during our frequent trips to Las Vegas and, as always, we had a wonderful meal this time. From the initial greeting and seating, the appetizers, entrees, wine and dessert, we were treated to efficient and friendly servers even though they are currently without a Sommelier. Old Homestead is always a great choice for a fine meal and has never disappointed. While I checked "yes" on if the meal was expensive in my review this is subjective as, while the prices are somewhat high, the meal is worth every penny spent due to the value of the service, atmosphere and quality of the food.
    16 days ago
    Great meal. Four guys on a golf trip looking for a good steak meal. The Bone-in Filet was excellent and the sides were great. We had the potato gratin, bacon spinach and the lobster mac-n-cheese and all were home runs.
    17 days ago
    dinner was good on Friday and Fair on Saturday, Service was good on Friday and Poor on Saturday. I would recommend this restaurant with the understanding that they are very busy and they can become overwhelmed sometimes.
    17 days ago
    My wife and I were in Las Vegas in late Oct and saw 6 shows while staying at Caesar’s for the 1st time. The best of Caesar’s to us (there was a lot we didn’t like – separate review) was the Old Homestead Steakhouse. I don’t like the name because it sounds like a cowboy saloon-like place but it is anything but that. It is refined fine dining at its best. Not so quiet, but outstanding service and food. My wife had the filet mignon and I had the ribeye – both fantastically delicious. I didn’t think the manager was paying special attention when my wife casually mentioned it was our 50th wedding anniversary, but he was – we were brought complementary crème brulee deserts. The bill was a bit over $200, without the tip, and I have no regrets whatsoever. Wonderful evening.
    17 days ago
    We shared the Gotham Rib Steak on the bone, a baked potato, and the sauteed spinach. It was plenty for 2 people; we were barely able to finish it (and that's with no appetizers or salads). Everything was excellent!! Service was outstanding; loved the ambiance. Highly, highly recommend.
    17 days ago
    Not known for it's culinary excellence...by any means, this is not a bad place for a good piece of meat. The wedge salad should be skipped as it was a watery mess, however the filet was perfectly cooked and had an excellent flavor. Cheesecake was nothing special, but tasted good!!
    21 days ago
    Great steaks and professional service by Rocky our server. Made sure we were out in time for the Elton John concert. We will be back.
    21 days ago
    First thing, the food at this place is excellent. Expensive, but excellent. The steak I had was top five for me all time. That good. However...the server kind of rushed our party through dinner. In fact, for $389 our party of three was there for 53 minutes. I know we have to turn tables and all, but do not give me my bill when we are clearly still eating and DO NOT come pick it up before we are ready to leave. I know our guy was a pro, maybe a bad night or he just wanted to go home. For that kind of cash, show me a little more respect.
    21 days ago
    I need to mention the service here, it was fantastic I have allergies and the attention I received was amazing. We came here twice the first night we sat at the back in the left hand corner, reserve this spot if your looking for a more romantic spot to eat and we were served by an older gentleman he was great. The second night THANKYOU Dawn & Violet such polite beautiful ladies, an asset to the company we had a booth seat at the front and it was a great spot to sit and watch all the different yes some very different people walk by LOL. As for the food fantastic and huge portions, we will be back.
    23 days ago
    My wife and I ate here the last week of October 2017. The employees were all very knowledgeable and polite. Service was quick. We ordered Filet Mignon, broccoli, and gratin potatoes. The meal came out fairly quickly and to order. I thought it was a little pricey for the quality of the Filet, but not crazy money. Over all decent experience.
    23 days ago
    I went with a group of people for a business dinner. My steak was some of the best I have EVER had! It was cooked perfectly. The duck fat French fries were fantastic. Dessert was a salted caramel hot drink with alcohol I left HAPPY! The service was extremely professional. It was all good!!
    25 days ago
    Great steakhouse with the best beef in town, it sure is a place you have to try for yourself. Prefessional waiters, very polite and speedy. I will come back for usre, Great taste!
    25 days ago
    Great service (5 Star ) plus steaks were delicious- priced right. Follow up on al detail plus they ( waiters) all team up for 100% customer service satisfaction- a must to go place.

Similar places people viewed in Las Vegas