Photo of Xscape Factor - Escape Rooms Fayetteville NC in Fayetteville, NC, US
Photo of Xscape Factor - Escape Rooms Fayetteville NC in Fayetteville, NC, US

Xscape Factor - Escape Rooms Fayetteville NC

Tourist Attraction

game master • serial killer • lee • puzzles

136-a Bow St.
Fayetteville, NC 28301, US

Not featured in any maps yet.

Be the first to add to a map!

Xscape Factor - Escape Rooms Fayetteville NC has 20 Tips

a month ago
    Today a friend and I visited the Xscape Factor all I can say is you haven't done good living until you spend an hour of your life in the ROOM, I mean this place is ranks right up there with getting a promotion, a pay raise or a nice size income tax return yes it almost beats FREE and everybody loves FREE. The staff member Lauren is GREAT! This place is hotter than the sun. I will definitely be back and I am bring more people with me to this gem of Fayetteville. OB Williams Jr
    My friend and I decided to go one afternoon, owner and staff were so polite, helpful and accommodating, we did the Abduction and we were 45 seconds too late ahh we almost escaped! lol but we will be coming back to try the rest of the rooms. this was such an amazing experience. the whole building were gorgeous, thank you guys so much!! oh btw just a tip, parking is .50 cents per hour and the machine doesn't give out change.
    We had a wonderful time doing the Last Will and Testiment escape room! It was fun working together trying to figure out the clues. The ones running it the night we were there were incredibly friendly and helpful. We had such a great time!!
    My husband and I had a great time here. The owner and staff were nice and informative. We will definitely be back with the kids.
    I've known the owner of this Xscape Factor for awhile but this is the first time I've had a chance to do a room. Not only does he run a professional business it is an outstanding experience We did a family group of 6 and had a blast. Thank you. We will be back.
    After doing numerous Escape Rooms across the area, this was BY FAR the best experience yet. Just walking through the door, we were immediately welcomed into the "Family", and the Owners were absolutely AMAZING. They took the time to talk to us and explain to us their vision they had for their Family Business and their enthusiasm for this type of Family Entertainment. Their hard work and dedication definitely showed in the rooms as well because they were so very well put together and each one unlike the others. Unfortunately, I can't give away the awesome details we enjoyed most because of possibly throwing out hints to the people who have yet to visit, so you will definitely have to see it for yourselves!! We were a group of Paramedics, and Firefighters, so to meet the Owners and find out they are both Active and Retired Military, made the experience that much more enjoyable knowing we are all apart of the same Family. Absolutely LOVE this place, and would recommend it to anyone visiting Downtown Fayetteville!!!
    Took my sales team for a day of fun. The staff was exceptional. We had a great time and will go back again
    My son is an Army Officer who has been getting ready for an impending deployment overseas. Many of our family members came in to town to spend time with him one weekend before his departure. Our family is very into puzzles and mysteries. One day after hanging out we decided to visit the Xscape Factor Escape Room. Our host was Jenae "the Great". She met us as we arrived, gave us a safety briefing and introduced the scenario. Her delivery was AMAZING. She was entertaining and got us all into the proper state of mind. I have been to Escape Room franchises before and was expecting much of the same often over simplistic or mundane problems. This was NOT the case here. First, the older building gave the thematic problem some additional ambiance. Further, the puzzles required thought AND teamwork. I won't discuss the puzzle here other than to say that it was excitingly haunting. If you are in Fayetteville and looking for something fun to do with the family I highly suggest you visit the Xscape Factor Escape Room on Bow Street. It is AWESOME!
    Love this place! So much fun and a great activity with friends or your family. Thanks for the awesome military discount as well!
    Ha, how much fun would it be to be locked in a room and you have to use your own wits to escape? This is the hotspot to experience such a fun game!
    I've been wanting to do this for a while, I'm glad I finally did. It was a challenging but fun activity and a great way to learn to work together.
    I played two games at Xscape Factor and had a great time. The owners, Lee and Summer, were extremely accommodating and it's easy to tell that they love what they do and want to deliver an amazing product to their customers. The location is set in what I would call "Historic Fayetteville" and it truly adds to the feel of the scenarios. There was also plenty of parking in a safe neighborhood. Although both rooms were exciting, I liked the Al Capone room the most. The atmosphere was very inviting and it transported us back to the early 1900s. Bring your friends and play this room. It is seriously the most fun you can have in Fayetteville.
    My husband and I did the escape room for the first time, and we thoroughly enjoyed it!! We were in the Big Top Murder room with another couple who we had never met. Fortunately, they were great to super sleuth with. It was moderately difficult, and it took us 55 minutes to get out! It was a really good time! We would definitely do it again. The staff are very friendly and customer service oriented! I highly recommend going to Xscape Factor!!
    My husband and I came for a date night. This was our first escape room experience and we didn't know what to expect. The staff was friendly and helpful. We had a blast! We will definitely be coming back again sometime soon!
    I had an awesome time. It was a lot of fun. You just can't overthink anything; very interesting & brain wrecking.
    Found these guys online and called because I had never heard of an "Escape Room". Janae answered my questions and got my wife and I really excited to try something new. The experience far exceeded our expectations. Great, affordable fun!! The staff has an energy and pride about giving the customers a experience night after night. I can say this because two other family who were in the waiting area were repeat participants. Overall great night out and worth visiting. They will certainly see us there again.
    The setting adds to the authenticity! This was so much fun, we will definitely be back. Thanks for a fabulous time!
    Very professional staff, understands the meaning of fun. My entire family loves visiting Xscape factor. If you want something to do in the evenings with Friends, Family or even with co-workers this is the place to book. Military families are welcomed
    Great room, this is the second one we did. Definitely challenging but extremely fun. Damien explained everything really well.
    Very professional , friendly and fun! I set up a leader professional development training for team building

Similar places people viewed in Fayetteville