Cugino's

Bar

pizza • salad • wings • spaghetti

Cugino's has 20 Tips

The menu has a variety of food to choose from. The service was great. I had the chicken parmesan with penne pasta and white sauce. The pasta was great but the chicken was a bit bland.
    I searched for and found this place looking for Breweries in the area. Narrow Gauge came up. Decided to visit and lucky for me co ownership of Cugino's! The place was hopping early on a Friday. Ordered the 3 meatball appetizer. Delicious!! The beer was great as well.
    Stopped here the other night for dinner by a friend's recommendation. Food was good. They offer lots of sandwhiches and burgers that are Italian. We did not eat on the restaurant side so I cannot comment on how that is. We sat near the bar that is apparently its own brewery called "Narrow Bridge". The brewery offers about 9/10 IPAs so me not being a IPA lover made it harder to find a good brew. They do offer other libations on tap and liquor. The environment of the place wasn't anything fancy but not a dump. The atmosphere of the staff and customers seemed very friendly and like there were a lot of regulars there. A very down-to-home place to eat.
    One of my daughters, Beth, took me and her sisters Sarah & Janet here for Italian dining, because she has really enjoyed Cugino's since she discovered it in high school.
    Huge beer selection. The "Narrow Gauge" is their home brew selection. They carry a huge variety of local beers on tap. Awesome food!
    Went there for my birthday/anniversary for lunch with husband & son. We love this place. Had the blackened chicken nachos, stuffed mushrooms. A couple of ice cold beers. It was the perfect place for us to have our little celebration lunch. Highly recommend!
    How can this place call themselves an Italian restaurant, when all they have is Mostacciolli as a side dish. There is No Marinara Sauce. This is a simpleton's Italian restaurant Menu.
    One of my buddies wanted to visit the Narrow Gauge Brewery. What we didn't know was that it was inside of Cugino's. So, we decided to stay and eat. I am so glad that we did! Everything we had was delicious. My buddy had the meatball sandwich and said it was tasty. I had the chicken waffle sandwich (I know, it sounds a little odd). It was amazing. They take chicken, coat it in a waffle batter, and then fry it. Then they top it with a super spicy gravy and put it on a bun. It was one of the best, most unique sandwiches I've ever had. I did not have the beer, but my friend said it was also very good. If I'm ever in the northern suburbs of St. Louis again, I will make a return trip!
    We've been to Cugino's multiple times - date nights, as a family, with a large party. The food is awesome! We recommend the chicken nachos, the house salad dressing, the Cajun pasta, and the wings!!!!! However, just about every time we've been there we have had less than satisfactory service. Whether is be waiting a long time to be helped or being fussy about us bringing in some food for our kiddo with food allergies, the customer service could really use some improvements.
    Cugino's is an interesting place we found in St Louis while on a weekend visit. It's part Micro Brewery (Narrow Gauge), part Italian restaurant, part bar. The place is pretty dark inside and kinda dingy. We found 2 seats at the bar on busy Friday night. Mounted a top the wall was a big Budweiser sign with Goose Island (another In Bev product as the special. But in between, you see a sign for Narrow Gauge brewery which is a little nano brewery inside this place. That's primarily why we visited. The beer is quite good featuring mostly IPAs brewed in a Hazy Northeast style. The food itself was pretty forgettable. We tried the Pretzels, Chicken Nachos and Toasted Raviolis. All of it very forgettable. Stay for the beer but don't have high expectations for the food.
    Had a group meeting with about 16 people. Jay, our waiter was very friendly and informative. Food was fantastic! The beer cheese soup was excellent. Huge pizzas...all the servings were large and sumptuous. Brewmaster, Jeff Hardesty, took us on a tour of the small brewery, The Narrow Gauge Brewery. He is so knowledgeable! Wonderful place.
    Our favorite lunch spot in Florissant. Husband asked where I wanted to go I replied Cugino's of course. Their Blackened chicken nachos are our favorite. Great beer selections. Can't ever go wrong with this place. Try it you will love it!!
    Our family loves their pizza, break, toast raviolis, and salad. Their own salad dressing is so good we will stop in to just buy salad dressing for the house!
    I enjoy dining in at Cuginos but the food doesn't work in to go. The cheese bread was soggy and the wings held up equally as bad. Done in there so that you can get the full Cuginos quality
    This place has so much to choose from, you have to keep going back....Excellent food, good service, plenty choices for food and drink..
    Good selection of food. Pizza, Burgers, Sandwiches and appetizer's. Brewery on site. Plenty of TV's for the games. Been there for Lunch and dinner. The Black and Blue Burger is delicious.
    If you are in to trying different beer this is the place. I figure it;s at least a 4 beer meal. A pre appetizer and different with appetizer a Beer with dinner and one for the road. Lagers and a fine choice of German beers as well as Micro brewery..
    Great food, overall. Their pizza is terrific as are their entrees. Huge assortment of beers plus they recently added a craft brewery in their building. Just a fun place to spend time with friends and enjoy a huge selection of drinks.
    Had a business lunch here. Everything was good. Our group had burgers, salads and the stuffed meatballs. Everyone enjoys their meal. Looked like it would be a good place to have a few beers after work. The restaurant brews their own beer there. Located right across the street from the Florissant Police department
    The food is good but not unique in any way. The place is dark but large. They have a full bar that attracts a bit of a younger crowd of regulars.

Similar places people viewed in Florissant

Browse Bars in Nearby Neighborhoods