B.T.'s Smokehouse

American Restaurant

B.T.'s Smokehouse14.5
pulled pork • ribs • cornbread • mac and cheese

B.T.'s Smokehouse has 21 Tips

Best BBQ it's Made the top 10 List. Phantom gourmet,
    we went there for dinner,,,make sure you go early the line gets huge after 5pm..The food was excellent..Ribs & briscuit ..would highly recommend it to anyone who likes BBQ..
    I went here on opening day of Treehouse Brewery in Charlton so maybe the place was packed from that for a Saturday lunch. I've always loved the BBQ offerings here. The onion rings were gigantic, the pulled pork was two full sized portions and the lady who accompanied me had some kind of beef brisket that she loved.
    We got the biscuit sandwich and pulled park. Both were very tasty. Nice smokey flavor but not too much so we could still taste the meat. BYOB is a nice feature. The sides mac and cheese and cucumber salad were great as well. Corn bread was cold but still pretty good. If you are in the area it is a must.
    We stopped on our way to Maine, for the 2nd year, remembering the yummy experience last year but.... sadly, not as yummy. I ordered the brisket sandwich, which had more fat than meat. The hush puppies were completely burnt. My husband had the ribs and said they too were very fatty. On the positive: the flavors of all meats were wonderfully smoky and the service was very good.
    I tasted the brisket, pulled pork, onion rings, macaroni and cheese, potato salad, baked beans, and cornbread. EVERYTHING WAS DELICIOUS!!! We came here after our visit to Old Sturbridge Village. There is very little parking. I would park a mile away and walk to this place though! So so SO GOOD!
    Terrific food and the portions are overwhelming. Sorry we couldn't go back again for another dinner the next night we needed to leave to get home. Would definitely recommend this restaurant AAAAAA!
    Hands down the best! Dry rub ribs highly recommend. Sides are exceptional. Long lines but worth the wait
    Surprisingly excellent BBQ. From the look of the place outside your expectations aren't too high but once you get inside and smell the deliciousness you know you made the right choice. The menu and ordering can be a little overwhelming but just make sure you decide what you want ahead of time and stay to the line to the right to order and you won't have any issues. Their servings are extremely generous so no need to over order. Potato salad and Cuke Salad are delicious and taste homemade. Onion rings looked AMAZING wish we had gotten some. Can't wait to come back again! PS - make sure to check out the bathroom and leave your mark! 🤣
    BT's Smokehouse catered the rehearsal dinner for my son's wedding. The brought the food to the venue for us. The food was outstanding! Highly recommend this restaurant.
    Unfriendly to unfamiliar faces. Didnt feel welcome. Vegetables were cold. Wanted to invite my coworkers but glad i didn't
    The brisket, pulled pork and side dishes are excellent. The ribs were slightly undercooked for my taste. We will definitely go back agaib
    Bought brisket and pulled pork to bring home for dinner. The brisket might be the best I have ever had. Pulled pork was tasty as well. The beans were a great side dish. Will return
    Food is outstanding and worth the wait...and there was a wait...20 minutes in line and another 20 minutes for food. We went after lunchtime- around 1:00. there were few available tables.So have your partner find a table while you wait in line....or you may choose to take out and make a picnic out of it. You place your order at the counter , then get it when they call your name - no waitresses. You clean-up after yourself too. We had a toddler with us who devoured the mac & cheese. The brisket 1-meat platter was excellent with left-overs to take home. The 1-meat BBQ rib platter were sumptuous. The table had a choice of their BBQ dips to taste test. Salads we enjoyed included the cucumber, carrot , and smoked baked beans. Meat has wonderful smoke flavor...don't miss this place.
    We went there for lunch in the middle of the week, on our way to visit friends. This is a small counter/order/pick up place with a limited number of small tables tightly packed in, and the line for ordering was long and went all the way to the entry door. Service was fast, the pulled pork was excellent but the beef rib was a bit tough and dry, possibly overdone. The sides were good and the self service condiments were plentiful, but none tasted exactly like the ones we remembered having down south. For the northeast, this barbecue is pretty good.
    We used Trip Advisor to find this place. The reviews were not wrong. At 3:00 in the afternoon there was a line and no parking, had to park back by a baseball field right behind the building. We had the brisket and was well pleased. We are from the south so we we're surprised to find this BBQ to be so good.
    The smells are intoxicating at you near the door. Everything on the menu looks delicious. I had the pulled chicken sandwich and onion rings, oh boy, what a treat. Can't wait to go back.
    I visited B.T.s Smokehouse during a drive from New Haven to Boston. Easy access from the highest and I called ahead to place my order to beat the long line. The beef brisket sandwich was delicious. Moist, flavorful, not much fat. The 4 different sauces were great- I would recommend the house sweet sauce. My side of Cole slaw was excellent. Not my first visit here and always worth stopping by. I would highly recommend dining here.
    Had the 2 meat platter with spare ribs and beef rib. Trust me it's worth the wait and the price. I think they've outgrown their seating capacity. No seats at noon on a weekday
    We have eaten here many times and all of the food is excellent. The lines are always long - even at 3:00 pm in the afternoon. The brisket is excellent. This time we had the whole smoked chicken wings, and sides of BBQ beans, slaw and potato salad.The wings are large! Always stop off at the Sturbridge exit when driving the Mass Pike from Springfield to Boston to in reverse.
    I finally tried it and have been back several times with friends & family.. the food is wonderful. Tender, flavorful & consistently cooked to perfection. Silly as it sounds, I am very impressed with their efficiency. There is always a line but it moves quickly. I have tried almost everything & it is hard to pick a favorite but the brisket & bison burger really stand out . The onion rings are the best !!! A little tip, you can order online, pay & bypass the line.. You really should try it.. excellent quality food cooked to perfection.

Similar places people viewed in Sturbridge

Browse American Restaurants in Nearby Neighborhoods