Waimea Coffee Company

Cafe

Waimea Coffee Company14.5
sandwiches • breakfast burrito • chai • turnover

Waimea Coffee Company has 21 Tips

Waffle eggs Benedict
    I drink a lot of coffee and a lot of cappuccinos..easily a minimum of 4 double shots caps a day. Have my own machine at home, last 15 years. This place is absolutely the bomb and the best caps on the island. Highly recommended. Great vibe and baked goods as well.
    Discovered this little coffee house by accident, and it quickly became one of my favorite coffee shops on the big island.
    We saw they were highly reviewed but found the staff to be slow. My coffee drink was good but not very warm.we went elsewhere the remainder of our stay in Waimea.
    I make it a point to come to Waimea Coffee Company every time I'm on the Big Island. A little taste of aloha in Waimea. I'm a huge fan of their breakfast wraps, but if I don't get there before 11, their lunch wraps are great too.
    Coffee was very good, it was worth the wait even though line was long and service slow. Also had a long wait for the avocado toast I ordered. Busy with both locals and visitors. I always try to support local coffee stores versus national chains when I can. They had a nice board with clear descriptions of the various coffee drinks.
    By far, the best coffee on the island. We sampled many during our stay. Can't beat this coffee shop. Friendly service.
    Just visited here and our food was served cold, they didn't shout our names for us to come and get it. Waitress was very rude about it and didn't offer to make it again. Instead we got a refund.
    Hot spot in town where everyone goes. Busy but good coffee and more. Fairly easy parking and super shops surrounding.
    Excellent local cafe. Great coffee, a variety of foods to eat, and located in a nice, quaint shopping center. It's a wonderful option when visiting Waimea as oppose to the big chain Starbucks. The staff is also very friendly. Grab a cup of your favorite drink and go walk around/shop in the local retail shops just steps away.
    I'm a huge fan of Starbucks, but Waimea Coffee Co. is the gourmet version of coffee places. It makes the other place seem like fast food coffee joints
    A great place for a cup of coffee. Very tasty and well prepared, went back for a second cup! Not flashy, a place the locals come.
    As self-described coffee snobs from the SF Bay Area, my husband and I popped in here when we were passing through town. SO GLAD WE DID. Best coffee we've had on the island so far! (Highly recommend the coconut milk latte.) Also: lunch, smoothie, and acai bowl menus if you're looking for nibbles.
    Great coffee, great folks. The food items I've tried are ambitious, but maybe lack just a little on execution. Could just be my tastes tho..
    Stopped in after our cattle drive experience for a bit of caffeine before driving back to Kona. The counter staff was friendly and the coffee divine! The coconut macaroons were super delicious!!!!!
    Similar to other coffee producing regions it's fairly hard to find a decent cup on Hawaii island. Waimea Coffee is the difference. Even though the roasts are a little dark for my taste the baristas are excellent and I always get a good cup (cortado usually). Staff is great and very helpful. Vibe is chill and it's easy to find yourself talking story while the hours pass. They also have some great and healthy food options. They even have metal tumblers for the smoothies, it is an island after all. Much praise to any business that is conscious of reducing their waste stream.
    We stopped at this small but cute cafe for breakfast. Was a huge hit, great breakfast and awesome coffee. Highly recommend this little place.
    No flavored lattes here, but also no need. The coffee is quite good and the baristas pay attention to preparation. Oh, and the chocolate-dipped macaroon is made with coconut chips and is deadly wonderful!
    I agree with the sign near their register that says something like 'Boycott Corporate Coffee.' This little gem always has a line, but be patient. It's worth it. Staff is wonderful, great coffee, great little place.
    Excellent selection of coffee from the Islands. Baked goods are exceptional with a broad spectrum of choices. A great place to start a day of adventures on the Big Island. The staff is attentive and responsive.
    The staff were so friendly and personable, it made eating there a cheerful experience on a dreary rainy morning. My husband loved the local coffee, he liked it better than Kona! He also ate a breakfast burrito which did not disappoint. My bagel with lox was delicious! The lox were perfect and not too salty. We would eat there again the next time we visit.

Similar places people viewed in Waimea

Browse Cafes in Nearby Neighborhoods