Toni's Steakhouse

American Restaurant

steak • baked potato • salmon • caesar salad

110 Eisenhower Dr
Savannah, GA 31406, US

Toni's Steakhouse has 20 Tips

a month ago
    Food was amazing!!! Almost missed this place because it wasn’t on yelp but we saw it driving by. Came in and order the oysters rockerfeller, needed lemon and a little more parm but they were still amazing. Friends order the mushroom soup, fried calamari and some salad. All appetizers were great. For the main course, I ordered the lamb chops medium rare and man oh man. They were like butter and seasoned to die for. I had a bite of my friends New York strip and it was equally empressive. Don’t come here expecting not to spend a few dollars, however. Our bills were about $60 each before tax and tip
    a month ago
    Everything was exceptional from the moment we walked in the door at Toni's until we left. Very friendly and knowledgable servers
    Friendly reception, friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere, excellent food. Nice steak and good to see the spinach is not soaked in cream but with a bite. Asparagus also perfect. Could improve on: - house salad = very basic - the beer = only in bottles, no draft - the interior = quite ok but the first thing you will see at the enterance is a large white wall. Still, recommendable!
    Lovely Restaurant. met owner day of hurricane...one of few places open. Steak excellent. Will return no doubt.
    Poor Matt, his table of 9 for a birthday gathering of folks from all over S.C., ranged in age from 2 to 84! What a great job he did as he patiently and professionally guided each of us first timers through the menu. We tried a little of everything, oysters Rockefeller, fried green tomatoes, zucchini appetizers were all great choices for the table to share. I had the grilled salad but most everyone from the table gave it a taste and a huge thumbs up. Steaks were all prepared perfectly and very flavorful. I think we tried all of the desserts too, tiramisu, creme brulee, apple something and even a banana split! I asked my sister why she chose this restaurant out of all the restaurants in Savannah and she told me her family had been searching for a new place since her old place just recently closed. My sister has found her new favorite restaurant and we all had a great time and a flawless meal! Thank you Matt for making our evening so special! Compliments all around.
    I am sitting inside the restaurant right now watching everyone around us get served while we have waited 45mins for drink refills.. They brought other tables bread we still dont have bread watched 2 tables that sat down way after us and they got food before us. Server came to the table maybe 4 times the entire night, manager looks lost and confused he needs a new job. No one has even tried to come and remove our app plates off the table. This is not a cheap place to eat so why are we paying so Much money to be racially profiled.. This is ridiculous. I will never go back. I am a general manager and I will make sure many people know about this incident this is not our first time in here
    My boyfriend and I were vacationing on Tybee Island and he decided to take me over to Savannah for my birthday date night dinner. I had the Pasta Bolognese and He had the Ribeye with Potato Salad and Onion Rings. I very much enjoyed my pasta, and the servings are quite large so I had plenty of leftovers. He loved his Ribeye, and said the potato salad was different but delicious. Staff was very polite, and attentive to our needs. Will most likely return if we vacation on Tybee again.
    Very quiet when we had lunch. Last time we tried for lunch, couldnt get a table. So service was fantastic, meak was okay.
    My husband and I very much like this restaurant. We moved here from NY so by our standards the prices are reasonable but I could understand why Savannah people would think it pricey since there are many inexpensive restaurants here, however the food is not as good as at Toni's. I am going for a birthday party there this weekend. Have not gone with a large party before so we will see how everything is when it is a lot of people.
    I thought the price for service , ambiance & food was overpriced. I was inioconcerned as there were only 2 other couples there for dinner. No new customers came in while we were there .
    I had the 8oz filet and its flavor far exceeded my expectations. It was prepared in a way I can only describe as perfect. I had it prepared medium and it arrived exactly as I hoped it would. It literally melted in my mouth in an explosion of flavor. I had as my sides asparagus and a small bowl of coleslaw, excellent as well. I also had as a lead up to my meal a cup of mushroom soup and a Chianti which set the stage for this amazing meal. Next visit I will try the Vienna Schnitzel which I did see on a neighboring table and it looked amazing too. Very satisfied. Cory, who was my Waiter was the perfect balance of pleasant, accommodating, on-time, and non-hovering. I will as for his table in the future. A very surprising and wonderful meal.
    We stopped by around 4 ish in the afternoon for an early dinner. It was directly in front of our hotel, Quality Inn Midtown. We actually were only 2 of 3 people in there at this time.The young man that served us was very friendly and professional. We understand this restaurant is know for it's steak; however; We chose pork chops and chicken and it was FANTASTIC!!!The ordered 4 sides and again they were also well cooked and enjoyed everything !!The restaurant is immaculate and has a simple elegance about it, yet casual at the same time. We were not dressed up at all and felt totally comfortable. We actually spoke with the owner and he also was very personable and friendly.We were going to eat in the historic district, but could not find parking.We totally lucked out this time because we could not possibly have had a better dinner than here. Great service, delicious food, wonderful atmosphere, it is all good. We hope you will enjoy as much as we did.
    Wife and I got the cowboy ribeye 32oz of pure mouthwatering carnivore heaven. Chard to perfection medium well done. If my wife had not had a rolled up paper I swear I would have curled up on bench and chew on the bone growling at anyone that got too close. Took about 1/3 of it back to the room and it was like the best left over breakfast and lunch. Highly recommend. Waiter was very good.
    Looking for a great steak, check out Toni's Steakhouse. Not a very large restaurant but very nice and quiet atmosphere. Server was very friendly, courteous and prompt. He also checked on us on a timely basis and refilled our drinks. Both my date and I ordered the 16 oz ribeye steak and we were not disappointed. Steaks were cooked exactly as ordered and it was tender and very tasty with no need for additional condiments. I like the quiet atmosphere where you can actually have a conversation. There is nothing I didn't like about this place.
    My husband and I were pleasantly surprised. We had heard some mixed reviews but decided to give it a try. The dining room is small and intimate. The wait staff was very attentive. We had an appetizer of sautéed fresh, local shrimp. Perfectly seasoned. We both had small Caesar salads, which had too much dressing for me. Great flavor though. Next time I'll ask for dressing on the side. For the entrees we both opted for the 16oz ribeye cooked rare. Came out perfectly seared and cooked beautifully. My husband loved the potato salad and my broccoli was delicious. We were too full for dessert but we did snag a serving of tiramisu for later. It was so good. Definitely home made. We will make a second trip. I'd love to try their lamb chops.
    Good food. There on a Tuesday night and there were only two other people there. But would eat there again.
    Toni's was recommended by our hotel clerk. Toni's is a relatively small locally owned steakhouse, but I would call it cozy and inviting. The serving staff were friendly. All steaks here are hand cut. My 16 ounce ribeye was superb. It was cooked to order and simply delicious. My wife enjoyed her 12 ounce New York strip. Both steaks were juicy and full of flavor. If you are in the area of Eisenhower Avenue give Toni's a try.
    The reason why I didn't give them a 4 star is because the service needs to improve other then that the food was good
    Mid-scale restaurant that not enough people in the city know about. It was very quiet for a Sunday night, and we were seated immediately. The ribeye was cooked perfectly, and all of the food was hot and fresh. The potatoes tasted a bit "instant-made" and they were extremely hot, but other than that it was very impressive and service was excellent.
    Terrible night out with my girl friend and was to be a special night. First they didn't seat us and just pointed to a table and it took 25 min. for a waiter to show up. Ordered two martinis and that took another 20min. The martinis had very little vodka. The waiter was pushing the grouper and we ordered it. The grouper was old and it smelled fishy, plus over cooked. I told waiter and he said that had gotten from the supplier three days ago. He shrugs his shoulders and billed me full price. My girlfriend and I only ate our vegetables, not the old fish. I have been going to Toni's for years, but they are over priced, with an attitude and terrible food. Go else where, there are many good restaurants in Savannah, Ton's is not one of those.

Similar places people viewed in Savannah

• Ole Times Country Buffet