Toni's Steakhouse

American Restaurant

steak • baked potato • salmon • caesar salad

110 Eisenhower Dr
Savannah, GA 31406, US

Toni's Steakhouse has 20 Tips

My husband and I were pleasantly surprised. We had heard some mixed reviews but decided to give it a try. The dining room is small and intimate. The wait staff was very attentive. We had an appetizer of sautéed fresh, local shrimp. Perfectly seasoned. We both had small Caesar salads, which had too much dressing for me. Great flavor though. Next time I'll ask for dressing on the side. For the entrees we both opted for the 16oz ribeye cooked rare. Came out perfectly seared and cooked beautifully. My husband loved the potato salad and my broccoli was delicious. We were too full for dessert but we did snag a serving of tiramisu for later. It was so good. Definitely home made. We will make a second trip. I'd love to try their lamb chops.
    Good food. There on a Tuesday night and there were only two other people there. But would eat there again.
    Toni's was recommended by our hotel clerk. Toni's is a relatively small locally owned steakhouse, but I would call it cozy and inviting. The serving staff were friendly. All steaks here are hand cut. My 16 ounce ribeye was superb. It was cooked to order and simply delicious. My wife enjoyed her 12 ounce New York strip. Both steaks were juicy and full of flavor. If you are in the area of Eisenhower Avenue give Toni's a try.
    The reason why I didn't give them a 4 star is because the service needs to improve other then that the food was good
    Mid-scale restaurant that not enough people in the city know about. It was very quiet for a Sunday night, and we were seated immediately. The ribeye was cooked perfectly, and all of the food was hot and fresh. The potatoes tasted a bit "instant-made" and they were extremely hot, but other than that it was very impressive and service was excellent.
    Terrible night out with my girl friend and was to be a special night. First they didn't seat us and just pointed to a table and it took 25 min. for a waiter to show up. Ordered two martinis and that took another 20min. The martinis had very little vodka. The waiter was pushing the grouper and we ordered it. The grouper was old and it smelled fishy, plus over cooked. I told waiter and he said that had gotten from the supplier three days ago. He shrugs his shoulders and billed me full price. My girlfriend and I only ate our vegetables, not the old fish. I have been going to Toni's for years, but they are over priced, with an attitude and terrible food. Go else where, there are many good restaurants in Savannah, Ton's is not one of those.
    We knew when we were greeted as we walked in that the service would be excellent, and our expectations were more than met. My wife ordered the Veal Picatta and said it was among the best she has had, and she has had this dish at many restaurants! I ordered the 16oz Ribeye medium. It came out tender with a nice char around the edges and our son had the children's burger. We were all very satisfied and our server was very attentive. Perhaps some quiet music may liven the place up a little as it was very quiet but that is an easy fix. Would go back aagin.
    The food was unbelievable! Best steak (I got the ribeye) I have had hands down! I loved the atmosphere, very social owner and staff. Will definitely return!
    The service was lacking, drinks got empty and they were slightly inconsiderate. The food while good, was not worth the price. My meal was under cooked and nobody else seemed too impressed.
    If you are in the mood for steak, Toni's Steakhouse on Eisenhower should be your number one pick. Every steak on the menu at Toni's is uniquely delicious! I had a New York Strip that was masterfully prepared with a charcoal grill flavor and my spouse had an equally delicious filet. These steaks were far more flavorful than anything you could order at any of the national steakhouse chain restaurants. The sides offered were good, too. They have other entrees on the menu besides steak and I've heard that they are very good, too. But, oooh, the steak! Yum!
    We went with friends on a Sunday when the restaurant was far from crowded. The welcome was fine, the service was excellent even from a new hire followed by his trainer. Most of the group enjoyed an excellent steak, but we found the Kobe beef hamburger way overcooked, which of course should never happen with Kobe and its cost.
    I love this place, I always get the filet. The steaks are excellent and we have always enjoyed the service. Creme Brulee is delicious if its still available when your dining.
    I had 10 oz sirloin that was cooked to perfection. My wife had the steak salad that was beautiful and delicious. Couldn't ask for any better service. #awsomesauce
    went to celebrate My wife and I's 26th wedding anniversary, and this is her favorite steak house in Savannah, we waited 45 minutes for our meal, the waitress really had no personality, As usual My wife loved her steak, I had the Chicken breast, it was so dry I thought I was eating shoe leather, my mashed potatoes were cold wouldn't even melt the butter, the best part of my meal was the onion rings..... I will never go back they were more interested in the sports that where playing on the Television....
    Was not bad. Steak cooked perfectly. Beats the hell out of Ruth Chris. You leave with money still in your wallet here
    After reading some of the other reviews I almost changed my mind about going, but not sorry we tried it. I read that the server(s) were rude, but that wasn't our experience. The waitress we had was very pleasant. I also read that service was slow, this is true. The restaurant is small and we were one of four groups in the restaurant, so although I only saw two servers working, this was sufficient for the amount of people in the restaurant. I can see how service may become an issue if more tables were occupied. We each had the New stork strip and we both agreed that the steaks were very good. As far as steak houses are concerned, I'd rate it overall as average; steaks were good, but nothing stood out.
    My daughter and I were in Savannah for a girl's weekend. Toni's was recommended by a friend, so we made reservations. We arrived about 5 minutes early, walked in, there is no greeting station, the manager and 3 servers were standing behind the bar very close to the door and saw us enter, no one said hello or anything. We stood there for a least 5 minutes before 1 of the servers came up and asked "2?", we nodded, he grabbed 2 menus and before we moved, he stopped put down the menus and said "give me a sec" and walked away. He went back to the bar and was talking with the manager and other 2 servers, then walked over to another table, came back, got their ticket and walked over to them again. During this time, another server walking by said "do you have reservations?" we said yes and gave her the name, she said "OK" and walked away. At that point we were so aggravated, we left. Don't know how the food is, but if the service is that bad just walking in, I would not spend any of my money there.
    food was ok depending on what you ordered ....hubby's hamburger was good, ordered a steak medium...came out well done...took a long time to get so I didn't want to wait on another one! Waitress forgot our bread & had to wait on them to cook more & she didn't bring us a drink refill until we were finished with our food,
    Two thumbs up for Toni's Steakhouse outside historic downtown Savannah. We had been traveling 10 days (Williamsburg, VA, Charleston, SC, Savannah, GA) eating out every day and this was hands down the best steakhouse on our trip. The steak seasonings were superb and the signature filet was some of the best beef we've had. We didn't want to fight the Memorial Day weekend crowds downtown so went back the next night and the fish dishes we ordered were perfection. It was obvious Toni's chef(s) know exactly what they are doing. Wonderful friendly servers and comfortable contemporary atmosphere. When we are back in Savannah area we will definitely go back.
    Toni was a delight! The salmon was perfection at it's best. Toni was very knowledgeable of Savannah and the area surrounding. Will definitely return.

Similar places people viewed in Savannah

• Ole Times Country Buffet