One Eyed Lizzy's

Seafood Restaurant

quesadilla • seafood • shrimp • fries

One Eyed Lizzy's has 20 Tips

stopped in for a bite and the frozen margarita special. Not fancy but it was good and had a decent selection. the waitress was awesome.
    Fast and super-polite service, and the food was great. I had the iceberg wedge with chicken, while others had a bacon cheeseburger, fish tacos, and crab cakes. Everything was so yummy! One note: Something they use on the floors leaves them very slippery. Be careful.
    First night in Savannah we decided to dine at One Eyed Lizzy's. Wonder cocktails, great food and best of all...Mary. Mary was our waitress. She was awesome! I'm am very picky when ordering and Mary delivered. Great personality and warm smile! Turned us on to Irish Breakfast shots. She made dinner a memorable experience.
    I had a taste for shrimp and started walking down River St. Plenty of places to choice from. I came in and was seated quickly upstairs. My server came and took my order, after promoting beef stew special. It was 94 degrees out, and stew was not the answer. She didn't bring my drink right away, she returned with the meal and drink. The shrimp were good, but forgot my coleslaw. Wish the service was better. I left to go have drinks down the street. Just fair rating here.
    We came here for drinks during the hottest day ever! I had the peach and pineapple margarita OMG it was awesome! I didn't eat anything but the food smelled amazing. They also had live music which was a treat!
    We have been coming to Savannah for years and this is by far our favorite restaurant. On each trip we are bound to eat here at least once if not more. And when we have brought friends they have all agreed with our feelings of this place. Every meal we have ever had here has been great and I think it's safe to say I or someone with us has tried just about everything. As other have stated the chimichangas are great and my favorite, wife loves the quesadillas. If you are on the river and need a good spot trust me this is better then most the other place and a better value. Also since it is down at the end most people over look it so there is little to no wait most the time.
    We stopped by for lunch and had the best taco salad and I had a wonderful mexican food covered in queso. The service was good and friendly. The food was really good.
    As you make your way down River Street make your way to One Eyed Lizzy's. I personally loved the shrimp. It was on the specials of the day - normally places will not let you "change" anything on that list. The special was for fried shrimp and I was able to order grilled. I loved their flexibility. They do have seating upstairs - with some views outside. We enjoyed the downstairs dining area. The bar is in one area and a small dining area on the other. They also were handing out a "Free Fried Green Tomatoes Appetizer" as you entered. A great experience.
    One Eyed Lizzy's is a good choice for Mexican food, and is centrally located right on River St. The steak and shrimp fajitas were very tasty and the portions more than ample. The service was very friendly and the atmosphere quite lively. This is a good spot for both couples and families. Prices are quite reasonable. Well worth the visit.
    My coworkers and I stopped for dinner here last night . We bring our 8th graders on river street every year . We had about 20 of our kids eat here with us . The service and the food was good . They treated our kids very well . We liked the balcony table so we could keep an on our kids walking on the street .
    Came upon this gem while walking River St. Waiter was very knowledgeable and attentive. Food is delicious but huge portions. Raw half shell oysters are good. Also has local draft craft beer.
    Joined some locals for dinner here last week. Appetizers of salsa, cheese dip and guacamole were fair. Guacamole was pretty bland though.I ordered the fried shrimp platter. Shrimp was fresh and flavorful. I would tell you about the coleslaw but they forgot it. Didn't have the first 2 beers I ordered which was sad. I'd go back if in the area to try other items on the menu.
    food was excellent staff were amazing! Menu is true Savannah style. Prices were great would definately eat here again
    We had plans to stop here after driving by on the trolley because of the tequila bar. The Sangria Margarita and a shot of tequila was just what we needed. We were pleasantly surprised at how good the food was! Only negative was the host seating us. We asked for a table upstairs, he said there was none, then took the couple after us up there. What?? Ended up sitting in the bar with great service and perfectly happy.
    Really enjoyed this spot on River Street. My husband & I chose the same food for lunch. We started with a cup of the Savannah corn & crab chowder, both enjoyed it. Chowder was thick & loaded with flavor. Then we each had an order of cajun gator bites, another winner. My husband loves gator bites, & if he was pleased, you can bet I was, too. Friendly, attentive service made for a really nice lunch. Was a little too chilly for a table on the upstairs balcony, so we enjoyed our window side table downstairs. Thumbs up to Lizzie's.
    Food was really flavorful and tasty. Waitress Logan was extremely helpful and attentive. The blackened shrimp tacos were delish.
    We just got Savannah, walked right up and got a private balcony. The server was very friendly and helpful about things to do, and the food was very delicious. We went back again the next day. Really enjoyed the view and privacy of the balcony.
    The food was delicious, service was good, and so were the Margaritas. They had live music the night we were there and the gentleman did an excellent job singing and playing a wide variety of songs.
    Came for supper on a Wednesday night. Food was very good and plenty of it. Draft was cold and spot on. Had a great time. I will be back!
    We arrived in Savannah, and decided to explore the area and have a drink. We found One Eyed Lizzy's. Ordered two long island ice teas', the best we have had in a long time! Ordered gator for the first time, not a fan of gator, but it was good. Went back a second time for anther long island, and chips & cheese

Similar places people viewed in Savannah

Browse Seafood Restaurants in Nearby Neighborhoods