Nam Phuong

Asian Restaurant

pho • pork • shrimp • spring rolls

Nam Phuong has 20 Tips

Popular Thai restaurant on Buford Highway, Atlanta. Variety of authentic cuisine in portions enough to share for 2. Daily Specials, Create your own Bang Hoi. Vietnamese Street Foods, Rice Plates, Noodle Soup & Wok entrees. More than 15 Vegetarian selections. Variety of favourite beverages. 8pm on a Tuesday, restaurant was nearly full. Moderately priced. Parking lot.
    We ate here on a Saturday night and luckily we made reservations because the place was packed and there was a line out the door almost all night. The menu has a great selection and the service was very friendly and helpful. We tried a number of salads to start and most of us had Pho for our main courses. Everyone (all 6 of us) at the table was very pleased with the food. Everything we tried was good. We will definitely come back. They don't serve alcohol but they do allow you to bring your own in if you want.
    So glad this restaurant was recommended to us. We visit at least 2 times a month. Good always fresh, well cooked and tasty. Restaurant is very clean and the staff are friendly and always obliging. Took some Visitor's from Australia with us for lunch and they also lived it. We try new dishes on every visit and we are never disappointed.
    Went there for a weekend lunch with friends. I had a great salad and fried noodle curry. It was great. Authentic kitchen...would definitely go there again.
    If you like authentic Asian food, you'll love this place! I had Pho, a soup dish, not spicy, but savory. I loved the smells of the place, reminded me of Southeast Asia visits! Able to accommodate large groups, children, families. Serves the local community. Very clean.
    Delicious pho and bowl were so big that I had to take it to go. I recommend do it yourself pho, choose your meat.
    Took my NYC brother who loves "off the mainstream" cooking (he trolls the back-alleys of Chinatown). We ordered straight from the Vietnamese Street Food section of the huge menu and everything was awesome. Nam Phuong truly deserves its Top 50 rating of all restaurants in ATL
    This place is really great. The pho is really good, for a pretty good price. I like their broth, it's one of my favorite pho places around town. Also they have great milktea/bubble-tea like drinks, and you should try their bot chien too it's really good. I love this place, and it's fun to come and try something new that i've never heard of before.
    Another great Vietnamese dive on Buford Hwy. Went for lunch on Saturday. Parking is tight, not sure where you park when it is crowded. They have a whole vegetarian section on the menu and plenty non-veggie dishes as well. I had the tofu and lemongrass, my partner had the rotisserie chicken. Plenty of sauces for Pho or for whatever you want to put them on. Reasonably priced under 10 bucks. Large portions and some spicy dishes. We will need to return to check out the rest of the dishes.
    My wife and I have been eating at Nam Phuong for the past 6 years. It is definitely our go to place for Vietnamese food! Make sure to try the BBQ spring rolls and the Taro Root bubble tea!
    Nam Phuong is my daughter's favourite restaurant in Atlanta. It was very busy last night. They had line. The food was still delicious and the service was wonderful. I had the shrimp sate and my daughter and husband had the Fish and chicken soups also known as pho.
    The pho dishes here are excellent and there is a good variety of choices. The salt and pepper squid is also really good but the salt and pepper shrimp is better in my opinion. Service is good but the parking is a bit cramped.
    We've been to many Vietnamese restaurants but this is one of the best. Busy at Lunch and Dinner but worth it if there is a wait. Definitely the place for Pho!
    I eat here monthly. It's probably my favorite lunch place on Buford Hwy. I'm obsessed with lotus root salad. My absolute favorite is here at Nam Phuong. I have even eaten the entire serving and skipped supper. If you are sharing dishes--which you should--the salt and pepper (fried) squid are also yummy. I also love their spring rolls (the not fried ones).
    We love the phone, bubble tea and their spring rolls. We were disappointed that they would not accept our gift card however.
    First time visit today for lunch, on a recommendation from a friend. After living in Asia for 9 years, it's been difficult to find a Vietnam restaurant that has not been enhanced to western taste - this restaurant has stayed as true as it can to its roots. I enjoyed the food and will be back to try many more dishes... glad to have found my little local
    Nam Phuong is a great little restaurant from Vietnamese cuisine. The menu is extensive and includes street food as well as composed, more sophisticated fare. The Pho is tasty as are the other soups offered The service is adequate and friendly. The price is right. Enjoy..
    I'd been to Nam Phoung over a year ago and was not impressed with service or taste of food, but recently I had a friend want to go there and we obliged. It was a great experience. Completely different than the time a year ago. So we went back again a few weeks later. The 3 of us ordered our own variations of pho and halfway through dinner, my girlfriend found a roach in her bowl of soup (see the photo). Needless to say, we all lost our appetites and the only thing management said was, "I'm sorry, please give us another chance." They comped her bowl of soup but we all stopped eating. Definitely not going back there again.
    . On Buford Hwy in Atlanta, There is an incredible Vietnamese restaurant which has high quality dining at a very reasonable price. Start with the tasty spring rolls or egg rolls; Check out the delicious Pho( Soup); Try the chef's specialties like Salt and Pepper Calamari or Thai spiced Ribs. The staff is pleasant and attentive. This is one of the best restaurants in the city and is worth the trip at least once or twice a month.
    Four of us turned up for lunch on the Saturday of the Labor Day weekend and had no trouble finding a parking space. We were immediately seated at a booth. Service was prompt and professional and it was easy to choose from the menu which was in both Vietnamese and English. The portions were large so we had to ask for take-away cartons at the end. The food was excellent and everyone enjoyed their choices. The eating area is large with all glass walls and therefore the decor is minimal, but the seating is comfortable and with good spacing. While the restaurant does not serve alcohol, I understand that one may BYOB.

Similar places people viewed in Atlanta

• Chateau Saigon