Upload Business Photo

Genki Crepes

Asian Restaurant

crepes • awesome dessert • strawberry • city

Genki Crepes has 18 Tips

Not cheap, but good for a snack and quick if there isn't a line. Mushrooms and Swiss was really good. They could do a little better on their city score (86/100).
    I get the banana and whipped cream and honey crepe. It's good. I love the Japanese convenience store. So fun!
    Our first visit to Genki - won't be our last! Peanut butter and banana or strawberry, chocolate and whipped cream - very yummy.
    I've been to France and I still love Genki's Crepes more. Took my kids and my niece there on our second day in San Francisco and they insisted on going back as many times as they could. I love the Salmon, cream cheese, and onion crepe, my son loved the lemon and sugar one, my niece the strawberry and whipped cram one, and my daughter loved the nutella one. On another visit my son tried one of the Ice cream crepe's and really loved it. The egg puffs are also very good.
    I had the crepe with the vanilla ice cream and chocolate cake. It was good. I would like to go back and try the egg waffle thing.
    d'abord vous êtes appâté par la bonne odeur qui se dégage de la boutique. Ensuite vous admirez avec gourmandise les préparations que fait le cuisinier devant vos yeux... Vous ne pourrez pas résister à leurs glaces (une crêpe chaude pliée qui fait office de cornet, avec de la glace à la vanille et des fraises fraîches coupées en morceaux....) ou encore à leurs crêpes (choco banane à tomber), ou à leurs beignets !! Les gens faisaient la queue, c'est dire !! Mes enfants en gardent un souvenir impérissable !
    Pretty awesome dessert crepes and boba drinks. The crepes are nice and thin. Genki also has a mini-mart to satisfy your Japanese snack needs.
    My return visit to San Francisco was not complete without a venture over to Clement Street for dinner followed by dessert. Genki Crepes is a must stop while in the city! Yes, there's going to be a bit of a line - but it will be worth it for hand-held, portable crepe! My favorite is the simple Nutella crepe; but there's so many other combinations to try! Sit back, relax, and watch your crepe being made specially for you...
    I try and stop here every time I visit SF. crepes are served crispy and fresh to go! They have both sweet and savory options. they definitely draw a crowd so be prepared to wait a few minutes. they're not dine-in and it's a bit of a tight squeeze. It's in the main entrance of an oriental "convenience" store which sells a variety of imported snacks and goods. yes, plenty of Hello Kitty knick-knacks. great price and great crepes, I highly recommend you check them out!
    Absolutely fabulous! Best crepes I've ever had! It looks like just a minimarket from the outside, but if you're brave enough to enter you won't be disappointed! I can't wait to come back in San Fran and try something else on the menu :)
    A trip to the San Francisco Inner Richmond district restaurant row is not complete without a trip to Genki Crepes. Their savory and dessert crepes are addicting. Most crepes are soft but at Genki, the crepe has a perfect crisp to it. Try it! You'll be addicted too.
    Consigliati dalla solita guida (LP, ndr), prendiamo l'autobus e dopo venti minuti arriviamo nel quartiere giapponese. Ci aspettiamo un locale carino, con dei tavoli, e invece no! Genki è un minimarket, dove sono venduti prodotti giapponesi, che prepara gelati (6-8 gusti) e crepes...Non aspettatevi la classica crepe francese, morbida: qui la crepe è croccante, riempita con nutella o gelato e piegata a formare un cono. 4 tavoli all'esterno, per cui o siete fortunati, o...buona paseggiata!!! Non ne vale la pena!
    I like my crepes here because sometimes you just have that craving for crepes. They are a bit different from the french-style crepes though. This crepe is more dry and crispy while the french crepes are more soft and buttery. I like both, but I like Genki's because it's fairly fast and you can have it with green tea ice cream. Long lines at night because everyone comes here after their meals nearby.
    I have friends who go here regularly but the crepes taste so fatty and greasy that I'm not a big fan.
    crepes filled with cheesecake ice cream
    Crepes are amazingly delicious...forget about counting calories...and their drinks are awesome too!
    What's NOT to love about strawverry/banana/Nutella crepes?! Oh, and they sell Hello Kitty in the back of the store. Good times, good times.
    Sells a lots of Asian treats, from small gifts to little anime display figures to asian snacks. Sell many fresh, creative and yummy Boba drinks and great Crepes, lots of varieties that one visit isn't enough.

Similar places people viewed in San Francisco