Photo of Chocolate Fish Coffee in Sacramento, CA, US

Chocolate Fish Coffee34.5
chocolate fish • roasted

4749 Folsom Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95819, US

Chocolate Fish Coffee has 14 Tips

Best coffee in town
    My favorite local roaster. Try the Nitro Iced Coffee!
    1 Like
    Excellent coffee and restful atmosphere against the hustle and bustle of downtown.
    2 Likes
    Stopped in for afternoon coffee with friends - its roasted in house. Nice modern decor and tasty beverages, outdoor seating available too. A bit pricey, but not unexpectedly so.
    Ordered a small order for pick-up catering. Negative: We had to bring back the container, and it didn't come with milk/sugars/etc. They did provide the cups. Positive: People were very pleased with the coffee even black, it tastes great. We got some pastries that were pretty good too. Had a cappuccino while I was waiting for my order which was amazing, only wish they had cinnamon to add in!
    This is a go-to spot if you are in the area. The baristas are always helpful and do not tense up when I become indecisive about my order. I have brought my rambunctious toddler and infant in, along with the giant double stroller and they were so friendly and kind to us. Unlike many other coffee spots, they are mainly a morning/afternoon stop. If that is what your looking for you have found the right place for a morning peaceful conversation or just to grab one to go. The white mocha is the best I have had. Such a great staple in the community!
    In New Zealand, apparently, guests are welcomed with a chocolate fish. They have the name but not the fish -- serving, instead, a pretty good coffee. Hi-tech decor and coffee roasted on site. Clean with excellent service. Bookmarked!
    They make fresh pour over coffee from beans roasted on site. The coffee is really good - clean and not at all bitter. The downside though is that they don't offer wifi.
    The coffee here is great! The staff are friendly and offer up some great suggestions. They help you select something that you are looking for. They roast their coffee so that it is a little sweet, but it is not too sweet either. It also never leaves that "dirty" taste in your mouth. Highly recommend!
    This ultra modern setting is interesting, but parking and access are dicey at best. The espresso drinks are quite good, and it might worth getting there if you are out in East Sacramento on Folsom Blvd.
    Conveniently located when my coworkers and I visit a business nearby. They are always so warm and welcoming, and then provide a little extra love with a beautiful design on the coffee.
    If you are a third wave coffee connoisseur, looking for those eligent, complex layers of tastes you'll like Chocolate Fish. You can have your coffee brewed in a number of ways to your liking. Beans selected from various farms around the world. Also, tasting and brewing classes are offered.
    Nice staff, great coffee & relaxing place to take a break & enjoy some java. Close to the downtown busy streets of Sacramento. It is not the typical "fast coffee" joint...it is local & relaxed. The coffee is roasted excellently which makes for a great cup of coffee:)
    Quite possibly the best mocha I have ever had! Not only was it tasty, but it was decorated on top with a really cool pattern in the foam. I can't wait to go back again.

Similar places people viewed in Sacramento

Browse Restaurants in Nearby Neighborhoods