Photo of Diddy Riese Cookies in Los Angeles, CA, US

Diddy Riese Cookies34.5
sandwich • ice cream • brownie • snickerdoodle

926 Broxton Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90024, US

Diddy Riese Cookies has 23 Tips

Ice cream and cookie sandwich, $1.75
    The Sugar Cinnamon cookies sandwich Peanut Butter Cup ice cream, creating an ultra-refreshing Reese's. But, like, better.
    2 Likes
    THE spot to go to if you're ever in the area
    Diddy Riese cookies and ice cream are sooooo good!! Can't believe what great deal this delicious place still is! It is a must visit every time we are in the area!
    While it may be tough to find parking,do persevere. You won't mind standing in line for your turn to order an amazing, delicious ice cream sandwich; think of it as an opportunity to meet or at least chat with some cool people. And, the line moves quickly. Go!
    The perfect place to cheat on your low-carb diet without going overboard! After spending SIX DOLLARS per scoop in the Hamptons on Long Island New York, this place is the proverbial breath of fresh air. CHEAP ice cream and cookies....as well as brownies and snow cones. Go for the ice cream sandwiches. Did I say CHEAP? Yes, but not cheap-tasting. They serve Dreyers Ice Cream (terrific) and make their own cookies in on-site ovens. I love the peanut butter cookies and the butter pecan ice cream. this place is for poor college students, rich college students and celebrities. (I've seen Tim Allen and Rodney Dangerfield.) Oh, I like practicing my Spanish here. The workers are professional and friendly. My wife and I have been coming here for at least 18 years. Almost forgot: They sell day old cookies for $2.50 per dozen! They always sell out of these....but if you see a bag, buy it. ENJOY! We have...for almost 20 years!
    Diddy Riese Cookies are delicious and very affordable. They have a really nice variety of cookies to choose from and the service is always great. If you're craving a chocolate chip cookie, Diddy Riese is the place to go to satisfy your taste buds!
    The desserts are really great and pretty inexpensive. Keep in mind it is very close to UCLA so evevings and weekend's its always a nice line. But it moves quickly. They do not take cards so please bring cash. There is an ATM outside but who wants to pay fees.
    I love taking people to Diddy Riese! It's a great destination point, especially after a long day of art at the Getty.
    If you want a cheap small bite after a meal or in-between meals, this is the place for you. You can get fresh baked cookies and brownies any time of day. You can also get drinks and icecream. The line always goes out the door and down the sidewalk, but it moves fast and it is worth it.
    Just going here is an event in itself - there is always a line at least halfway down the block but it moves really fast and usually some pretty good people watching while you wait. There are other items on the menu but the reason we go here is for the well known ice cream sandwiches made with 2 cookies. You can select any 2 flavor cookies you want and any ice cream and they are all delicious and very affordable! only $2.50!
    The title says it all... the best cookies ever! They're also inexpensive as gourmet cookies go these days. Go for it!
    Amazing cookies. Buy 2 dozen because you will eat half of them before you get where you are going. White Chocolate Chip and Mac Nuts are to die for
    Seriously...can't go wrong with this place. Been coming here since 1992. This establishment fed me when I had nothing. It's great. It's a nice break from how expensive life in LA can be. The Dreyer's ice cream sandwiches made from their fresh cookies are awesome!
    Be prepared to wait in line, but it's totally worth it. Their cookies are baked fresh and you can customize your own ice cream cookie sandwich 😁😁😁
    if I'm running errands in this area --westwood, i always think of this place and usually stop by. Be prepared for problem parking and lines . it's still worth it..The cookies seem so huge and i always get an ice cream sandwich..There are a wide variety of cookies, and ice-cream and some brownies to choose from and won't break the bank.. I got an Ice-cream sandwich from somewhere else and wished i could have teleported to Diddy Riese instead.
    I thought they were the best cookies when I was in college and I think they're the best cookies still today!
    Amazing! Just go there and you will understand. That is all I have to say since this place is notoriously magical. And for good reason. Just go there!
    There is always a line for Diddy Riese Cookies. It's served many UCLA students and people who visit Westwood. The price is right--you can actually buy more than ONE of these delicious cookies.
    Went here after a romantic dinner excited to try this place after hearing a lot of hype. However upon arrival I realized they only serve generic ice cream you get at the grocery store and the cookies were much harder than my personal preference. I know people who love this place, but just not my style of ice cream sandwich.
    The cookies are not only yummy, the price is amazing! I have been a loyal customer for as long as the shop has been open ( about 30 or more years) The ice cream sandwiches are delicious. You choose the cookies and the ice cream. Plan on a long line on weekend evenings, but worth the wait!
    This place used to be an incredible deal. Now it's just really good. But in a part of LA that specializes in overpriced food and services this low cost ice cream/cookie place is a great return to basics. I always go for an ice cream sandwich with one oatmeal raisin cookie, one chocolate chip with nuts, and butter pecan ice cream. It's a delicious snack. The only drawback is the lines, which can stretch down the block. But if you want to satisfy your sweet tooth it's worth the wait.
    A lot of people raaaaave about this place and their cookies so I went with some friends to check it out. There was a small line but nothing huge-it was also like 9pm. I ordered an ice cream sandwhich and to be honest it was pretty underwhelming. It wasnt bad but just wasnt amazing. If it were up to me I dont think I'll ever return. Chips Ahoy are a million times better

Similar places people viewed in Los Angeles